Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena throws a shoe at Ashmit! - Article (Page 3)

-Aleeza- IF-Dazzler
-Aleeza-
-Aleeza-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
oh god BB is so partial towards shweta like how he was wid Vindoo .... i guess we all know now whus gnna be winning err!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kamy22

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Finally Veena ne ek achha kam kiya............... ASSS$HIT pe shoes throw kiya.......... ise yeh buddhi pehle kyon nahi ayee........... ASSS$HIT so deserves to be thrown shoes at by Veena and Sara both........... womanizer!!! 

Yeh log samajhte kyon nahi hai this is just a task........... nothing personal.......... ???? 
xXdEejAyXx IF-Rockerz
xXdEejAyXx
xXdEejAyXx

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
im happy dat ashmit n shweta won the task but i think it is really unfair bb should have given sum other ppl this opportunity!.....shweta was a chor before too n ashmit n shweta also went for a date so sum1 else should be given the chance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kamy22-shabz-

Cute_Tulip IF-Sizzlerz

General Discussions

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

veil_of_roses.GoldySom.Ishan.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
OK.. I just saw the video posted by other member.. Veena did not throw the shoe at Ashmit because he stole her shoes and lied to her.. he wsa bringing her shoes back and they were dirty.. so she told him to clean them and keep them back.. and he said "yeh mera kaam nahi hai"Shocked. Veena was truely hurt by this.. Veena said "I washed your clothes for 2 months and you can't clean my shoes".. that was the reason for her outburst.. hope she learns something from thisConfused.. most probably she won't Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k.GoldySom.amy22-shabz-

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

OK.. I just saw the video posted by other member.. Veena did not throw the shoe at Ashmit because he stole her shoes and lied to her.. he wsa bringing her shoes back and they were dirty.. so she told him to clean them and keep them back.. and he said "yeh mera kaam nahi hai"Shocked. Veena was truely hurt by this.. Veena said "I washed your clothes for 2 months and you can't clean my shoes".. that was the reason for her outburst.. hope she learns something from thisConfused.. most probably she won't Unhappy
LOLLOL notanki hai yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

LOLLOL notanki hai yaar

I know.. most probably next minute she will be seen coo-chi-cooing with him in some cornerWink.. but in the video she looks really hurt Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.amy22

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged

oh my god, who in their right mind would give a man with a big ego......and big "I AM" attitude shoes to clean??  she seriously needs help.........so she cleans his underpants?? she should take the same underpants and start polishing her shoes with themWink

veil_of_rosesamy22purva

Go to top