Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Article about CB 2 from Zee site

Gur.N.cool IF-Sizzlerz
Gur.N.cool
Gur.N.cool

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Dev and Radhika's Magic continues....

Come NEW YEAR and television viewing on Zee will simply be unstoppable! To begin with, there's a good news for all CHOTI BAHU fans! Dev and Radhika who ruled the roost as television's favourite jodi will make a comeback once again on public demand with an endearing fresh story of Choti Bahu! With a new plot and many more actors,  Dev ' Radhika aka Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik will once again warm your hearts as the divine couple intensely in love but torn apart by adverse circumstances.

Deeya Singh, the producer of the show said, "We are overwhelmed by the response we've received from viewers on Choti Bahu. Since the time the show went off air,  we have been flooded with calls, SMS's and mails to  revive the magic of Dev and Radhika. Infact, we even got innumerable hate mails from India and abroad when the show ended. We had no idea that Dev and Radhika as characters would become so enormously popular and masses would love them so much!"

Echoing the same thought, Avinash Sachdev, the man who essayed Dev's role said, "I could not believe when Zee TV said they wanted to make Choti Bahu again and cast me and Rubina once again as Dev and Radhika. This is totally something unheard of! But all said and done, both I and Rubina are extremely elated about this development. There are very few shows which get a second chance  and  I'm glad that Choti Bahu is one of them. It's all the more challenging as it's a new story."

"It's a complete new show with an entirely new packaging. The only resemblance to the old show is that Avinash and me play Dev and Radhika but in a totally different avataar. Their chemistry is so genuine and real that they've rewritten romance on television. Very soon, the audiences will get to see their favourite show Choti Bahu back on television screens and this time around too, we hope that they love them equally," ends  Rubina Dilaik.  

Catch the magic of Dev and Radhika all over again on Zee TV's Choti Bahu'.coming soon on your television screens....

& don't miss Dev's mind-blowing performance in Zee Rishtey Awards, Sunday 19th December at 7pm only on Zee TV.

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 16 December 2010 at 5:49am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvValinivinianilDAIRY25sonia122PutijaChalhovMysteryGirl101radhika5Ansa786laxmischipakrajsriradha_bilahariDREAMY_EYESdany89viprakshibillo77sun_singhsigridkinara17ashna26misti73Neerjaaradev24fatssrilanka

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Gur........So finally Deeya Singh speaks ......So they did not have any idea about the popularity of Dev and Radhika.Stern Smile

Hopefully this time they will pay attention to screenplay and not pinponging characters....but divine couple again.Ouch

Edited by misti73 - 16 December 2010 at 5:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilsonia122PutijaChalhovAnsa786chipakradha_bilaharisun_singhNeerjaaGur.N.cool

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Gur, like aavi said this is unheard of and if u asked me when CB ended if we will see it back again i would have said no, so this is a great feeling for all CB and RaDev lovers worldwide and they are many.

I have never seen a couple loved as much as avinash and rubina worldwide, they are big favs. here in the Guyana it was evident went they toured trinidad.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAnsa786chipakradha_bilahariGur.N.coolNeerjaa

Gur.N.cool IF-Sizzlerz
Gur.N.cool
Gur.N.cool

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
what's up with this line though?

Dev ' Radhika aka Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik will once again warm your hearts as the divine couple intensely in love but torn apart by adverse circumstances.

will the show start off with their separation???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakfatssrilanka

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing Gur all were waiting the official confirmation so finally they accepted the popularity of DEv and Radhika and the fan and hate mailsWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakAnsa786sun_singhradev24

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
thanks fr the article...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_singh

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

I am really glad that they acknowledged receiving hate mails from a lot of fans both from India and overseas.  Finally things have happened.

PutijaChalhovsun_singhashna26

sun_singh IF-Dazzler
sun_singh
sun_singh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

what's up with this line though?

Dev ' Radhika aka Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik will once again warm your hearts as the divine couple intensely in love but torn apart by adverse circumstances.

will the show start off with their separation???

I am wondering the same thing, i think we might see some romance in the first couple of epis but then there will be separation. Confused

Radhika might be rich this time around and Dev will be poor, i always wanted to see a college romance between the two.  WinkTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PutijaChalhovchipakbillo77

Go to top