Pratigya

PRATIGYA WILL LOSE KRISHNA.... (Page 2)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

no dr..........krishna is not that type of guy who'll leave her n stop supporting her....no matter how much agrresive he is in nature but he is way loyal that he'll always b there for prats in all hard times......don't matters how other ppl take his love n support for her..............krishana can never stop loving her..shez he rlife.............Embarrassed

thats obvious dear..but from krishna's side....but prtigya is clearly unable to handle her married life.... after all he is a human being..he needs her....but she behaves if god has made her only to care for her family....its like krishna is no where in her love list......once if he goes opposite her..only den she'l realize his importance....

moreover,we all know how is his family's nature,every1 hates pratigya in the home except dadi who never speaks nd kesar who is all dumb even if she speaks nd now there is arushi to add fuel to the fire....the ignorance of pratigya for krishna will lead him to self hatred..as every1 insults him for it.....
no i don't think she insults krishna...infact after kriya union she has opend her heart for him........it's just thatb thy both need to understand each other.............it's understandable that krishna being a unducated guy is not able to understand rite or wrong...........but prats shd also need to get it that if krishna keeps their marital relation above everything in his life than she shd also give him importance.....atleast shdn't ignore him for that arrushi.......who keeps insulting n humiliating her under her SO-CALLED....'''bachpana''..............how long she'll take arrushi's insults,regarding she is her younger sis..........Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged

no dr..........krishna is not that type of guy who'll leave her n stop supporting her....no matter how much agrresive he is in nature but he is way loyal that he'll always b there for prats in all hard times......don't matters how other ppl take his love n support for her..............krishana can never stop loving her..shez he rlife.............Embarrassed

thats obvious dear..but from krishna's side....but prtigya is clearly unable to handle her married life.... after all he is a human being..he needs her....but she behaves if god has made her only to care for her family....its like krishna is no where in her love list......once if he goes opposite her..only den she'l realize his importance....

moreover,we all know how is his family's nature,every1 hates pratigya in the home except dadi who never speaks nd kesar who is all dumb even if she speaks nd now there is arushi to add fuel to the fire....the ignorance of pratigya for krishna will lead him to self hatred..as every1 insults him for it.....
no i don't think she insults krishna...infact after kriya union she has opend her heart for him........it's just thatb thy both need to understand each other.............it's understandable that krishna being a unducated guy is not able to understand rite or wrong...........but prats shd also need to get it that if krishna keeps their marital relation above everything in his life than she shd also give him importance.....atleast shdn't ignore him for that arrushi.......who keeps insulting n humiliating her under her SO-CALLED....'''bachpana''..............how long she'll take arrushi's insults,regarding she is her younger sis..........Dead

u got me wrong..i wrote that krishna's family insults him for his wife's attitude towards him.. not pratigya..she loves him now..we all know..just need to understand that she shud b careful about her married life too....
                                    otherwise i must say..that she is unique who alwayz stands with wat is right....nd she has adjusted her with uneducated krishna very well...but all this is due to krishna's love,support nd patience..who stands with her alwyz.....

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged

u got me wrong..i wrote that krishna's family insults him for his wife's attitude towards him.. not pratigya..she loves him now..we all know..just need to understand that she shud b careful about her married life too....
                                    otherwise i must say..that she is unique who alwayz stands with wat is right....nd she has adjusted her with uneducated krishna very well...but all this is due to krishna's love,support nd patience..who stands with her alwyz.....

okk srr y dr may b i misread it.............Smile yaa i agree pratigya shd now need to give arrushi a reality test...she is crossing all limits now.......agree shez her younger sis but how long pratigya will tolrate her bachpana.........arrushi is now up to ruin hr marital life.....it whd look vry strange that pratigya will still ignore her disgusting acts.........
          i felt disgusted wen in d precap pratigya was giving like abala naari look to krishna........she always needs his help n support....why can't she herself give arrushi a reality check..........

angel_KSG

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged

the way pratigya is treating krishna....she'l definitely lose his love nd support..or lose him..she loves Arushi..nd wants to save her life nd happiness..dats ok....its her duty being the elder sister to show her younger sister the right way....but it dsnt mean that she shud b totally unaware of her duty towards her husband.....

krishna has changed himself for this lady to the core....he breathes,eats,drinks,walks,talks, sleeps..etc.etc.acc.to her....then why dsnt she understand that he needs her love nd care..?? why every time..only krishna has to pay for pratigya's pratigyas......??

this isnt fair mrs.pratigya krishna singh.....look at ur poor husband....arushi will realize her fault but to make her realizing this..u hav no need to spoil ur own married life........

Could we agree to disagree on this note. I do feel that If anything it will move them up to the next level in their life. Kriya have been through the worst that could happen, I do not see them splitting up.
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
You damn right. Pratigya is going to Loose Krishnaa so soon.

angel_KSG

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged

kept ma fingerxxx croossseddddd I HOPEE I HOPEEEE BABAAA dosent looses his temper n his patienceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

angel_KSG

Go to top