India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA WILL LOSE KRISHNA....

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
the way pratigya is treating krishna....she'l definitely lose his love nd support..or lose him..she loves Arushi..nd wants to save her life nd happiness..dats ok....its her duty being the elder sister to show her younger sister the right way....but it dsnt mean that she shud b totally unaware of her duty towards her husband.....

krishna has changed himself for this lady to the core....he breathes,eats,drinks,walks,talks, sleeps..etc.etc.acc.to her....then why dsnt she understand that he needs her love nd care..?? why every time..only krishna has to pay for pratigya's pratigyas......??

this isnt fair mrs.pratigya krishna singh.....look at ur poor husband....arushi will realize her fault but to make her realizing this..u hav no need to spoil ur own married life........

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyjyzsprinc355-radhi-sudharao100abcd2suk4Filza.ArhainAshish....Poojie....

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
title is too harsh... it hurts... p is for k nd K is for P alone...Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07-radhi-lakshmi_paiangel_KSGFilza.ArhainAshish....Poojie....

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
....krishna is the bestestt hubby and it seems pratigya has taken him for grantedd...krishna  has made pratigya his life his everthing revolves around pratigya but pratigya she has no time to think abt himm....pratigya has got such a darlingg hubby but she has no value of his...i really want pratigya to start realising this factt.and we get our kriya backk.............

Edited by surbhisachwani - 16 December 2010 at 5:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

title is too harsh... it hurts... p is for k nd K is for P alone...Heart

agreee wit u a bit cux krishu itna change hogaya 4 her y cant she understand him n change a bit 4 him y does she always finks ov odrs before himCryCry
buh fingers croosseeddd it hruts dun say she'll loose himEmbarrassedOuchShockedi want gud tym bak kriya shud b 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

....krishna is the bestestt hubby and it seems pratigya has taken him for grantedd...krishna  has made pratigya his life his everthing revolves around pratigya but pratigya she has no time to think abt himm....pratigya has got such a darlingg hubby but she has no value of his...i really want pratigya to start realising this factt.and we get our kriya backk.............

exactly..dear..krishna is very much caring..he loves her..i dnt know how much....i usually think..wat he was b4 meeting her nd wat he has become now......he wants nothing but her love nd attention.. dats his right....poor guy....every time wen he gets angry with her..i say..plz dude..dnt melt this time..show her some attitude..but noooo..she just smiles nd again he is ready to die for her....

i hate arushi..for wat shez doing but wen she made pratigya realize that her husband is too innocent to be fooled....i liked her for it....at least some1 did a comment on pratigya's dealing with her hubby....

Edited by angel_ksg4ever - 16 December 2010 at 6:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2suk4ArhainAshish....Poojie....

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

exactly..dear..krishna is very much caring..he loves her..i dnt know how much....i usually think..wat he was b4 meeting her nd wat he has become now......he wants nothing but her love nd attention.. dats his right....poor guy....every time wen he gets angry with her..i say..plz dude..dnt melt this time..show her some attitude..but noooo..she just smiles nd again he is ready to die for her....

i hate arushi..for wat shez doing but wen she made pratigya realize that her husband is too innocent to be fooled....i liked her for it....at least some1 did a comment on pratigya's dealing with her hubby....

thanks dear for agreeing with mee ........yeahhhh krishna lubbs her so much that cant even stay angry with her for longer time.........and why always krishna says sorry..i feel very bad when someone takes unknown advantage of my innocent krishna's lubbbbCryCry Cry.Cry..........

Edited by surbhisachwani - 16 December 2010 at 6:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyzsangel_KSG

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
no dr..........krishna is not that type of guy who'll leave her n stop supporting her....no matter how much agrresive he is in nature but he is way loyal that he'll always b there for prats in all hard times......don't matters how other ppl take his love n support for her..............krishana can never stop loving her..shez he rlife.............Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2angel_KSGFilza.ArhainAshish....Poojie....

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

no dr..........krishna is not that type of guy who'll leave her n stop supporting her....no matter how much agrresive he is in nature but he is way loyal that he'll always b there for prats in all hard times......don't matters how other ppl take his love n support for her..............krishana can never stop loving her..shez he rlife.............Embarrassed

thats obvious dear..but from krishna's side....but prtigya is clearly unable to handle her married life.... after all he is a human being..he needs her....but she behaves if god has made her only to care for her family....its like krishna is no where in her love list......once if he goes opposite her..only den she'l realize his importance....

moreover,we all know how is his family's nature,every1 hates pratigya in the home except dadi who never speaks nd kesar who is all dumb even if she speaks nd now there is arushi to add fuel to the fire....the ignorance of pratigya for krishna will lead him to self hatred..as every1 insults him for it.....

Go to top