India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Devyani to know Priya's truth in Maryada-article

tarini23 Senior Member
tarini23
tarini23

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Aditya (Rakesh Bapat) and Priya's (Riddhi Dogra) marriage preparations are taking place in full swing in Maryada Lekin Kab Tak. However as expected this marriage will not go smoothly as soon Aditya's mother Devyani (Indrani Haldar) will get to know Priya's past.

A source says, "We are going to shoot for pre marriage ceremonies, where all females will gather and perform on various songs. During this function Devyani gets to know Priya's past, she will be shocked for some time. It would take her some time to react. Later she decides to have a word with Priya before telling this to anyone. It will be a huge blow to Priya as she thinks Aditya and his family are aware of her past and have still agreed for the marriage. We are yet to decide whether this wedding will happen or not after this revelation.

"On the other hand all guests will ask Vidya about giving an heir to the Jhakhar family. She also thinks that she has given enough time to her husband Gaurav to know each other and now they need to consummate their marriage. However, he will once again come up with an excuse to escape from the situation. Vidya feels sad and believes her suspicion about Gaurav having another woman in his life is true."

Riddhi remained unavailable for comment.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalahcir_mehak_Bobbi.Evashsrk_kadzSuhaniSoniapyar-ishkKriYaansh....Manal.

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.
Nanthini9 Goldie
Nanthini9
Nanthini9

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Thanks! The story is getting interesting. Feel bad for Vidya though - I wonder what Gaurav is up to
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing hope the marriage will con after the truth is out!
Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Omg. I hope the marriage doesn't break.

I don't want Priya to leave Aditya- he'll die!
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I THINK marriage should go on after the revealation...and then the WHOLE truth should come out after the suhaag raat is over.   I think priya should get married to aditya.  I would like to see how he stands up with her and against his dad.    This fight would be a must watch track.  
bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. I hope the marriage goes on - feel so bad for Aditya if it stops.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index