Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Khanak's dedications to Shantanu - Article

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Khanak's dedications to Shantanu

Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One will have an exciting song sequence tonight where Shantanu aka Karan Tacker performs on the song Aas Paas Hai Khuda  from the film Anjaana Anjaani.

STARONE.IN

Sources reveal: "Shantanu, who has decided to make a career in music, will perform at an audition, where Khanak will be there to cheer him. Shantanu's friend-turned-enemy Rahul will also be present at the spot".

When contacted, Khanak aka Yashashri says, "I want Shaan to get selected because he has been practicing hard for the audition. I am just hoping that his dream comes true".

While speaking about music and Shantanu's passion for it, we asked Khanak about which would be the top 5 romantic songs that she would choose to dedicate to Shantanu. An excited Khanak revealed her pick to us.

Khanak says "First on my list would be Bairi Piya from Devdas because I find the song naughty. Paro is complaining about Devdas's behavior, that he does not understand her feelings. So, yes, this is the top song I would dedicate to Shantanu". "Next on my list is Kahe Ched Ched again from Devdas because it is a beautiful song that is again about ched-chad. After that would come Dheere Jalna from Paheli. This song is very special to me because it was the first song that we had shot for in Rang Badalti Odhani, and it has lot of intensity". A recent song that I love and feel is perfect for Shantanu is the title song of Band Baaja Baarat because he keeps singing the song on the sets, and even I feel that it is a fun song". "The final song would be the song that was recently picturized on Shaan and me, that is Yeh Ladka Hai Allah from Hum Kisi Se Kam Nahi. It is an amazing song, and I had a lot of fun shooting for it".

Khanak adds a request to her fans: "This is my list of songs that I would dedicate to my loving Shantanu. Do you like my list, or does your list of favourite romantic songs differ? Do let me know by writing in to me at starone.in, and keep watching Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Friday at 10 PM, only on STAR One.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Salina25punjabi_gyal08RBO_AddictTamy95hotchpotchRBOshivani_gupta.Rupali.raparthidollymah403Sairaaaagarfield1209HKfan-Unknown-22tvrasika-Leah-shalini01YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamasRoarkkrockThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.bones88-Deepali-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
oh thats so sweet mera shantanu and ithink the bairi piya was perfect fo him......................oh yahu we will comment on starone .com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
some one shuold make vm on baire piya................................cuz it will fit shanak perfectly.................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas-Deepali-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Damn Cute selections !!
Bairi Piya is too cute !! And this song reminds me of the Kangan jhadap they had when Madhavi came to interrupt their lovey-dovey moment....That was soo like the song...Hehehe ! In the song SRK tries to put the kangan and here he took it off ...! LOL !

NinjaInPyjamaskrock

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
can't waitBig smile

NinjaInPyjamaskrock

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
thanx for the article khanaks song selections are great
like every one I also love Bairi piya from dev das...top of the list

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 16 December 2010 at 5:37am

Xx_fehmida_xXNinjaInPyjamas

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
thanx for the article.cant wait for the audition......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx_fehmida_xXNinjaInPyjamaskrock

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Forgot to mention
Please post ur comments without forgetting  on the starone website below the orginial article  
www.starone.in  

I think it will be in th main page or view more...i think they give more articles based on the comments only...

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 16 December 2010 at 5:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

Go to top