Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Marzi to bring Shiamak's style on d floors of DID

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Marzi to bring Shiamak's style on the floors of DID Doubles!

Marzi Pestongi, one of the mentors of Zee TV's DID doubles with Geeta Kapoor and Rajiv Surthi, is all geared up to share the judging panel and has come with an aim to introduce new style of dancing  on the DID floor.

Talking about his contribution to the show, he says, " The audience has witnessed various styles on the stage of Dance India Dance till the date, but now my efforts will be to introduce Shiamak Davar's style of dancing on the floor. The show had till now introduced various styles of dancing on the stage which people were not familiar with and therefore I will take this  as a chance to bring in Shiamak's Style in front of the audience."

What is your style of dancing? " I have majorly done Contemporary dancing, but as I said that I am here to show Shiamak's style of dancing which I have been learning since 18 years. The style which Shiamak himself has introduced to this world. So this season will see Shiamak's dance manner on the floor," says Marzi confidently.

Marzi further says, " Today I am hear just because of  Shiamak and I will see to it that I  stage whatever I have learned from Shiamak."

So audience, get ready to witness a new style of dancing with DID doubles this season!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top