India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

mai lagooga uske liye- i will fight for her

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
He was arguing to chand and haseen, last time I have lost her, mai kamjor pad gaya tha, I have lost her, maine usko kho diya tha, but is time nahee, it mean this time abhay wants to get her I mean abhay wants piya.so I he has already fall in love with piya.

for this he has declare his war with chand and haseena. Did you remember told them, Is baar mai uske liye ladooga sabse aur jaroorat padee to mai apse bhee ladooga.

wo apna war declare kar chuka hai chand and haseena ke sath for piya means his love, then why he is hiding his feeling from piya. Agar war declare kar chooka hai to problem kya hai. and saaf saaf dikhta hai wo usko pana chahta hai. then what is problem what do you think guys about this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Hmm.. Abhay is not falling in with Piya he's just getting attracted towards her coz she luk's lyk Methz..

It is Piya who is falled in for Abhay..
Though Abhay will surely fall in for Piya, for what she's.. & as of now..he'll protect her whenever she's in danger..but this attraction will change into luv for Piya..sooner or later..!!
janaki17789 Senior Member
janaki17789
janaki17789

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
It seems Abhay is falling bt restrainig it to save piya future

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index