TB Article - Arpita's action saves Bhaiyyaji - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi priya  hi dreamy mony

wow what fun we had in afternoon

hmm arpi has become gundi now.. lets see what happens

and for sure  bahuji wud plan something big

i m still thinking how much of story is left now..

if avdesh arpita do unite this way  so rest is left  is abt lal singh and  bahuji

and transformation of rai  family guys  isnt it

wow not many characters yaar

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MonyP

Yo dreamy
sweetie did you sleep at all? I slept for 4 hours only and back here againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I just said somewhere that your prediction was correct.

Hiya Mony, Priya and CB di

mony, why couldn't you sleep?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰....I slept my usual 4 hours so that was fine....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Is it scary that we should be able to predict what is going to happen...or should we not worry?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
yoga23priya thumbnail
mony di and dreamy di since avita will go to long honeymoon now we can imagine how that evil witch bhauji will get dirty thoughts about Avi
...........her jealousy and lusty thoughts about avi.........then she will start crying thinking how close they are and arpi might seduce him....NOW WERE YOU PANDITJI FIND MY BHABUAJI....then....Dog Chases Chasing Cat Kitty Kitten Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gifi am  coming bhauji.....
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@CB

we can also expect arpi's pregnancy track too na, If we go by TB news.
I hope something works out in the mean time.

Pap rai thinks Simple is a good girl, we will see about that.πŸ˜†

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
arpi pregnancy as of now wont come

almost almost almost there but no  πŸ˜‰
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone please comment on the article every 30 min or so....ranking will rise for both AS and TB and for the show as well.
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnks nivi fr wonderful news..

m loving this trackk!!!
PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

mony di and dreamy di since avita will go to long honeymoon now we can imagine how that evil witch bhauji will get dirty thoughts about Avi
...........her jealousy and lusty thoughts about avi.........then she will start crying thinking how close they are and arpi might seduce him....NOW WERE YOU PANDITJI FIND MY BHABUAJI....then....Dog Chases Chasing Cat Kitty Kitten Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gifi am  coming bhauji.....

Priya  love you fr this emos yaar.........

i cant stop laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
smile.sara thumbnail
feeling very good after reading article. eagerly waiting for AvIta romantic understanding and Avi's Bold Robinhood Avtaar. the vilagers also remind him that he used his power for the poor people of lallanpur
smile.sara thumbnail
hi Priya!
good morning to you yaar πŸ˜ƒ if you are in india. i have 12:30 midnight here in USA. but any waysthanks for such a beutiful flowers and these are your first gift for meπŸ€—