Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF -||MY Bride||- |Link to 2nd Thread pg 155| (Page 155)

Hello_01 Goldie
Hello_01
Hello_01

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha2607

Originally posted by Hello_01

Originally posted by neha2607

Hey,
i have been a silent reader of ur ff till now but couldn't keep myself from commenting now.
I totally loved the way you described each and every character as well as their emotions specially Ridz, being an 19 yr old the situation she has faced till now [whether her parents behavior or the sudden marriage proposal ] bcoz of she turned out to be the way she is i.e reserved , shy is truly well portrayed.
But as it is said "Everything happens for a reason" and the reason behind this will just strengthen her future.

You actually made me fall in love with Armaan more and more as the story progressed. The way he handled ridz or made his place in her heart was like................[no words to describe what i felt reading it]. I can just say it was brilliant.

I can describe ur ff till now in just two words ..........simply OYE HOYE........and i'm sure it will continue.

On the other hand the other characters like anjali , muskaan didnt only proved to be ridz frnd but they are not less than pillar of support for her [now along with Armaan].
I so hate her parents for their behavior towards their own daughter, i mean till now i used to believe that its bcoz of circumstances of some past but no.....i so hate them for this.

You are truly an awesome writer. A
bility to use the different points of view is one measure of a person's writing skill which you fulfill. You have all the qualities of an amazing writer form clarity to vision to flow.
I mean all this genuinely [ no sugar coating]

I guess bahut zyada ho gaya but i cant help it i have this habit, i cant stop once i start writing something or about something.
So i wont waste your time anymore but have a question

Can we expect an update by today and if yes then by what time.
take care

lots of luv,
neha
Hey NehaSmile -

This comment of your is REALLY sweet, i won't sound modest or watsoeve, but its too sweet of you and i don't even if i deserve that much apprecaitionEmbarrassed... but still i m not THAT good writerLOL i just rite down mostly i dreamLOLEmbarrassed lol I dreamm ALOT !LOL  but still the response you have given is realllli over whelming - seriously i don't have words to say except two words, THANK YOU !

i appreciate the fact, that you finnally commentd... and i would surely keep on giving updates for readers like you who really like wat i rite.... when eve i get time...Smile
Thank you...
i m realli happy to read sweet comments like many of you have been riting on this ff - thanks to everyone, who make me rite till now and i would try my best to keep you all connected to my ff....

Love Maha..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

No seriously i meant each and every word.
And you not only deserve this but much more, good to know you dream about it [ even i do ] only difference is that mera mind na recently thoda corrupt ho chuka hai ........lolz
Iss liye my dreams sometimes are not decent enough to
share TongueTongueTongueTongue  OMG ! hawwwwLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed that all i could say and laughLOLLOLLOLLOL

I finally commented after ages, i mean after reading every part i used to think that ya now i'll comment but what to do delhi's whether has made me lazy [ it was colder than usual this time ]
But finally today i broke my record and commented [getting rid of my laziness LOL] aww thanks alot for finally commenting

Dont worry seeing the fact you dream a lot and that to such awesome scene you deserve these comments yaar.
Actually i have a suggestion form today try and sleep more so that you can dream more which mean we'll get more updates as per feasibly.........just kidding.
 hahahah my friend calls me khumbkaran that means i sleep most of the time! i wake as late i could and sleep at 10 at night ... though right now my bed calling meLOLLOL i sleep almost 12 hours plus are welcomeLOLLOL
Waise abhi i'm being sweet and all but you know if you make us wait for long for the updates i have a habit of singing jiski wajeh se definitely ppl will run away from here, so plz do try and update fast as i know your schedule is busy so zyada pareshan nhi karungi.

nae yaar, i am sweet girlLOLLOL - i don't make ppl waitTongueLOL... ! at all - i am willing to update dailyLOL, but uh see i just got transfered to new studies, from college to university is hard... all is new... and its taking a toll on me... i am trying to make my self adjust - soon i be in control, and from tomorrow my uni. is opening again, my holidays r over too... i would update as soon as possible, zyada update k liya wait nahi karwaungeSmileLOL

Continue soon
tc

lots of luv,
neha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha2607

cute-aly IF-Rockerz
cute-aly
cute-aly

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Altaira Goldie
Altaira