Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF -||MY Bride||- |Link to 2nd Thread pg 155| (Page 146)

divan_kash Senior Member
divan_kash
divan_kash

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Shashank Padma AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

AREmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap MuskaanClap

Very Nice update mahaSmileSmile more trust building up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hello_01

AR_LOVER IF-Rockerz
AR_LOVER
AR_LOVER

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
awesome part
cont soon

Hello_01

cute-aly IF-Rockerz
cute-aly
cute-aly

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

update

AR scenes

AA scenes are

"Riddhima you should not do such stupid acts! Apologize to Armaan!" Shahank control his angry voice,

Anjali walks ahead, "Anjali beta, you are a guest! Please be a guest! This is  personal!" Padma insulted, Anjali nodded and told Muskan, "We will take a leave than aunty…" Anjali spoke, boldly;

"Anjali enough!! That's enough! Seriously!" Armaan stopped her, angrily, hugging Riddhima tightly. "I just Request you two to please…. For Riddhima – For me… stay with her till Marriage! After it, we will arrange an apartment for you both!  So you can continue your studies here!" Armaan spoke, "Yes Anjali! For your friend do it!" Atul spoke, finally, who had been trying his level best to cool her pressure, and "I am staying with Riddhima! Hell no, I am afraid to leave her alone here!" Muskan spoke, making her mind! "Par Muskan, Haven't you heard the way they talk!" Anjali protested, "It's not about them Anjali!! Riddhima NEEDs us!" pause "what part of it You don't get it!" Muskan added, "Once she is with Armaan, then we will leave the house!" Muskan spoke again, "Okay…" Anjali understood the circumstance, it was first time – that she had ignored Riddhima's point of view, "I am sorry…" Anjali mumbled and took Riddhima in a hug, pulling her away from Armaan! "Sorry…" Anjali holds her ear; Riddhima chuckled while crying pushed her hands away, "its okay…" Riddhima mumbled and hugged her. "Achaa… Riddhima, Do come at dinner at my home, my dad has invited all of you at dinner! Theek hai!" Armaan ruffled her hair, kissed her cheek "and promise me you won't cry!" He asked, "Promise…" Riddhima whispered,

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz maha conti soon

Hello_01

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hey maha.

Very nice part. Loved it to the core. I can imagine ridhima sleeping keeping alarm on her chest so that no body can change it. It's so cute ..SmileArman is in so love with her. I hope he  always love her like this or more than this. Ridhima has truly found her soul mate and can trust him after Anjali n Muskan. Atul an Anjali confession was cute. Ab bas muskan and Rahul are left. Wish to see a nice and fight full love story between them .LOL

God can i kill shanky in this Angry I just hate both of them. How can be they rude to their own only daughter. Heartless people.  Thank god Ridhima got nice people around her else her life would have been hell.
Can't wait to see them got enged now.

Don't rush the story. We all do want them to get mrd soon but not in a rush. This pre mrg love story is superb. This period will help them making their bond strong.

Continue soon... I love the new name too..

Hello_01

prachi06 IF-Dazzler
prachi06
prachi06

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
mindblowing update

Hello_01

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Gr8 part
thanx 4 the pm

p.s: i liked the new name

Hello_01

shristi sarda Goldie
shristi sarda
shristi sarda

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
lovely part........
update soon.....

Hello_01

..KaJenDelena.. Senior Member
..KaJenDelena..
..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
wow maha di, what an update! AR are just so lovely and lovable that they put a smile in my face everytime i read their names together hehee. Anjie and Atul are....... um........ FREAKING CUTE! loved their confession, it was just beautiful, the way atul described his feeling was just awwwwwwwwwwwww! ahahaa Muskaan is just lovable; hope RM get together soon hehe. OMG Ridhimma's parents are heartless always making her cry! but can i just say that ARMAAN is like the cutest most adorable person ever! I love the way he always supports and protects her! LOVED THIS UPDATE TO THE CORE! lol and about the marriage hehee dont worry we can wait!.........  but dont make us wait toooo much hehee UPDATE SOOON!

Edited by Kajenrsmecxi - 10 February 2011 at 12:15am

Hello_01

Go to top