awesome part
cont soon
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

update

AR scenes

AA scenes are

"Riddhima you should not do such stupid acts! Apologize to Armaan!" Shahank control his angry voice,

Anjali walks ahead, "Anjali beta, you are a guest! Please be a guest! This is  personal!" Padma insulted, Anjali nodded and told Muskan, "We will take a leave than aunty…" Anjali spoke, boldly;

"Anjali enough!! That's enough! Seriously!" Armaan stopped her, angrily, hugging Riddhima tightly. "I just Request you two to please…. For Riddhima – For me… stay with her till Marriage! After it, we will arrange an apartment for you both!  So you can continue your studies here!" Armaan spoke, "Yes Anjali! For your friend do it!" Atul spoke, finally, who had been trying his level best to cool her pressure, and "I am staying with Riddhima! Hell no, I am afraid to leave her alone here!" Muskan spoke, making her mind! "Par Muskan, Haven't you heard the way they talk!" Anjali protested, "It's not about them Anjali!! Riddhima NEEDs us!" pause "what part of it You don't get it!" Muskan added, "Once she is with Armaan, then we will leave the house!" Muskan spoke again, "Okay…" Anjali understood the circumstance, it was first time – that she had ignored Riddhima's point of view, "I am sorry…" Anjali mumbled and took Riddhima in a hug, pulling her away from Armaan! "Sorry…" Anjali holds her ear; Riddhima chuckled while crying pushed her hands away, "its okay…" Riddhima mumbled and hugged her. "Achaa… Riddhima, Do come at dinner at my home, my dad has invited all of you at dinner! Theek hai!" Armaan ruffled her hair, kissed her cheek "and promise me you won't cry!" He asked, "Promise…" Riddhima whispered,

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz maha conti soon

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey maha.

Very nice part. Loved it to the core. I can imagine ridhima sleeping keeping alarm on her chest so that no body can change it. It's so cute ..😊Arman is in so love with her. I hope he  always love her like this or more than this. Ridhima has truly found her soul mate and can trust him after Anjali n Muskan. Atul an Anjali confession was cute. Ab bas muskan and Rahul are left. Wish to see a nice and fight full love story between them .😆

God can i kill shanky in this 😡 I just hate both of them. How can be they rude to their own only daughter. Heartless people.  Thank god Ridhima got nice people around her else her life would have been hell.
Can't wait to see them got enged now.

Don't rush the story. We all do want them to get mrd soon but not in a rush. This pre mrg love story is superb. This period will help them making their bond strong.

Continue soon... I love the new name too..

qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 part
thanx 4 the pm

p.s: i liked the new name
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely part........
update soon.....
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
wow maha di, what an update! AR are just so lovely and lovable that they put a smile in my face everytime i read their names together hehee. Anjie and Atul are....... um........ FREAKING CUTE! loved their confession, it was just beautiful, the way atul described his feeling was just awwwwwwwwwwwww! ahahaa Muskaan is just lovable; hope RM get together soon hehe. OMG Ridhimma's parents are heartless always making her cry! but can i just say that ARMAAN is like the cutest most adorable person ever! I love the way he always supports and protects her! LOVED THIS UPDATE TO THE CORE! lol and about the marriage hehee dont worry we can wait!.........  but dont make us wait toooo much hehee UPDATE SOOON! Edited by Kajenrsmecxi - 13 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice flow...good going maha
angelina_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey maha loved d part...........thnc for d pm
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hey dear...part was just  toO good...loved the AR moments and AA are also too cute....waitig for the nxt part...do continue soon....thanks for the PM....and the new name is also very suitable to the way story is progressimg👏.......take care dear.

LOVE
GEET