Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
superlike
guess d trip wil unfold more stories n ridz wil tke tym to cum close to prince arman
thnxx 4 d pm
update soon
i cant wait for the fun in that trip.
muski is jealous ohhhhhhhh
atul and anji already have a fling with each other
amazing update
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Maha....:) wowww luved the part...:)
it was awesome..:)
finally the gang is together.....awww luved AA' interactions..:) <3
AR..wowww luv how they both behave with e.o.... makes me smile all the time..:)
RM...someone is jealous is another story is starting like Armaan said...interesting to see Rahul dealing with MUskaan n Simran..poor him...lol
luved the part..:)
tc of ur studies n work hard..:)
thanx for the pm n cont soon..;)
tc :)
Preet <3
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Maha... nice update... wow ooty sounds only so romantic... hope they have al of them have very nice time ther ;) the most interesting will be Muskaan-Rahul-Simran part... n since Atul & Anjali also knw each other n seems like they had something going on already.... so Armaan & Riddhima will be all free for themselves awesome... continue asap... waiting eagerly... :)
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
hope they have a gr8 time there
a triangle love story of RM & Simran interesting
AA was also fun
hope ridz get more loser to Armaan &  they both have some good moments there
update the next part soon
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey maha...wow just loved it yaar...awesome update girl...so they r going for a trip nd that too OTTY....sound interesting yaar...love to read more abt AA and RM....hope dis trip bring AR more close....ALL THE BEST FOR UR STUDIES....try to update soon...nd ofcourse thanks for the PM dear....

tk care
GEET
Edited by sweetdesire - 13 years ago
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hello_01

Hey Sania
Happy new year too.
actually this story is really a simple story that how young girls are forced to Marriage at such a senetive age. believe me seeing my few friends getting married at a very critical age of 19 ! and starting a life - is realli hard.😊
the main aim of my story is too show how and what will Riddhima do? will she be able to accept this marraige and move it ina smooth way like a normal marriage or will she end up messing up her marriage, if truly speaking at 19 mostly girls are dreaming - and thy don't Just DREamthat a guy would knck at door and say i love you marry me??πŸ˜†
so here i come, and say - wat if a guy comes and knock saying 'I am aRman and i love you will you marry me!' so uh see - right now a teen girl of 19 like me would jump and reply 'OMG - ARman? yes yes ! i wilπŸ˜†πŸ˜†l' but wat if some one really come right at ur door !
rite now!!! uh hear a bell and some one ask for ur handπŸ˜† ... and set a date that after month you going to be my wife and the girlhas realli less option of saying no due to empowerment of Parents wish and command.... so basically a falvor of hesitation before marriage and after marriage is my focus here -- as i hav seen a very critical face of my friends marriage....
so Riddhima will go through the same phase, but the only difference is that i am phobhic of dreamy world where every thing is nice nice πŸ˜†, would show less complication and more of love here! πŸ˜›
i hope that helps you know the real aim of this ff...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
and YEs, My Presentation went well guys - thanks for askingπŸ˜ƒ

hey maha....

thanks fr answering my question nd that to in detail....πŸ˜ƒ

as u said in early ages girls only have there dream man nd they start living in their dream world or fairytale world but reality is different marriage is such a gr8 responsibility nd parents as well both person who r goin to be married should understand it....i was also thinking about such concept of this ff....nw i can enjoy this ff more...its really nice to read nw...

todays update is really nice...hope this trip goes fine....nd 2 more love stories develops...

update nxt part soon

best of luck fr ur exams nd nxt presentations

love

sania

Edited by saniashzadi_10 - 13 years ago
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

That was a nice update.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seems like their trip is going to be exciting.πŸ˜‰
jiyaa_m thumbnail