mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching the episode esp nakusha n kalawati conversation...nakusha said' I m out of his room, not his life".........kala had a strange smile on her face......could not read her......but somehow I feel its not Anna twin but seema who will come to haunt dutta and nakusha relationship. I don't mind seema though as I feel she will also play cupid in Tasha's e-LS......Seema's comeback will reiterate this fact that if Dutta has ever loved someone i.e Nakusha. I am sure kalawati's every plan will bring them closer.......kala is in fool's paradise now as Dutta did not stand for Nakusha when she was accused of being infidel..so she can't think if she brings seema back into his life and if seema demeaned nakusha, dutta will not be affected by this.....I feel seema will pretend to be innocent and will be there to throw Nakusha out of his life.....but the very moment she stepped into this zone. We will see Dutta roaring back at her & will declare his love for Nakusha.....As far as I remember, I don't know if I am right..........I do remember the episode where Kala says ' seema is in bad state'..so she is alive n kala knows where seema is.......

now kala we r seriously waiting for another plan to backfire..........πŸ˜† Please don't stop plotting as with yr every step,..u don't know u r digging a grave for yrself.......

do comments guys.......how u do think seema's comeback will help Tasha e-LS?
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
hey plz don't say that i really don't want seema to step in tasha's life..... ltl is already full of womens.....
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seema is in bad state' what?

one small boy come with poison sweet and said you did some help to my sis so it is return for you help my sis. may be that boy is seema bro. just a thought.
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

After watching the episode esp nakusha n kalawati conversation...nakusha said' I m out of his room, not his life".........kala had a strange smile on her face......could not read her......but somehow I feel its not Anna twin but seema who will come to haunt dutta and nakusha relationship. I don't mind seema though as I feel she will also play cupid in Tasha's e-LS......Seema's comeback will reiterate this fact that if Dutta has ever loved someone i.e Nakusha. I am sure kalawati's every plan will bring them closer.......kala is in fool's paradise now as Dutta did not stand for Nakusha when she was accused of being infidel..so she can't think if she brings seema back into his life and if seema demeaned nakusha, dutta will not be affected by this.....I feel seema will pretend to be innocent and will be there to throw Nakusha out of his life.....but the very moment she stepped into this zone. We will see Dutta roaring back at her & will declare his love for Nakusha.....As far as I remember, I don't know if I am right..........I do remember the episode where Kala says ' seema is in bad state'..so she is alive n kala knows where seema is.......

now kala we r seriously waiting for another plan to backfire..........πŸ˜† Please don't stop plotting as with yr every step,..u don't know u r digging a grave for yrself.......

do comments guys.......how u do think seema's comeback will help Tasha e-LS?

Mussy, Kala kuch bhi kare...kya faayda...aana to Dutta ko Nakusha ke paas hai aakhir. Aaj nahi to kal.

Mohabbat ki dastoor Kala na jaane
Ki pyar jab kare do deewane
Zamana kya, kismat kya
Wo maut ko bhi na maane.

Sorry, lame attempt at poetry. EEks, I've written a poem that has Kala's name in it! πŸ˜†
Tahreem05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe u r right...................as we r not getting any promos.............which is much better than fake promos......πŸ˜†........
But i read on this forum that dutta past ll gonna haunt nakusha,dutta relationship.................If someone fits in it its ur first love that is seema.....πŸ˜’..........
I think if seema comes it ll be great as dutta ll ve no wayout but to admit his love for nakusha....πŸ˜‰.....Maybe its kala next plan,Seema may pretend that she has changed n love dutta,but dutta has forgotten her n ofcourse never loved her again after the betrayal...😑.........so HE HAS TO CONFESS HIS FEELINGS in order to get rid of seema....πŸ˜†................
OR maybe Annas twin goona come...πŸ˜•.............but then whts the meaning of haunting dutta,nakku relationship..................
Edited by Tahreem05 - 13 years ago
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
why do I feel its not Anna twin ?

1. Kala vs nakusha is on cards these days...............Kala plans, nakusha ruins it.........
    Today she went angry at suds as so far she played her every card but failed.......so I m sure she will bring back seema to emotionally hurt nakusha n get her out of Dutta's life.....but she is bound to fail.....only seema's come back will help dutta forgive Nakusha as nakusha did not tell him the truth but she did not betrayed him for another man........so may be because of seema......dutta learns to forgive nakusha as he will hate seema now.......

2. she has tried everything...........she made dutta question nakusha's chastity........it went down the drain.....now there r two plans left..

a- seema back in dutta's life so that nakusha gets weak n vulnerable.......n leave dutta
b- any plan to harm nakusha...............

lets see how it goesπŸ˜ƒ
mussy.jamshed thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizdarcy

Mussy, Kala kuch bhi kare...kya faayda...aana to Dutta ko Nakusha ke paas hai aakhir. Aaj nahi to kal.

Mohabbat ki dastoor Kala na jaane
Ki pyar jab kare do deewane
Zamana kya, kismat kya
Wo maut ko bhi na maane.

Sorry, lame attempt at poetry. EEks, I've written a poem that has Kala's name in it! πŸ˜†

Liz πŸ‘πŸ‘ love yr post n shahyri as well...........πŸ˜‰
Tahreem05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

why do I feel its not Anna twin ?

1. Kala vs nakusha is on cards these days...............Kala plans, nakusha ruins it.........
    Today she went angry at suds as so far she played her every card but failed.......so I m sure she will bring back seema to emotionally hurt nakusha n get her out of Dutta's life.....but she is bound to fail.....only seema's come back will help dutta forgive Nakusha as nakusha did not tell him the truth but she did not betrayed him for another man........so may be because of seema......dutta learns to forgive nakusha as he will hate seema now.......

2. she has tried everything...........she made dutta question nakusha's chastity........it went down the drain.....now there r two plans left..

a- seema back in dutta's life so that nakusha gets weak n vulnerable.......n leave dutta
b- any plan to harm nakusha...............

lets see how it goesπŸ˜ƒ

I do agree with both of ur points...😊...............
Let that actress Seema comme back...πŸ˜‰.....i m gonna welcome her whole heartedly(NO CHAPPALS PLEASE.......πŸ˜†...............)
I wanna see wht she can do to lure dutta,now hes already headover heels over nakku..πŸ˜†...........
As the channel isnt giving us any hints.........I think maybe this time our prediction comes true........πŸ˜†.........
Nevertheless LTL is very UNPREDICTABLE....but we cant hide our spying skills..πŸ˜†.........