we luved obsessed sid den why nt psycho viren.. ;)

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i was jus wondering we loved sid when he got possessive abut nivi after engagement... even he tried to commit suicide... even he crossed all the limits by doin all the emotional blackmailin wid nivi n forcin her to accept her love for him n say i love u ... 

then why cnt we love viren ... i knw he will be more crazy than sid.. as he might turn psycho... bt we loved sid lik tht then we can also love viren wid it...  right???

share ur views guys... ðŸ˜Š
Edited by teddybear66 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

i was jus wondering we loved sid when he got possessive abut nivi after engagement... even he tried to commit suicide... even he crossed all the limits by doin all the emotional blackmailin wid nivi n forcin her to say i love u ... 

then why cnt we love viren ... i knw he will be more crazy than sid.. as he might turn psycho... bt we loved sid lik tht then we can also love viren wid it...  right???

True, It would be good to see Viren like that, but poor Nivi, uske life mein koi bhi normal nahin hai, besides dadi!!
But I think there is an overdose of characters with suicidal tendencies😕.  I'm kind of freaked out right now, I had few days ago mentioned about split personality and suicidal tendencies of the characters and here they made the strongest lead with both the problems😭😭😭. Well.... almost obsession/ psychotic is a different problem. I better keep my mouth shut.
BTW, my preference for Sid to be grey goes out of the window.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar I'm really looking forward to the track and honestly really excited abt it coz as far as Viren is concerned no  matter what he does can never hurt Nivi but lets c how they shape up his character. Well in this serial all the characters except for NT daadi, Yash and BS all r obssessed in some way or another.
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vids08

True, It would be good to see Viren like that, but poor Nivi, uske life mein koi bhi normal nahin hai, besides dadi!!
But I think there is an overdose of characters with suicidal tendencies😕.  I'm kind of freaked out right now, I had few days ago mentioned about split personality and suicidal tendencies of the characters and here they made the strongest lead with both the problems😭😭😭. Well.... almost obsession/ psychotic is a different problem. I better keep my mouth shut.
BTW, my preference for Sid to be grey goes out of the window.

u r so right dear.. nvi ki life main koi bhi normal nahi hai except for dadi...😆

bt ya this word psycho is scary bt lets see wht we get to see... it will make it interestin then its fine .. i dnt want it to become scary... lik viren starts to hurt nivi n all... 

n even i wanted sid to become obsessive lover.. i guess CTs liked our idea of obsessive lover.. lekin choice hamari unhe pasand nahi aayi... 

i hope viren ka character aur interestin ho jaye... 
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar I'm really looking forward to the track and honestly really excited abt it coz as far as Viren is concerned no  matter what he does can never hurt Nivi but lets c how they shape up his character. Well in this serial all the characters except for NT daadi, Yash and BS all r obssessed in some way or another.

hahaha nivi ki life main sach main koi normal nahi hai ... 

anyway ya lets see how he shapes his character... bus usse negative na banaye... 
kiranlov thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

i was jus wondering we loved sid when he got possessive abut nivi after engagement... even he tried to commit suicide... even he crossed all the limits by doin all the emotional blackmailin wid nivi n forcin her to say i love u ... 

meri nivedan hai aap se ki , make a small correction on ur writing,, ur watch this serial from long time and writting with sach jhoot lie..
sid never force nivi to except his love but nivi love sid already before sid praposes, agar nahi to plz watch episode no 17-38 of ccbm,,,
and he force nivi to do not leave their love for divya shake so ,, 
even not than watch video of marriage day of why nivi wears locket of radha-krishna..............

they love each other very very much,,,if divya not their marriage of nivi-sid happens,,,

u r here from start and writting lie  weather ur viren supporter but don't atleat write lie 
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranlov

meri nivedan hai aap se ki , make a small correction on ur writing,, ur watch this serial from long time and writting with sach jhoot lie..
sid never force nivi to except his love but nivi love sid already before sid praposes, agar nahi to plz watch episode no 17-38 of ccbm,,,
and he force nivi to do not leave their love for divya shake so ,, 
even not than watch video of marriage day of why nivi wears locket of radha-krishna..............

they love each other very very much,,,if divya not their marriage of nivi-sid happens,,,

u r here from start and writting lie  weather ur viren supporter but don't atleat write lie 

dear im sry if i hve hurted u ... well i meant ki sid forced nivi to accept his love for sid... he tried to commit suicide in front of her so tht she forcefully says yes... i meant this dear... nthin else... 

im in support of both nivarth n nivren ...  so chill dear... 
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really dint see any  so called psycho symptoms in Viren yesterdays Epi
 standing again everyone for his love or loving Nivi Insanity is call Psycho then be it................we should have more call Psycho lover like Viren  in indian serials

teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naley4ever

i really dint see any  so called psycho symptoms in Viren yesterdays Epi
 standing again everyone for his love or loving Nivi Insanity is call Psycho then be it................we should have more call Psycho lover like Viren  in indian serials

right... agree wid u ... ðŸ˜Š