Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Yeh Kaisa Earthquake Tha.....?? (Page 4)

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 20441

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
sachi kahun i got so lost in abhay k forgot the stupidity of kekta mai ka show:)
thats always the case with me
seeing sujal i used to forget everything abt kekta devi ji ki bizaare scenes
n now abhay do this job
hee heee
amailu amazing post yaar

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

sachi kahun i got so lost in abhay k forgot the stupidity of kekta mai ka show:)
thats always the case with me
seeing sujal i used to forget everything abt kekta devi ji ki bizaare scenes
n now abhay do this job
hee heee
amailu amazing post yaar
 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
I remember. ROFL
 
hey...is baar daanish ko ped pe chadha de. TongueWink
 
 
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 20441

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Originally posted by dolly18

sachi kahun i got so lost in abhay k forgot the stupidity of kekta mai ka show:)
thats always the case with me
seeing sujal i used to forget everything abt kekta devi ji ki bizaare scenes
n now abhay do this job
hee heee
amailu amazing post yaar
 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
I remember. ROFL
 
hey...is baar daanish ko ped pe chadha de. TongueWink
 
 
omg yaar ultimat
amailu remember all those days??? my drooling over naveen n beating him with jhaddu???LOL
dil kar raha hai ek jhaddu leke abhy k peeche bhi bhaguuLOL
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

 
omg yaar ultimat
amailu remember all those days??? my drooling over naveen n beating him with jhaddu???LOL
dil kar raha hai ek jhaddu leke abhy k peeche bhi bhaguuLOL
 
yup...remember bahut kuch. LOLLOLLOL bechaara naveen stuck on that tree...all those court cases. LOL
 
*ahem* abhay ko spare a bit please. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
 
btw, we don't want to start chatting here so I'll give you the link to my CC. Smile
 
 
@earthquake....what do you think kaise aaya??
 
 
tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 468

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
LOL!....yeah!..i was thinking the same!
but all i m worried presently is Pia and Abhay's misunderstanding!
i dint watch the epi tonight but all the recent topis are scaring me seriously!
POOR PIA!
now Abhay is angry with her ,misha is in coma, Danish is after her lyf and Kabhir is taking his so calld revenge by being sooo rude to Pia..
 
Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Joined: 16 November 2008
Posts: 3865

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-amail1601

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 20441

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
well u see amailu earthquake kaise aaya???
i think haseena n chand started singing at their home out of oredum to earthquake aa gaya hee hee
n pls give me the link amailu:)
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanda

LOL!....yeah!..i was thinking the same!
but all i m worried presently is Pia and Abhay's misunderstanding!
i dint watch the epi tonight but all the recent topis are scaring me seriously!
POOR PIA!
now Abhay is angry with her ,misha is in coma, Danish is after her lyf and Kabhir is taking his so calld revenge by being sooo rude to Pia..
 
 
arey that's normal in EK's shows...will get sorted out soon. Smile
 
now, earthquake pehli baar hua hai...that's why we need to celebrate the occasion. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index