Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Yeh Kaisa Earthquake Tha.....?? (Page 2)

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
yes you are right mai bhee ye hi soch rahe thee kaisa earth quake tha.

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

@fari...LOL

Originally posted by chakku

nice post........ROFL
but maybe d dobriyal house wasn't in dat zoneConfused

lol..thanks.
maybe...but it's rather weird coz whenever there's an earthquake, especially on such a great scale, its impact is quite widespread.
like when there's an earthquake measuring around 4 degrees on the Richter scale even in afghanistan, we feel it here in India. so same city n not feeling much...kinda weird. ConfusedLOL

well after all it's our kekta maiya's serial ............anything can happen here.......
i m deadly sure dat if ekta kapoor opens an individual forum for d queries of d viewers den dat forum wud b draining within one hourLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_.mariam._

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
it was illogical that in an earthquake only in 3.37 scale or something like that a building can be shacked so much like Mount Abu college.Confused

And I think the Dobrials' mention is built by a "MAGICAL" cement!ROFL

Believe it or not, often earthquake happens in bangladesh which's scales are from 4.00 to 5.50. Logon ko choro, nothing even happens to any building.LOL (Thanks to AllahBig smile )

Then how could the creatives show the earthquake in this Richter scale?Confused 

Edited by ffkhan - 16 December 2010 at 4:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710_.mariam._--sumana13--Befikre

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..fari..

actually i was thinking the same yaar....

poora city toot phoot gaya nad itnay log mar gaye but paanchi and doberiyaal uncle g ko kuch khair khabar nahi....OuchLOL

moreover jab news aayi that there was an earthquake still than they are relax itni bhi pareshani nahi k college main sab khariyat say hain kay nahi........ConfusedLOL

chalo g balaji ka unique earthquake bhi daikh liya...ROFL

nice post han...Clap

ya possibility unkay ghar main earthquke absorber ho.....ROFL

wow fari...nicely illustrated! LOLLOLLOLLOL

it's super weird...I mean, there's a bomb blast in delhi n I start calling my bestie to know if he's ok, knowing his propensity for being in such weird places...n yahaan toh it's MISHAShocked who's away from home....ek call toh banta tha! LOLLOLLOL

@earthquake absorber........hmmmmm...... interesting theory! Cool

Edited by amail1601 - 16 December 2010 at 4:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan_.mariam._--sumana13--

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Maybe they were hoping that we are so drowned in Kekta land and Viv's violet eyes and the lead pair chemistry these "minor" details would escape us!!! I also thought re the scale but laughed it off as this is BT land and kuch bhi ho sakta hai ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

lol.. LOLgood post.. didnt earthquake scale was smthing 3 or 3.8.. i dont think its stong enough to break  buildings & locker room.& dobriyals felt nothing.

thanks LOL

didn't really listen utne dhyaan se...was too busy wondering what material thy've used for constructing the college and the dobriyaal mansion. clg ki construction mein lots of corruption must have happened.LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123--sumana13--

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

yes you are right mai bhee ye hi soch rahe thee kaisa earth quake tha.

lol..great minds think alike. Wink

Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Originally posted by amail1601

ShockedShockedShocked

*raises hands*

I'm guilty...please don't shoot me!! LOLLOLLOL

yeah...I'm the same....and you are...? (if you have changed your ID in the last few months or years, I wouldn't know you until you tell me.LOL)

@topic...thanks. Smile

lol....or maybe all writers have grown up seeing her shows and that's why they write like this. LOL

anything is possible in BT. StarStarLOLLOL

yeah i remember beco u used to come sometimes in SHAKIRA FC..and my id was shakira_Sakshi....and name is neetu.....

oh...i know anything is possible iN BT...thats why i am just waiting how long she can hold herself of wanting of being different......her colours are showing now as maya track which has happened in almost of all her shows to dateWacko....so lets see how this continue for longLOLLOLLOL

oh....I think I must have met you.. *makes memory jog* mannu made me make that shakira siggy.....and your old ID does sound familiar. Smile

@EK different?? ShockedShockedShockedShocked ho hi nahin sakta!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index