Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

Haircut leads to a CUT for Karan!

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Haircut leads to a CUT for Karan!

Karan Hukku

Everyone likes to flaunt stylish haircuts. However an actor, who has a daily soap on television, has to be little more careful with this. To know why, read on...

Karan Hukku, model-turned-actor, who plays Arjun in Tera Mujse Hai Pehle Ka Nata Koi, recently got a military haircut which led him to re-shoot a few scenes. There were continuity problems as his look changed after the hair cut. So, the director was forced to re-shoot a couple of scenes to maintain the continuity.

Says Karan, "Yes, this happened, as it's a daily soap. But how long would I have waited? I had to cut my hair! (Smiles) But, then I ensured the shot was OK in continuation scenes."

Looks, like actors will have to now take the permission of directors before getting a hair cut!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona17

shona17 Groupbie
shona17
shona17

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Thanx 4 shrng...but i dnt lyk his new hair cut....the previous 1 was better..

Xx_fehmida_xX

dwsc Goldie
dwsc
dwsc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! permission for  haircut!!! hilarious!!! bt ya...i think it is necessary...
even i think he looked better in the prevoius look...bt its ok...v'll get used to it also!!!

shona17

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index