India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

He did the right thing (Page 2)

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
agree..DD and GC were having fun on the sets in yesterdayz SBS which clearly shows that they both have no problem with each-other whatsoever..and therefore..when DD has no problem,then why are her fans having problems and creating a big deal out of it?..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

The fact that he gave a huge smile told everything that nothing happenedLOLLOL..he din't show any anger there..his reaction was like "why bother to clarify when there was no issue at all"LOL...its the fans who r making an issue when there was nothing of that sort between the actors and we saw that in SBS as well as E24 segments whose shooting had happened after this chugolkhor aunty interview

Thats so true, seems to me the world  has become very boring for some people and so for want of a better subject to drag on they have chosen this. We should appreciate the fact that DD and GC are both proffessionals enough that they have choosen not to lash back at us the fans, which would have made us feel bad, but would also have made the situation even worse.

They are in fact showing their unity in the only way they can by giving repeated interviews together, hope it gets past to some people who don't want to let the matter rest.

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
totally agree with u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara7374khushi_4ever

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
 I totaly agree with you . I think  now its should stop

khushi_4ever

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I'm with GC cuz he did the right thing Asha hua ossnye answer nai diya cuz GC sai hain and osko kessi ko kush samjnye ke jahrurt nai osskeye true fans sabb sach janye hain.... Love u GC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaakhushi_4ever

varshr Senior Member
varshr
varshr

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged

oh really ...nothing happened...then atleast for his fans he could have just said one line "he dint meant that" thats it.....least wer v expecting..but sorry to say that was really egoistic ..ki tumhe jo socha hai wo tum socho ...hum to nahi bata rahe....nyways no offence.....

BUT YEAH I STILL LOVE HIM...as i know he can never say this to DD....but then for us he shud have clarified and dint missed it that too when it was deliberately asked

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Lets hv all discussions related to SBS chugolkhor aunty segment and blog issue under one roof in the following thread..

So I m closing all other repitative topics for now so that discussions can happen at one place for our own benefitSmile

Closing this one...members r requested to copy-paste thier views in the above postEmbarrassed

Arwen.

Go to top