Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

   
Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

2 hour long mahaepisode of laadli-tb article (Page 2)

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Joined: 18 October 2009
Posts: 3473

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
All is greatttt.... Big smile
But why a new family yar ???
There are already sooo many characters in SLB to be taken care of... Unko to achey se dikha len...
And a new family means the split of the focus between AmBo and the new family...
Cant the CVs continue to focus more on AmBo aleast for a month or sooo ???
The new people can come later and I really really hope these new people are not evil !!!
Agar aisa hua to phir... AngryAngry

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 12092

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
OMG what a great news
wohooooooooooooooooo, thank u soooooooo much for this rocking news
can't wait to see ambo reunion...
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 12092

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

All is greatttt.... Big smile
But why a new family yar ???
There are already sooo many characters in SLB to be taken care of... Unko to achey se dikha len...
And a new family means the split of the focus between AmBo and the new family...
Cant the CVs continue to focus more on AmBo aleast for a month or sooo ???
The new people can come later and I really really hope these new people are not evil !!!
Agar aisa hua to phir... AngryAngry

arre alju stop thinking negative, think positive
lets enjoy the moments great moments, and we will get time to think over this new family
right now only think about ambo reunion and their moments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Joined: 05 April 2005
Posts: 2912

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Alja lets solve one problem at a time.

First let Bebo and Amrit be reunited.  I am just imagining a sweet hug!!
 
Then we will worry about getting Babloo Bhaiya (I mean Amrit's family) back Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 12092

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinhactnt

Alja lets solve one problem at a time.

First let Bebo and Amrit be reunited.  I am just imagining a sweet hug!!
 
Then we will worry about getting Babloo Bhaiya (I mean Amrit's family) back Big smile

arre sinha not only a sweet hug
hope to see more than just a sweet hug...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanganga16tr

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Joined: 17 March 2009
Posts: 8737

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Finally I Am Happy With Joy After All These Wasted Episode We Got A Good News

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 7924

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
for some reason i don't think they are going to reunite in this episode...you know how all the maha episodes are, nothing really happens.  maybe it will build up a track for the reunion.  As much positive as i'm trying to be, it still seems that amrit-bebo are not going to reunite at least this year.. Cry
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Joined: 18 October 2009
Posts: 3473

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

for some reason i don't think they are going to reunite in this episode...you know how all the maha episodes are, nothing really happens.  maybe it will build up a track for the reunion.  As much positive as i'm trying to be, it still seems that amrit-bebo are not going to reunite at least this year.. Cry
I know usually maha episodes are after all not sooo maha...
But Im still keeping my fingers crossed...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laadli Picture Gallery:No Comments

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 744   Views: 199890

*Shruti* 744 199890 16 July 2011 at 12:32pm by raspberrytorte
Laadli Creations Gallery

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 283   Views: 54860

*Shruti* 283 54860 08 July 2011 at 4:30pm by sweetcola
Laadli Articles Corner:No Comments

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: sweet_shagun   Replies: 67   Views: 58142

sweet_shagun 67 58142 04 July 2011 at 7:12am by lakshmi42
Laadli Queries/Help Desk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: sweet_shagun   Replies: 185   Views: 20348

sweet_shagun 185 20348 08 May 2011 at 5:50am by janki-enonymous
Laadli Written & Video Update Archive

2 3 4 5

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 39   Views: 38754

*Shruti* 39 38754 26 March 2011 at 11:03pm by Ambofan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index