2 hour long mahaepisode of laadli-tb article - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by riddhu123

ya lets see...

It's confirmed. SLB will have its Maha episode on 26; but it's not 2 hours but one hour and it's Tere Liye on 25 dec.
what is this, everyones out to prove that its a one hour episode nd not two! whats the problem if its two hours! its as though no one wants a two hour episode... so please stop this noncess and lets just wait and see what happens on the 26th! then we'll find out if it really is one or two hours!
and any way the article said two hours and these articles are hardly ever wrong!
Originally posted by ganga16tr

what is this, everyones out to prove that its a one hour episode nd not two! whats the problem if its two hours! its as though no one wants a two hour episode... so please stop this noncess and lets just wait and see what happens on the 26th! then we'll find out if it really is one or two hours!
and any way the article said two hours and these articles are hardly ever wrong!

ganga janu please calm down, itna gussa sehat ke liye acha nahi
and i don't think its one hr episode, cos how in the world they gonna show an exit to this messy in just one hr, i am sure its 2hrs epi.
Check out the schedule of star plus for 26 Dec on
http://tv.burrp.com/channel/star-plus/29/1293301800000. You can find that maha episode is only for one hour........
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Check out the schedule of star plus for 26 Dec on
http://tv.burrp.com/channel/star-plus/29/1293301800000. You can find that maha episode is only for one hour........

thanks for sharing the link
but i am still hoping for 2hrs epi
look, lets put it like this.. one hour or two, we'll all find out sunday evening.... end of descussion???
Originally posted by sinhactnt

Short tempered, are you sure 😕??

Yes Im damn sure Di... 😆