Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

2 hour long mahaepisode of laadli-tb article

janki-enonymous Senior Member
janki-enonymous
janki-enonymous

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Two hour long Maha Episode of Bebo

Thursday, December 16, 2010 | 3:57:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 1 Comments Two hour long Maha Episode of Bebo

Star Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo will see a 2 hour long Maha episode on 26 Decemmber

Star Plus is known for its series of Maha episodes to keep the audience stick to their favourite shows even on weekends. And here comes Sabki Ladli Bebo with its maha episode on 26 Dec.

Our source says "Sabki Ladli Bebo will see a two hour long maha episode on Sunday 26 December. The present track will have a happy ending where the viewers will see the reunion of Amrit (Anuj Sachdeva) and Bebo (Shivshakti Sachdev) and also a new entry of a family at the end of the episode, for which the casting is on the roll."

There was also a rumour that the show might go off air but will now continue further because of the improvement in its TRPs and will experiment with the new track.

We contacted Anuj who confirmed the news of Maha episode but refuse to divulge further details "Yes we are having 2 hour long maha episode where there will be a major twist which I cannot reveal at the moment.  The news of show going off air is just a rumour because the show is now giving good TRPs."

When asked whether he would continue to be a part of the show, Anuj added " I have not decided anything on that as I am getting lots of offers for which the talks are on. I want to continue my association with Star Plus, but let's see what's the best happen."

We tried calling Shivshakti aka Bebo she was unavailable for comment.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Link:-http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8352-two-hour-long-maha-episode-of-bebo.htm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rayanos_a_mPinkangel1samirah23Ambofanganga16trrayalovelandlakshmi42Hafs-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
good news......
again the entry of another new family!!!!!!!!
hope they won't again split AmBo.
Happy that they are uniting and all the misunderstanding between them would be cleared

Edited by lakshmin42 - 16 December 2010 at 3:36am
s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Finally CVs are going to end our misery and reunite AmBo Big smilePartyThumbs Up

I wonder what the major twist could be. Perhaps someone from the Khanna family is killed? Maybe Amrit realises Vijender is not what he seems and was actually responsible for the accident?

I really can't wait. Just 10 days to go!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

janki-enonymous Senior Member
janki-enonymous
janki-enonymous

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s_a_m

Finally CVs are going to end our misery and reunite AmBo Big smilePartyThumbs Up

I wonder what the major twist could be. Perhaps someone from the Khanna family is killed? Maybe Amrit realises Vijender is not what he seems and was actually responsible for the accident?

I think shalini didnt die and she comes back!Then all probs solved!!Smile
s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enonymous

Originally posted by s_a_m

I think shalini didnt die and she comes back!Then all probs solved!!Smile
That would be a shock for the Khanna's, especially Arjun, now that he loves Bebo. But you're right, a lot of problems would be solved if Shalini is alive.

Whatever the twist is, it has to be something big, because mahaepisodes are usually only 1 hour, but this one will be 2 hours long.

We've waited so long for AmBo reunion, I hope CVs have planned something special Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanganga16tr

Hafs IF-Rockerz
Hafs
Hafs

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Finally good news
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged

This is the best news ever DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

I will be dancing around all day!!

More than a Christmas countdown, now it will be a AmBo reunion countdown!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanganga16tr

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Yepeeeeeeeeeeeee.PartyPartyPartyI'm soooo happy.DancingDancingI can't tell u.Big smileI'm eagerly waiting 4 26 DecemberWink.Ambo together after so many days.HugOh!!!The countdown begins now.Thumbs UpThanks 4 the article.SmileI think the new family is Bebo's new family. Big smile

Go to top