Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

16/12 - Epi 35 - Analysis & Discussion (Page 8)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
guyz..i edited my spotEmbarrassed but for ppl hu are lazy to go bac..here it is...Embarrassed

guyz..i m shocked!!! Gauri is double faced?!!! she turnin into a vamp was talked bout by others earlier though i thought it was Ekta's shows' purani formula so expected sumthin different here...but Ekta must b missing her old shows..so bringing the tracks back.. Dead
i dun beleiv she lied to Arohi dat she is ashamed to have loved AS?!!Shocked n i believed her...AngryOuch so bholi bhaali i amEmbarrassed thought der were enuf complications in Arjuhi love story hence Gauri was kicked outWink but!!Angry very smart creatives..!!Evil Smile now dis should only help Arjuhi's love get more intenseEmbarrassed Gauri will only end up regrettingTongue hope so.. n den wen she saw Arjun's call on hjer phone..her face blossomed..leaving be shocked..Shocked
i understand Arjun had jus her number through whom he could connect to Aro but he has totally lost it in love wit Aro, he doesnt think even once dat Gauri might not like the fact that he loves Aro now wen he had once told her that he can neva love her...! couldnt he sense teh excitement in her voice wen she recieved his call? ye Arjun bhi na..Stern Smile but i guess he always thought of Gauri as a friend n used2 hang out wit her...not dating really but Gauri had dis strong crush over him.. i understand Gauri's jealousy now... n Karan aka Arjun was too good wen he was tellin her bout his feelings for ArohiDay Dreaming soo sweet...it is so obvious for Gauri to b angered now.. i did want her to know bout Arjuhi but i thought Aro will tell her or she would cum to know later but din think Arjun would say it so soon...btw...He looked dashing..!!
Day DreamingBlushing love his attitude...He is back to his old self but a lil changed Arjun now.. coz now...Arohi resides in his HEART!!HeartDay Dreaming
so their family party is cancelled o wat?LOLLOL its chiku's friend's engagement party now...so all possibilities for Arjuhi meet...wow!! i m looking forward to some zabardast scenes now
Day DreamingEmbarrassed
if i hav to predict then i guess Aro will ignore Arjun der wich he might hate n then u know.. he will see to that he gets to talk to her...!!
Day DreamingDay Dreaming or Arjun will feel jealous seeing Aro wit chiku..ahem ahem... or Aro to make him jealous might purposely go close to chiku... well Arjun might not back out..instead he might ask her y she is marrying Him of all the ppl? he cant even protect her... n that she deserves sumone better..then Aro might ask Arjun..."tell me whom i deserve den..? u?"WinkTongue
btw chikuLOL aww..he wants to become macho for herROFL

but hey ppl..i cannot relate wit Arohi's family...y are they pestering her? as Aro said.."koi ehsaan nahi kar raha hai mujpar" .. Arohi's parents are worried bout her wedding..thats ok but y dey dun want to listen to wat she has to say bout y she doesnt want to marry chiku? n DJ? she knows that chiku ran away from the place wen Aro's life was in danger...then how can she still think that marrying chiku is teh right thing to do? She who gave Arohi lectures bout love n life partner earlier is now a changed character?Confused y cant they give her some time? y dis urgency for marriage? its not like she will not get a groom at all..ppl are broadminded in today's world.. but i m wondering..is this the same family hu pampered her always? they are ready to get her married to a guy like chiku who cant protect her? is she a burden for them if she neva gets married coz of the kidnap issue?
aint the bua also at home? now i guess dey somehow will connect dis to her bua's story..as to y she is unmarried yet..Ermm fir bhi i dun like the family's behavior now..UnhappyDisapprove

i think i m done...!!
ErmmLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Pranii I already told u i love d siggie u did for me...Embarrassed...apni siggie ki taarif khud karoon?TongueLOL.u din post....Evil Smile.

Shibz Loved ur take....ClapClapStar..Gauri's sudden transformation shocked everybodyShockedLOL..Karan looked damn good yesterday in both d scenes n wid d gun...
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingLOL.D things u wrote in ur take even i wana see dat..dat will be so gud..n Arjuhi will deffo meet in d party..but dis GauriAngry..hope she leaves dem alone atleast dere...or she may create misunderstandings dere alsoOuch..but I think DJ will understand her slowly...Smile.tumhare baaki sawalon ke jawaab koi aur de dega...TongueROFL...

Eshu Pooja u both hav gone crazy jiROFLROFL..Eshu why are u using d jee effect...?ROFL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shibz]guyz..i edited my spotEmbarrassed but for ppl hu are lazy to go bac..here it is...Embarrassed 

guyz..i m shocked!!! Gauri is double faced?!!!  she is like this since beginning , kabhi ha kabhi na
 thought der were enuf complications in Arjuhi love story hence Gauri was kicked outWink but!!Angry very smart creatives..!!Evil Smile now dis should only help Arjuhi's love get more intenseEmbarrassed Gauri will only end up regrettingTongue hope so.. n den wen she saw Arjun's call on hjer phone..her face blossomed..leaving be shocked..Shocked  it is so typical track Confused ,  I expected this but not this early.
... n Karan aka Arjun was too good wen he was tellin her bout his feelings for ArohiDay Dreaming I forgot mention this in my post that I loved the way karan was sitting, with style, as opposed to wed epi where he was sitting near the window with hand on leg,  but this time when talking to gauri he was sitting with full confidence and stating facts abt himself and gauri,

if i hav to predict then i guess Aro will ignore Arjun der wich he might hate n then u know.. he will see to that he gets to talk to her...!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming or Arjun will feel jealous seeing Aro wit chiku..ahem ahem... or Aro to make him jealous might purposely go close to chiku... well Arjun might not back out..instead he might ask her y she is marrying Him of all the ppl? he cant even protect her... n that she deserves sumone better..then Aro might ask Arjun..."tell me whom i deserve den..? u?"WinkTongue   I like all of it !!!

but hey ppl..i cannot relate wit Arohi's family...y are they pestering her? they have been behind her since first epi.  shaadi shaadi, aur koi kaam nai. Dead they want to be relieved that her life is settled and are afraid to take any chances now after all this happened. Ouch cvs please show something new here. 
loved reading it shibz Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
@Pooja -  ROFL  loved reading  it .  and karan ko santa ban rahe ho tum dono, ROFL
@Anita -  best wishes to your MIL. may she get well soon.   
 loved ur take too. 

@shilpa -  even I was thinking abt the letters he had saved,   and now that Arohi burnt them  , u know now I thnk  he who had saved the letter all this time let  Arohi burn them he let go of those emotions too.   and If gauri ever comes to know of this will become even more psycic.  Ouch

@all thanks for liking my silly  song LOL.  I feel for her but the reason she gave to destroy their happiness was that after divorce she can do anything so why not now, that means she is not even ready to give her marraige a fair chance. Thumbs Down

Btw  Parul looks pretty but should work on voice modulation a lot,  now that she is playing negative she will have more  scenes and to match up with the intensity of  Arjuhi dialouges and scenes she has to work on her acting and voice a lot nahi to scene pheeka ho jayega.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
@ Pranii thanks
Pranni dear, Call me Nisha or Eshu! Even my nieces/nephews call me Nishu:-)
Well 'mein itni badi nahin hoon'ROFL
@Pooja
Actually I remember round Spring time I had been at my cousin's place and you know how night with cousins areROFL
So she put on some songs in her laptop and it was from KKKG, 'Suraj hua madhyam'' i was in my full senses and I was having steps like slow dance!
In the morning she showed me the track as she recorded it -
Guess what
'My slow dance step' became 'Shakira's belly dance steps'
ROFL
And as if it was not enough,she put that in FB but told her to limit the views! Actually only she me and bro can view it!
So she created a clip of my steps with 'hips don;t lie' track and brother told me 'Nishu, each time I feel so tired, I just open this video and watch it, die of laughter and feel damned so relaxed. You guys can have a stress free show.''
ROFL
@ Anchi ab mein kya karoon,yeah I type within seconds, 'practice makes perfect'Smile aur d jee ki effect because X mas is aroundSmile (joking going bonker with dissert this time)

Edited by Eshu11 - 17 December 2010 at 7:09am

Anjalii...xXxshibz

chillwithKMH Newbie
chillwithKMH
chillwithKMH

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
the episode was very nice!

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

Pooja....yeah i saw d SBS make up segment....ROFLROFL.....Kritz was doin karan ki taang khichai..ROFL..n Karan was painting her face.ROFL..Kritz says Karan takes more time to get ready.LOL.n Karan was wondering..LOL..dey r so adorable.....n their sweet nokjhols continue in real life also....LOLLOL

LOL

u know what I liked in this segment karan moving the brush like applying shaving cream ROFL typical guy style,  and the way kritz used the brush later kitna farq tha. LOL

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
That gauri was just intolreable man.Natsha no 2.natasha was better,she wasn't  a despo like this gauri....besharam.AngryAngry..thsese dayz I'm not liking anyone exacept arjuhi in kmh2 .well i think it's nt only me,sabka haal yahi hai.Wink
The scene between arohi and her parents ws cutee and arohi's expressions made me cry too Cry .DJ aap to arohi ke pyaar ko samjho .Mujhe aapse hi thodi umeed hai.

The scene between arjun and his brother and bro in law (naam nahi pata in logon ka toh aise likhna pada) was awesumm.finally arjun's awesum attitude was bk .devdas mood se thoda bahar to aaya LOL

Guari the day is nt far when u'll have to say sorry to arohi n arjun n start helping dem ..

kavyasamshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index