Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

16/12 - Epi 35 - Analysis & Discussion (Page 7)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@pooja
Quoted:
''but he would look so adorable as Santa!!! Embarrassed he can shake his belly too ROFLROFL and do a little belly dancing for Kritz,ohhhh and get to eat milk and cookies and ride on the sleigh and say HO HO HO ROFLROFL he'd be soooo adorable!!!
well the party is around X-mas time only, so why can't it be that he comes as Santa??''ROFL

'' shake his belly too ''  /little belly dancing for KritzROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Kaise pooja? Shakira ki tarah 'hips don't lie' ROFLROFLROFL
eat milk and cookies and ride on the sleigh  /say HO HO HO ROFLROFL he'd be soooo adorable!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
OMG Pooja,I can see Arohi Ahluwalia character in you - Naughty in an innocent way,huhROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Sorry Pooj you drove my mind in the other meaning of the sentence ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

''well the party is around X-mas time only, so why can't it be that he comes as Santa??''ROFL'''

Hmmmmmmmm so he will come like Santa to take his Babli away! Perfect gift for the AhluwaliasTongue
l

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Olly Sujal-kashish  Shikha Shilpa di gr8 posts....ClapClapClap...

Eshu..i still hav to read ur posts....OuchLOL...post sum song on Gauri...WinkLOL...

Pooja....yeah i saw d SBS make up segment....ROFLROFL.....Kritz was doin karan ki taang khichai..ROFL..n Karan was painting her face.ROFL..Kritz says Karan takes more time to get ready.LOL.n Karan was wondering..LOL..dey r so adorable.....n their sweet nokjhols continue in real life also....LOL
LOL

Shibz Anjali  Sruju fill ur reservde  seatsAngry..LOL..Anjy Shibzy I love ur new siggs made  by Pranii.......StarClapEmbarrassed

Pranii jus clicking likes...D'oh

LOL

Edited by Aanchi - 17 December 2010 at 5:21am

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by Aanchi

One more thingLOL....d way Gauri was talkin to herself in d restaurant was .......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....dis character doesnt suit Parul....Confused...she was so poor in dat scene...n speakin all dose dialogues in d restaurant...she is crazy.....ConfusedROFL..but I don like her..hate herAngry....she is gona do sumthn really wrong..Ouch
ya i saw..btw did u notice the evil smile on gauri's face..LOL..ROFLROFL..reminded me of this.----->Evil Smile........ROFL...bechara bhola bhala arjun treated her so well ..and she?Angry...never mind....hope she is temporary villain and falls in love with that constipitated chachu!!..ROFL..else..Evil Smile
OllyyyyyyyLOL..i noticed her evil smile but it wasnt like dis.....>.Evil Smile.it was like dis......> ROFL...thanks i too loved ur post...Embarrassed...n yeah she changed her mind in 1 minute..ROFL..not 1 day...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@anchi
I was thinking a song for Arjuhi one side and Gauri/Rajveer in the other side followed b billu/makhu/shefu

Chck this one:
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ok the song is 'tha karke' from Golmaal returns
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Let's pour the lyrics here:

Tha…
Tha….
Tha…tha…dhoom….tha
(Baby's got a move in you
Sexy and I m feeling you
Though your body's moving
Get this body jumping) —- 3
Say hey…
I say move to the b
I swear, shake it shake it shake it
Yao shake it all around

(Chal hat ja re, na panga le
Ho jayega nahin tho tanga re) —- 2

(Aa ji lag ja gale se mere tha kar ke
Tha tha kar ke tha tha kar ke
Sari duniya se ishq bayan kar ke
Tha tha kar ke tha tha kar ke) —- 2

Dil shola bhadak raha (hooo..)
Dil jala jal jayena
Gatha hai kuch na samaj (hoo..)
Koi zara samjhaye na

Zid karna zid karna
Aab maan le mera kehna
Mein phas gayi, anjane
Kal kisine phucha toh haan karke

Aa ji lag ja gale se mere tha kar ke
Lag ja gale se mere tha kar ke

(Hat ja re, na panga le
Ho jayega nahin tho tanga re) —- 2
Chal hat chal hat
Hey yo hey yo

Mein irrada jo kar lu
Jaan ki baazi khelun
Phasila mein jo kar lu
Jaan kisi ki mein le lu

Kya bolun kya bolun
Meri jaan badi mushkil mein
Ghabraye pachtaye
Dil ye teri aarman kar ke

Moving…..
Hat ja re, na panga le
Ho jayega nahin tho tanga re
Chal hat chal hat
Hey yo hey yo

Tujhko toh na chodunga
Mein bhale mit jaunga
Tujhko lene aaya hun
Tujhko leke jaunga

Meri pagal deewane
Kaise mein yeh tujhe samjhao
Mein haari mein haari
Tujhpe yeh jaan qurban karke

Hat ja re, na panga le
Ho jayega nahin tho tanga re
(Chal hat ja re, na panga le
Ho jayega nahin tho tanga re) — 3
Chal hat

KMH2 version will be:
Ajay/Kareena = Rajveer/Gauri
Arshad/Amrita = Arjun/Arohi
Tushar/Shreyas = Billu/Makhabd/Shefu
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Anchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Shibz, Sruja, Anjali?? - where did u guys disappear?Confused

Kavya - omg i love the song u made for Gauri
ROFLROFL
ahh i so wish that she had read the letter!!! i really wanted to know wat he said, and i wish that globe is something like Geets taveez..lands up wherever[before they were this serious].
the globe is definitely an important symbol in this love story Embarrassed

Olly - good post Clap
kaali charand in terms of acting was good, in terms of being a dad Dead
safaidi ki chamkad (sudhir)
ROFL in terms of acting Dead, in terms of being a dad Wacko

i dont miss kaali charand at all
ROFL i can manage with this ghochu of an actor but kaali charand Dead

Shikha - i too was wondering why not Shefu? but i guess its because he only has Gauri's number

Aanchi - ah i agree!!! their characters are so realistic and that is wat makes them special, i loved Arohi's reply to her parents that what generation are u guys talking about?
ROFL omg i wish she was bubbly in this, wat karara jawab she would have given ROFLROFL but right now she is in no mood to be bubbly, i miss that bak bak Arohi Cry
i too hate Parul in this negative character, it doesn't suit her...she needs to work alot on those expressions....

Shilpa - haww i didnt even think in the same direction as you about Gauri's letters to Arjun like u did...Clap it does explain that for Arjun, love is something he has never recieved in any form and when he did he knew how it feels to not be loved back so he always made sure Gauri didn't feel bad that he doesn't love her.

Eshu - wow!!! Clap i love what you wrote about Gauri, that is exactly how she is and why she is venting out like that now
i dont think i want to say more to that because what you said is so true. she feels so betrayed right now that for her those two people have destroyed her life...Arohi told her that Arjun is not right for her, but now she herself is falling for him is not digesting in her mind.

Bollywoodcrazed - lovely take. i too wish they show Arjuhi soon Cry
"
I love that Arjun still has a tough exterior to his character, he melts when he thinks about Arohi or is near her but he still has his tough side which was shown today with Jignesh and Mickeal. Loved it!"

i agree with that line too, he still has his tough side and when circumstances arise he does go on his soft side...he's still so worried about Arohi that he gave those two makkhis a warning and left...i enjoyed that scene thoroughly

Tehru baby - update soon, oh and even tho u made ur presence felt, nothing happened LOLTongue

Anita - hope ur mother in law gets better soon Embarrassed
lovely take =]
Another moment that I liked was Arohi putting her foot down with DJ and saying NO ChikooClap..Arohi here saying her mind out !! and next moment she melting over with awesome expressions in front of her Dad , that was beautiful!! Kritika so beautifully said it all with her head down, tears in her eyes and telling her mom to get the dress!!This situation was just so realistically portrayed, yeah we are in the 21st century but yet a daughters father is still a daughters' father!!well said dialogue!!Clap
I really loved Kritz in that today, with such teary eyes she tells her mom to go get the dress and then when she was saying its not the same generation as urs i was like ClapClapClap proud of u, but the dad did the emotional attyachar and killed it but its true, a dughters dad will always be a daughters dad.

The best moment was the DON moment with Mikhael and Jijo that was fantabulous thanks to Karan as Arjun the gangster, fierce there and very clearly putting down his point there !! absolutley fantastic to watch him handle the gun with all that style and attitude and look at them and the gun and say those dialogues with style!!!ClapClapClap

omg that scene!!!!!!!!! i loved how Karan handeled that scene with the gun and the look...that was the best scene of the episode Clap

anitaksureshAnchi.kavyasam

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Eshu -
ROFL
omg my cousin is sleeping next to me and i was trying so hard to control my laugh ROFLROFL
and then when u said Shakira style Hips Don't Lie i was imagining Karan do it ROFL that guy can't even dance to save his life and here as Shakira ROFLROFL

OMG i take that as a compliment to be like Arohi ROFL
i actually myself say i am like her ROFLROFL

gosh i love ur song choices
ROFLROFL

Aanchi - omg i know!!! their real life and reel life is the same minus the drama ROFL
i love how in the end Kritz screams i hate Karan ROFL and then Karan says after the interval she will be normal, we just had a fight ROFLROFL

alright guys im off to sleep its 4:30am here and my cousin woke up 3 times cuz the lights are on woooppss
ROFLROFL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 17 December 2010 at 5:33am

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
hiii everyone :D

sorry havnt read most of the posts but the ones i read were really goof :)) a always :P and willread the other posts later.

Nisha di/ Eshu :P Congrats on being MOhabbatein of the Week :D

and Kavya di that song was really goof :D

@anchal: u didnt like the one i made for u? :'(

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasam

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Eshu.....ClapClap....u write so well...read ur post on Gauri Arohi's character...Smile..i still hav to read d one son pg 6.D'ohLOL....ur typing speed n my reading speed....D'ohLOL....n thanx ya..i don kno what was dere to ROFL in my post..ConfusedLOL....i jus wrote about GauriAngryLOL....n I hav read Macbeth in class 12th last year n we were also shown d movie...OuchLOL.wich was so entertaining than d bakwaas boring novel.Wink.ROFL..it was hilarious..ROFL....d Witches were too gud.....ROFLROFL..Gauri looks like one of dem Evil Smile..but d beard doesnt grow on Gauri's chin...ROFLROFL..she might say "Hahah!! Never shall I let dis Arohi Arjun unite...neither by day nor by night dey will live in peace.."Evil Smile.ROFL..no, dat shouldnt happen....Ouch....but she will ruin dis dialogue also like she ruined yesterday's scene...AngryLOL..sorry no more bashing her...LOL.....n d golmaal song is cool..CoolROFL

Anita di Bollywoodcrazed Arshravi Aamnaishtiaq loved ur takes...ClapClap

Edited by Aanchi - 17 December 2010 at 6:16am

anitaksureshDu_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index