Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

16/12 - Epi 35 - Analysis & Discussion (Page 6)

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

why is this thread so boring today? Ouch yesterdays is more lively than here, even today Confused

alright i have updated mine finally LOL
coz i wasnt here till yetCoolROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
@kavya i think Gauri will succeed in making Arohi confess to her! She will be like this when she will hear the confession:

'Boiled with rage,electrified hair,smoke from ears and red red red' in short like any of the 'witches' in MacbethROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Shefu aur yaaron will make their entry at peak time - when our Gauri will succeed in convince Arohi with Arohi's own advice to her and 'engagement o 'shaadi' to Chikku! Like she said,when reading all of your takes, being for the moment vindictive, she wants Arjun to remain alone so for her,she will be 'satisfied' with Aaohi's yes to hikoo and she will make this happen,defo!

This is when the entry of Shef comes back! She will be the friend that will indirectly not the 'spiteful' influence Arohi!
You know it is like for the moment:
In the middle it is Aarohi and then she has 2 friends who she holds a lot:
Ek scale mein,one will be like evil - Gauri
dusri scare mein,one will be like goo - Shefu
woh in donon ke beech mein hein, to dekhne ke baat hein,ke 'innocence' kis taraf mostly 'attract' hein!
We always associate Innocence with Goodness!
Then there is also the serpent(evil) who successfully manipulated Eve(innocence) to eat the 'forbidden fruit' - this is where the decadence starts!
For the short time lapse, what do you think of this concept on Arohi self 'journey'!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!was so much doobofied in reading all your takes then I come to the 3rd page and realise that I have no time left but just enough to post my take ..am rushing to my native will be abck dunno when..emergency in family!!will miss u all loadzz and am gonna miss KMH tooo !Cry

Kavya I luved the kichdi song of yours..awesome..
and luved reading whatever I read and Shikhu gr8 to see you I know Imissed telling you this in the last thread..sowie!!

Ok this episode!!
I too hate Guari now for what she has been thinking just hoping that she doesnt become a blackmark to friendship!! I dint expect this, for a change come on I dont want vamps yaar..Chor and Police is ore than enough!! but I guess this will add on more to the luv story shaayad!!

Loved the way Arjun spoke about Arohi and they showed those moments between him and Arohi, that was beautufiul and touchy!! Arjun's rendering of those dialogues were superb, he just could put so much feel into those dialogues there...and could clearly differentiate this in Gauri's dialogues, I am sorry am not bashing, just a thought!!Karan superbly acted in this scene as the soft hearted lover!!Hug

Another moment that I liked was Arohi putting her foot down with DJ and saying NO ChikooClap..Arohi here saying her mind out !! and next moment she melting over with awesome expressions in front of her Dad , that was beautiful!! Kritika so beautifully said it all with her head down, tears in her eyes and telling her mom to get the dress!!This situation was just so realistically portrayed, yeah we are in the 21st century but yet a daughters father is still a daughters' father!!well said dialogue!!Clap

The best moment was the DON moment with Mikhael and Jijo that was fantabulous thanks to Karan as Arjun the gangster, fierce there and very clearly putting down his point there !! absolutley fantastic to watch him handle the gun with all that style and attitude and look at them and the gun and say those dialogues with style!!!ClapClapClap

God now whats this Gauri gonna tell Arohi??
and imagine I cant even dream now..am gonna miss them tonight and  my ma in law seriously ill so off to kerala..dunno when we will be back!!will catch up with you all when I am back..bye..Cry

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged

@ Anita 'emergency in family'

If it is on a positive note  - have a blast
If it is not on positive note - 'prayers are with your family and you'

We will catch up soon,take care

anitaksureshAnchi.kavyasamObodroKargosh

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
''ROFL Love ur take Pooja and I am trying to comment line by line''Tongue
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Finally got time to edit my post, hahah i love that when i have college i am always updated and always here, now that vacations are going on, i am somewhere else only LOL sorry! Embarrassed
''true when we have to study,we do all the other things except study and vacation mein,kya bataoun, 'aish' 'party' everything that is not linked the days when we need to study'' Big smile 

Gauri and Arjun - aww Arjun found another person to open up, this really touched me. Yes, shes the wrong person but he doesn't know that, he has always considered her as a friend, and from their FBs its obvious that Gauri did the talking and not Arjun, today Arjun talked and told Gauri wat he feels. He has never ever opened up to anybody, but now we see Arjun opening up to his sister, then to Gauri...that stone of a heart has started to soften and understand feelings. He has realized that this girl is too special for him and he is ready to leave everything for her, something like KMH1 Embarrassed
''Arjun is someone who never wish wrong to someone,he thought that Gauri is the best friend of Arohi and, he has only her number in Aluwalias' family, and 'have an undestanding' to him, he thought Gauri will help''
Gauri AngryAngry I will kill u!!!!!! AngryAngryAngry how dare you break that globe????? AngryAngry oh oh oh where did the letter go?? i didn't see her tear it, i really just want to know where it is, will it be like Arohi finds that letter some day, like maybe at the party???D'ohi feel this party is abt to change a few things...parties in her show always have something going on...i wonder wats on Ekta mata's dimaag now
'' Gauri is spiteful! She has herself just get married and was about to get over but circumstances made her thought Arjun is here for himDead Now when Arjun physically is seen from his eyes but then the man is behind someone else aur koi bhi nahin,ouski best friend,the person who told her to move on.Pinch As she is full of 'vindiction', it is a pinch for her! Fit of rage, she can't think right and break the globe just like she is going to break the trust of Arohi too!
Arohi will be faced with 2 broken trusts  - ek taraf from Arjun aur dusri taraf from Gauri! Like she said,she will not be able to trust anyone else now,it is to be seen how much extent Gauri influenced her! She will grown out of these 2 broken trust,she will realise one was intentionally (Gauri) aur the other one unintentionally (Arjun)! Will she grow out of innocence or in her innocence,she will forgive both of them! Rest to seeWink
''Ekta mata's dimaag'' all I can sense she is creatinf circumstances that Arohi will be forced to take the decision like 'runaway' sequel or something she will grow so strong that she will defy her family for her love! It is like preparing what we are expecting from Arohi - 'crossing all the barriers' now we know that Arjun too will leave everything for her

but i hate that Censored how dare she do that to Arohi!!! SHEFU!! where are u??? Cry i miss her so much!!! she's such an awesome friend who actually understands Arjun and Arohi and gives the most amazing advices even tho she's studpid LOL

''I have the answers in the previous posted in this tread itself'' ''Shefu is not stupid,but the same word meaning of an idiot like in the movie '3 idiots'''
ROFLGauri cracked me up when she was thinking that Arjun was about to confess his "love" for her
ROFLROFL thanks Gauri for letting me able to use this emoticon Dancingnot the dancing one i mean the ROFLROFL oh god that idiot!!! im sorry but this actress is really bad with the negative expressions, it was so forced and so bad....the eyes need to be sharp, those didn't look sharp and with attitude...i was laughing when she talked all by herself ROFL

''Right everyone is in this point of view, Parul needs to have more''practice'' to make her acting ''perfect''

Arohi and parents - omg the dad!!!! yeh dusra kaali charaSond nikala!!! or should i say safaid chamka ROFL i wanted to kick him!! Angry

''safaod chamka'' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ya ''darpok chamka'' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

I think kalicharan ke roop mein ''dadu'' ji hein!

but i loved Arohi in this Clap this is what i have been wanting to see!!! i had a post on Arohi too about the dads,and this is exactly wat i wanted to see!!! good job Arohi!!! im glad she said that in this generation nobody thinks like that and yes nobody does. but the dad started the emotional attyachar and wat could Arohi do???Angry
 ''Sorry pooj, for your 'emotional attyachar ' I could not resist in not posting the link of this song
(Song: Emosyonal Atyachar Rock Version - Movie:Dev D)
And I in the previous posts in the thread I answered to that too
Chiku -
ROFLROFL this guy is awesome!!! hate him love him cant ignore him....ROFL ok just a little note my bro knows this guy ROFL well when they were little...he has even come to my house ROFL oh god i wish i was there when he did...but the story in my mind is vague as to what my bro has said about this guy, but ehm sounds nothing like Chiku ROFL

Price tag is back
ROFL Rs. 25,000 for a personal trainer at the gym ROFL ehm yes Chiku i thought i saw a little difference in ur body....ROFL
ROFL
and then he was aaram se having snacks also
ROFL

Yeah right,in one of my post I had Chikoo in his imperfect mode:

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
He is a good actor thoughClap

aww Sanchit!! i wish there were bro-sis scenes like we had one when Arohi came back from spending a night at Arjun's cottage Day Dreaming he's so caring and so sweet!!! he is waiting to fight with his sister...sighhh i miss doing that with my brother, that idiot got married and mom restricted me from fighting with him ROFL meri kyun band bajayi mom?LOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Mom's reply: ''Pooja beti, bhai neh shaadi ke ladoo mein,itna pachtao rahe hein aur ad tumhara maar pit, 'ousse kuch mann ke shanti de' beti''ROFL

DJ is awesome Clap wat a karara jawaab to Chiku, i understood when u said re-engagement ROFL buddhu samjha hai kya DJ ko chiku???ROFL she's far smarter than u are my friend Tongue
'Still to see DJ to see Arjun as what Arohi saw Arjun for DJ to help her''
Arjun-Mikhael and his chamcha
ROFL - what an awesome scene!!! the lights are off, the lighter is on....Mickey Mouse's chamcha asks why are u sitting in the darks o he shuts the lighter and the lights go on!! It happens only in India, oh sorry it happen only in Ekta mata's show ROFL
''ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Ekta Devi ki Jadu ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL''
i loved the look on mickey mouse's face ROFL he was so scared!!!!!!! deserved it...TongueClap
i really really really loved Arjun's lines....he is already tensed and if a tensed person is aggitated more they will do something without thinking and i was thinking about myself in this scene how that happens every morning
ROFL my mom just triggers me and i blast off without thinking ROFL
ROFL

'' No worry pooja beti, your mom knows,this is out of love that you can blast to her or you will not even least care to emote''Wink

and then i loved the line Arjun had that he is ready to die for his family but nobody will be able to kill him ClapClap and we saw that, Kali the "professional" ROFL shooter missed so much ROFLROFL

''Again to see the calm ArjunClap even if he is shattered,he is just like the cam seaClap''
''Kaali professional -  kuch samajkar - 'arjun bhi ne shadi nahin ki aur wo bhi has not experienced anything' how to die? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL''

I loved Karans acting today, just awesome!!! was a treat to watch him
Day Dreaming
Star

now i'm looking forward to the party, i was decorating the X-mas tree today and i was like omg Arjun should dress up as Santa ROFL he'd be the most adorable Santa ever!!!!!! and i would love to sit on his lap and get a photo taken Blushing and that would happen only after i faint looking at him Day DreamingDay Dreaming
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Yaar let him enjoy his youth,tune issko 'santa' banadiya ROFL
Woh hamari Kritz ke Santa hein ROFL
You got to wait beti ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ah can't wait for the party!!!! this party is going to be awesomeeeeee Big smile
and i wonder wat that Censored of a friend will say to Arohi about Arjun!!!! AngryAngryAngry im sure it will be something so rude that Arohi will break down more and hate him even more CryCryCry

''Have it on one of my post in this thread''

Anchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
ESHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Hug

ROFL i thought i was the queen of ROFLs in here
ROFL but u have beat me in just one post ROFLROFLROFL how many ROFLs ROFL

omg i loved all the things u posted in between mine...
and and and i agree, when we have to "study" we are busy doing something else and during vacations we just forget about everything
and just party and sleep and annoy our moms ROFL

oh god that pic of Chiku
ROFL perfect example yaar!

but he would look so adorable as Santa!!! Embarrassed he can shake his belly too
ROFLROFL and do a little belly dancing for Kritz,ohhhh and get to eat milk and cookies and ride on the sleigh and say HO HO HO ROFLROFL he'd be soooo adorable!!!
well the party is around X-mas time only, so why can't it be that he comes as Santa?? D'oh

kaali charand can't be KSA, KSA is always under DJ, so if DJ says something...he will have to listen...uff wifes are the best! hubby's just don't have any authority
ROFL all their ego gets smashed by the wife  ROFL

alright now time to read everyone else's posts and ur other takes too Embarrassed

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 17 December 2010 at 4:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.Anjalii...xXx

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Pooja........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.......luv ur takes....ROFLROFLROFL..n i wil use dis emotion only for ur takes instead of dose claps n stars n smiles.ROFL.dose r all purane...ROFLROFLROFL....
i loved the look on mickey mouse's face ROFL he was so scared!!!!!!! deserved it...TongueClap
i really really really loved Arjun's lines....he is already tensed and if a tensed person is aggitated more they will do something without thinking and i was thinking about myself in this scene how that happens every morning
ROFL my mom just triggers me and i blast off without thinking ROFLROFLditto.......ROFLROFLROFL

now i'm looking forward to the party, i was decorating the X-mas tree today and i was like omg Arjun should dress up as Santa ROFL he'd be the most adorable Santa ever!!!!!! and i would love to sit on his lap and get a photo taken Blushing and that would happen only after i faint looking at him Day DreamingDay Dreamingpooja i coloured dis portion of ur post in santa's dress color.ROFL..ROFL....me so intelligent na...EmbarrassedROFLROFL....Karan as Santa...........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...den i want evry day to be christmas day....BlushingLOL...n i wil hav a big list of gifts i want from Him.......Evil Smile..ROFL

Kavya ClapClapClap...luvd ur take...gr8 post...Star..n I agree wid what u said abt Gauri's character...but she knos na Arjun never loved her..it was all from her side...n she says"main Arjun ko kisi ke saath nahin dekh sakti aur esp Arohi toh kabhi nahin"...Ouch....she is very mad at Arohi.Angry..n she happily married Chachu but now she is turning evil even though she knos she wont get Arjun..n betraying her own friend.Ouch.Arohi din betray her..it jus happened..n Aro's love isnt one sided like Gauri....Ouch..Confused...dis Gauri will deffo annoy us.Angry..n Parul doesnt suit dis character....SleepySleepyOuch..loved d song u posted...apt for Gauri...ROFLLOLWink

Edited by Aanchi - 17 December 2010 at 4:39am

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hahah Aanchi, exactly claps are boring now...its ROFL's zamana ROFLROFL

heheheh i think nobody would be on the naughty list if Karan became Santa Day Dreaming

omg do watch todays SBS Arjuhi were there
ROFLROFL Kritz does Karan's eyelashes and shes like whoever likes his intense eyes, give credit to me ROFL omg i loved their segment todayROFL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 17 December 2010 at 4:38am

anitaksureshDu_NishAnchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index