Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

16/12 - Epi 35 - Analysis & Discussion (Page 5)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by Aanchi

One more thingLOL....d way Gauri was talkin to herself in d restaurant was .......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....dis character doesnt suit Parul....Confused...she was so poor in dat scene...n speakin all dose dialogues in d restaurant...she is crazy.....ConfusedROFL..but I don like her..hate herAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....she is gona do sumthn really wrong..Ouch
 ya i saw..btw did u notice the evil smile on gauri's face..LOL..ROFLROFL..reminded me of this.----->Evil Smile........ROFL...bechara bhola bhala arjun treated her so well ..and she?Angry...never mind....hope she is temporary villain and falls in love with that constipitated chachu!!..ROFL..else..Evil Smile
ROFL I donno know how I watched the scene ,  voice modulation action sab kuch pheeka pheeka,  but she did throw that globe with full force.   and the evil smile ROFL.   Arjun was too naive to trust her , uske baare mein pata nahi tha kya ki fickle minded hai kuch bhi kar sakti hai, ab bhugto.    aanchi even I feel she might do something really wrong Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.ObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

@olly , anjali , nisha - thanks  bechari garui.   but she proved to be such an insecure person.   I wonder if Arohi will believe what she is going to say.   

Well Kavya there is no reason for Arohi not to believe Gauri! She is her best friend and she will think she is talking for her best! Just like she did when Gauri was in dilemma! Ofcourse the difference remains one was genuine and one has hidden motive!

And about the honeymoon thing - Rajveer sure will refuseROFL
Thinking how many 'cokes' cans he have to open thenROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Sensing Rajveer on a helping hand for Arjuhi in a win win deal!
Arjun expose the singhanias and As rajveer is the man of words he will understand this man
(ino its dreamy but lets see)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.ObodroKargosh

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Originally posted by kavyasam

@olly , anjali , nisha - thanks  bechari garui.   but she proved to be such an insecure person.   I wonder if Arohi will believe what she is going to say.   

Well Kavya there is no reason for Arohi not to believe Gauri! She is her best friend and she will think she is talking for her best! Just like she did when Gauri was in dilemma! Ofcourse the difference remains one was genuine and one has hidden motive!

And about the honeymoon thing - Rajveer sure will refuseROFL
Thinking how many 'cokes' cans he have to open thenROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Sensing Rajveer on a helping hand for Arjuhi in a win win deal!
Arjun expose the singhanias and As rajveer is the man of words he will understand this man
(ino its dreamy but lets see)

btw what do u think on a post about the 'a day in the cottage' (rainy day) (arjuhi) vs the 6 days of kidnap scene  where did u post it or planning to write - I have hoping cvs will show him remembering the day in the cottage but in vain.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL  that is a possibility that he will refuse.  I was thinking koi nahi gaya ye dono to jaa sakte Sarhali. ROFL

Edited by kavyasam - 16 December 2010 at 4:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.ObodroKargosh

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL  that is a possibility that he will refuse.  I was thinking koi nahi gaya ye dono to jaa sakte Sarhali. ROFL

and I will dfntly give my opiniin abt the other psots. Tongue
[/QUOTE]
Haan yeh dono to jaa sakte Sarhali! Jaroor magar wo kya karenge Sarhali mein!!
Gauri will say 'suniye ji, khaana tayal hein! Aaye ji! Raat bahut hein ji! Aap so jaye ji!''ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
And Rajveer will say 'tum so jayo, mujhe neend nahin aye'

btw 'i have lost it' listening to this song and thinking all possible scene on Arjuhi KMH2:
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
it is a nice song and love the carefree bindaas dance of drashti in! lol can see Arohi Ahluwalia in this move

Anchi.kavyasamObodroKargosh

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

I was disappointed in Arohi and Dadi's conversation, when Arohi said that Chiku ran away while Arjun saved her life, I expected Dadi to be impressed and realize that Arjun is not such a bad guy after all but instead she told Arohi to not speak about him again. Poor Arohi, she has no one to talk to about how she feels without someone shutting her down or telling her what to do or think.

Loved Arjun staring at the snow globe with a smile, he looks so cute when he smiles. The only thing I am disappointed in is the fact he chose to call Gauri instead of Shefali. Now Gauri instead of helping Arjun will make him an enemy to Arohi, she will drive a rift between them because she will figure since she can't have Arjun then neither can Arohi. I hope Arohi and Arjun meet soon, since the show has been going at a good pace hopefully we won't have to wait too long for a meeting

I love that Arjun still has a tough exterior to his character, he melts when he thinks about Arohi or is near her but he still has his tough side which was shown today with Jignesh and Mickeal. Loved it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
@bollywoodcrazed - nice take.   Arohi has noone to support, before dadi came in she was going to tell gauri something,   but now even gauri isnt there for her.   Only person remaining is shefali.

Du_NishAnchi.ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
why is this thread so boring today? Ouch yesterdays is more lively than here, even today Confused

alright i have updated mine finally LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasam-tehreem-

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
res
*edited*
urghhh i am sneezing since yesterday and this episode added to my headacheOuchOuch
So madam gauri is hell bent on brain washing arohi but dont forget madan jee that our arohi is smarter than you think achaWinkWinkWink
haye rabba the price tag is backD'oh
why did he have to come nowAngry
cant he just disappear from this worldLOLLOL
ok as for now he is back so we have to deal with his prices dhindora ROFL
DJ jee you cant keep arohi mum for long because she is going to do what is right for her that is going to arjunApprove
W*H is it my illusion or did gauri just smile while taking arjun's call D'ohAngry
gauri jee apni pati pe concentrate karain not on arjun wo kisi aur ka hai samjhiAngry

Edited by -tehreem- - 17 December 2010 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishObodroKargosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index