Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

16/12 - Epi 35 - Analysis & Discussion (Page 4)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
updated both my posts.   Smile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.ObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

@kavya/anchi - ur takes made me ROFL

love all ur takes!
btw had smth on Gauri in previous post, cc it here:
''

You know what Kavya,it just come in my mind perhaps Gauri's character is opponent to Arjun!

You know despite Gauri's father has tried to brought up his children with full of love,warmth and affection, like Arohi,once said,you remember the cottage scene,where she was drunk, Gauri pretends to be very strong infront of others but with Arohi,she used to cry over the death of her mother!

This means no matter how much love Gauri received but there has been a void in her too! She has been a void of motherly love! As she was surrendered with love,friendship and affection,she has to pretend she is alright. Even if she has a sister and father that she can call hers,but then in order to keep them happy,as they were genuinely make her happ,she has to pretend to be happy!

Then we come to see that again in Arohi's drunk words on her friends,Gauri had been really looking for love,for something to heat her and can say its hers. The very first episode where Arohi was joking with Gauri that Gauri has a liking for 'mature men' and then with Arohi's words, she has been a difficult teenager 'earmarked by the number of secret cigis she was having' She was therefore sort of growing in a 'rebel', despite being surrounded of people who really cares for her. She is sweet and she loves Arohi as Arohi always brings happiness that makes her fond of Arohi! Arohi was sort of her shield.

As Arohi is the sort of girl who is carefree,high spirits and fun loving,she really does not matters who she befriends with! Gauri and Shefali are both her childhood friends but then they are very different and then she keep the same level of friendship between both of them.
Arohi has grown into the extrovert 'bindaas' character because she is being loved by everyone and she is really clean heartred and knows she is spoilt! In her naughty but harmless trait,she also has blast that she knows nothing in wrong in it but will not tell the family as they will worry for nothing. She will say Gauri as she holds her as her best friend and ofcourse because she knows 'the dark teenage' side of Gauri so she does not mind in telling hers too!
Arohi is like an open book! Transparent and sweet! Her charisma pulls someone towards her like a magnet,irrespective if that is Mishti/Chiku or Arjun! Then when she talks either some will say why she is so bubbly but then even if they do get fed up,her sweetness and innocence on her voice and dialogues that most of the times were hilarious just keep the person in captivity!

While Gauri,she is not like this! She is a sweet girl but of 'opaque' shades! She has 'watered' negativities in her 'blossomed bud' to the extent that she prefers to share to Arohi because of her 'carefree' and 'caring' character and still she has never seen Arohi in a difficult situation! Gauri grew up despite being fill of love,she definitely needs someone,someone that she can tagged hers. She got attracted to the mysterious charm of Arjun! She realises that 'their voidness' that can be seen in their eyes are similar!Gauri hides it in timidity and Arjun hides it in fearless sparkling eyes! In the meantime her wedding is fixed and she knows that Arjun does not want to commit! Again to show make the family happy,she accepts! Yet, she was not genuine! She talked to Arohi and circumstances made her realise to go through this wedding and like Rajveer said 'she had no guts to say the truth,that this wedding is fake.' She 'has never guts' in defying. She was about to move on a new page for Rajveer when more misunderstanding happen because of she saw Arjun and 'desires' him again! She is really 'in so strong crush' that she does not care of anything except Arjun was here!
Now she realised that the guy who rejected her love is in love with her bestfriend,the same friend who convinced her to move on in life as this man is not interested in her. At one hand obsession and on the other hand a 'feeling of disgust' towards her bestfriend because 'it is because of Arohi,Arjun is not here for her.' (thats in her mind)
Gauri has always complicated her own existence with the 'selfish thoughts' and now she is venting it in a slow dangerous and awful way towards the '2 persons whom she held close but they both in her mind betrayed her'

This is the exact thing that Arjun,despite being,alone,has not nurtured. He has not nurtured the 'vendetta' and 'repulse' feelings towards someone! He acts that he is doing so because that is his job and that is the way for him to pay the favour of Singhania but then at one hand where voidness makes someone learn to grow and fight for life,in the other hand,voidness makes somebody else to have a pessimist approach of life,'double faced' and shadowed.''

@Kavya - remember u were telling me that Gauri needs a BIG shock for her to get SENSE & I believe the BIG SHOCK will be when RAJVEER stands for AAROHI for her love.

@Anchii - all of us are looking for Shef - ek taraf arjun ke yaaron gayab,dusre taraf ShefSmile
''Shaya Shefu ko phir se Kidnap hua arjun ke Yaaron se''ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Keep rocking! Hope Friday episode is a little brighter

Guys, I wanted you to be a cheerful mood, have a good time with this song,yeah its for Arohi's feeling,words are meaningful but music very chilled

Edited by Eshu11 - 16 December 2010 at 2:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87SHIKHA19Anchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Gauri has officially turned Negative and it does not look good - besides Arjuns sister , she is the only one to whom Arjun has confessed his love for Arohi, n she is not going to step back n just feel jealous - SHE IS GOING TO CREATE MISUNDERSTANDINGS n make sure Arjun Arohi dont  get together, well atleast that'll be her aim anyway Unhappy

Arohi is missing Arjun and am glad she appreciates Arjun saving her life and bieng there for her, when Chiku had actually ran away! Am glad she still knows and understands the difference between Arjun and Chiku and also realises what type is right for her Big smile Way to go Arohi!! But I hope she doesn't give into your families wishes so easily!!

Last part I loved!!! Don Arjun in Action Wink  I loved the way he said his dialogues.  His actions, body language, everything was perfect ClapClap
I was just watching him speak n wishing he talks more Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maheen_AhmedDu_NishAnchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
@nisha [- Now she realised that the guy who rejected her love is in love with her bestfriend,the same friend who convinced her to move on in life as this man is not interested in her. At one hand obsession and on the other hand a 'feeling of disgust' towards her bestfriend because 'it is because of Arohi,Arjun is not here for her.' (thats in her mind)
Gauri has always complicated her own existence with the 'selfish thoughts' and now she is venting it in a slow dangerous and awful way towards the '2 persons whom she held close but they both in her mind betrayed her'

This is the exact thing that Arjun,despite being,alone,has not nurtured. He has not nurtured the 'vendetta' and 'repulse' feelings towards someone! He acts that he is doing so because that is his job and that is the way for him to pay the favour of Singhania but then at one hand where voidness makes someone learn to grow and fight for life,in the other hand,voidness makes somebody else to have a pessimist approach of life,'double faced' and shadowed.''

@Kavya - remember u were telling me that Gauri needs a BIG shock for her to get SENSE & I believe the BIG SHOCK will be when RAJVEER stands for AAROHI for her love.]

very well put Thumbs Up  the thot that arjun wanted her to mediate betn them like a messenger shot her off.   Still she has many different options now she has so  many good people surrounding her and by taking few moments of thinking she can overcome this,  hope Arohi's sweetness will change her soon.

Edited by kavyasam - 16 December 2010 at 3:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.ObodroKargosh

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SHIKHA19]kyun ache khasi story ko creatives  kharab kar rahe hai ....i m not giving my vote 4 this kind of track.   I am not liking this either ,  I want Arohi to stick to her dilema and Arjun's few efforts to woo her , but this track was expected if not now later.Ouch    

but i dont undrstd when he said that he wants to do re engagement ...1st time kab hui ?ShockedConfused  woh censor ho gayi LOL  hawa mein na jaane kab kar liya engagement.

n what is that party thing ...kal unke khud ke gar par party thi n now some other party...phew !ConfusedThumbs Down 
Looks like CVs are scared of dadaji's big party isliye they inserted Chiku's small party,  unko party se matlab hai LOL
agree Arjun was the only solace in today's episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_NishAnchi.sujal_kashishObodroKargosh

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
@ kavya
(quoted)
 ''very well put Thumbs Up  the thot that arjun wanted her to mediate betn them like a messenger shot her off.   Still she has many different options now she has so  many good people surrounding her and by taking few moments of thinking she can overcome this,  hope Arohi's sweetness will change her soon. ''
Well I forgot to add the followinf bit on the above post:
Gauri kept on running ''for love,'' in the meaning that she gives love,making her never recognised that she was actually showered with genuine love and not sympathy! Arohi has always been sweet to Gauri! Now she is her chachi! ''Chachi'' she must sense the duties and responsibilites toward the family first!
I think like one Gauri said ''marriage is not a social compromise'' that time I appreciated her words but then now it can seem that always she has felt to have ''social compromise'' because she covered hereself with timidity and as one well said timidity has depth!
She is wrong towards Arohi but then I believe Arohi and Arjun must realise the one they are trusting have never understood them as they thought! Just like that Gauri felt she was betrayed, she is actually hurting Arjuhi! And the wedding is only 16 days old and now Arjun has appeared again, she is just thinking for herself.
Actually this is in response to the common concept where someone says the man who returns to you is yours! Come on,give me a break! If the man has to be yours,then why would he gone away! Here in the same concept,the man has returned BUT NOT FOR HER! Yet she is in delusion! She is so filled with her thoughts that she is thinking more in how to make something that is an illusion to be reality!

Something must happen in reality to break this mirrage! If Arohi's sweetness and family's love have not changed her! Then it remains her hubby! I really think Rajveer will change her directly or indirectly!

In the other hand, Arjun has only received sympathies from the head of the Singhania family and took it on a positive note! He has never showered with ''love''! His sister is very affectionate towards him and his little bro is 'cool attitude' but then the actual ''love'' feelings he has felt with Aarohi! 6 days hi sahi,he is holding it so much!

Gauri has been showered with a kind of love for x amount of years and yet feel deprived!

btw what do u think on a post about the 'a day in the cottage' (rainy day) (arjuhi) vs the 6 days of kidnap scene

Edited by Eshu11 - 16 December 2010 at 3:23pm

SHIKHA19Anchi.kavyasamObodroKargosh

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sujal_kashish]@kavya-beautiful song LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
               looking forward to moreWink  thanks LOL bechari gauri sabke hathon dhulayi ho rahi .

I have feeling in the next episode Gauri will just make sum bs that now Arjun has realized how much he misses Gauri and loves her something along those lines to hurt Arohi even further.wow I din think of this actually  she might do that Ouch 
Arjun should face Arohi himeslf and try to clear the misunderstandings otherwise it will only get worse and now esprcially when Gauri knows about his feelings she won't even convey his message or interpret them in a wrong way. Tongue  agree Arjun ko ek muaka chahiye, he already started thinking of gift and note means he will be there soon.   loved reading ur take. Tongue

Du_NishAnchi.ObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
@olly , anjali , nisha - thanks  bechari garui.   but she proved to be such an insecure person.   I wonder if Arohi will believe what she is going to say. 

lovely takes everyone,  none is happy with the turn of events na,   hope shefali billu makrand come back.   Now that Arohi is back  family should think about sending rajveer and garui away for honeymoon.  atleast that way she will be out of their lives for a while.

SHIKHA19Du_NishObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index