Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

16/12 - Epi 35 - Analysis & Discussion (Page 3)

sujal_kashish IF-Sizzlerz
sujal_kashish
sujal_kashish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@kavya-beautiful song LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
               looking forward to moreWink

in general today's epsiode was not that great i was looking forward to a party!Dancingand Arjun and Arohi meetingWink
but today i liked the way Arohi says she will never marry Chikhu as he was the one who feared for his own life and ran away but Arjun was the one who saved her life.Wink
Chikhu is hilarious as always and continues to ask for forgiveness from ArohiLOL
couldn't stop laughing when Chikhu says he isn't strong but he will become strong for Arohi so he has joined the gym and has got a personal trainer and his price labels for everythinggROFL
but the my favourite scene of todays epsiode was when:
   Arjun is sitiing in the restaurant and looking at snow globle and loved how he smiled remember the scene when Arohi had come with the snow globle and he had broke it.Day Dreaming
luved his smile and how he says he smiles when remembers old memoriesDay Dreaming

the scene I hated today:
    When Gauri says she won't let Arjun be anyone else's especially Arohi's if he can't be hers.Ouch but more so my heart skipped a beat when she broke the snow globe into pieces and Arjun's love.ShockedSadly, she ripped Arjun's first letter for Arohi.Unhappy

I use to like Gauri as Arohi's best friend but nowOuch I hated Gauri in today's episode what kind of a friend is she if she can't get Arjun she won't let anyone have him especially her best friend Arohi. Where as Arohi had helped Gauri so much before her wedding.i would feel ashamed to ...have such friends who are jealous for their best friend's happiness just because they didn't get it then her best friend can't get it either. What can't she get clear in her mind Arjun doesn't love her and if she truely loved him she would want his happiness not come in between his happpiness.
I have feeling in the next episode Gauri will just make sum bs that now Arjun has realized how much he misses Gauri and loves her something along those lines to hurt Arohi even further. Arjun should face Arohi himeslf and try to clear the misunderstandings otherwise it will only get worse and now esprcially when Gauri knows about his feelings she won't even convey his message or interpret them in a wrong way. Tongue

I love the fact how much Arjun loves his family and how he tells Mikhail if he had asked him for his life he would have given it.Day Dreaming but on the otherside i feel bad for him because he is showering so much love and willing to give his life for such selfish people who wouldn't think once before taking his life and r just using himWink
Also, I think maybe the party Chikhu was talking about taking Arohi might be where Arjun might be goingWink

Edited by sujal_kashish - 16 December 2010 at 11:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianSHIKHA19Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamObodroKargosh

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
One more thingLOL....d way Gauri was talkin to herself in d restaurant was .......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....dis character doesnt suit Parul....Confused...she was so poor in dat scene...n speakin all dose dialogues in d restaurant...she is crazy.....ConfusedROFL..but I don like her..hate herAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....she is gona do sumthn really wrong..Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianDu_Nish-Olly-kavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

One more thingLOL....d way Gauri was talkin to herself in d restaurant was .......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....dis character doesnt suit Parul....Confused...she was so poor in dat scene...n speakin all dose dialogues in d restaurant...she is crazy.....ConfusedROFL..but I don like her..hate herAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....she is gona do sumthn really wrong..Ouch
ya i saw..btw did u notice the evil smile on gauri's face..LOL..ROFLROFL..reminded me of this.----->Evil Smile........ROFL...bechara bhola bhala arjun treated her so well ..and she?Angry...never mind....hope she is temporary villain and falls in love with that constipitated chachu!!..ROFL..else..Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.ObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

Hii guyz..Hug....wassup......?Tongue
I'm feeling as if Im coming here after 1 year...OuchLOL....thanks to examsAngryLOL
Me loving KMH2 /KK2'.Smile..

Arjun- Mikhael -Jeeja scene today was vry gud...Arjun was damn gud here...what attitude ya...?CoolEmbarrassedLOL..yup after all its karan kundra!!EmbarrassedClap.n Arohi today was very gud wit her Mom Dad...her character is so different from other actresses...infact bth Arjun Arohi's characters r so gud n kinda realistic.Big smile..but dis Gauri ka character is so complicated.ShockedConfused.she is MadAngry..such a fool...she doesnt care abt her childhood frnd..n doesnt evn care abt Rajveer n her family..forgot all d promises she made to arohi.she is so so soLOL muchhh confusedConfusedLOL..confused word bhi ispe fit nahin hota..Angry..yesterday she was speakin sumthn ese n today...?Shocked...1 din mein itna transformation..SleepyConfused...ek din nahi aanchal say ek minute .LOL..dun forget in the show it was after few mins she gets the call..LOL...she is turnin out to b a villian nw.OuchAngry.she wil deffo create misunderstandings between Arjun Aro....:'(...she wil make up her own stories in tomoro's epi ....so dat Aro hates Arjun.Ouch
..i nevr wntd her character to b like dis..Dead.n dis is so not gud...n chiku..??.Wonder what wil happen in d party..Confused...itne villians already hain story mein 1 more.......?ShockedSleepyLOL....in fact the story shud be renamed ''kitane villains hai''ROFL

1 more question...LOLwher is Shefali......?she was so cute..she wil understand Arohi n wil xplain her about Arjun..but she is nowhere..Confused..may be daddu thought 'bachchi dari hui hai''..so they sent her to her home..provided she has one..ROFL

take care guyz.........bye.....Hug...bye aanchal..hugs to u too..btw great take..Embarrassed.....Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.ObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

annu02 IF-Dazzler
annu02
annu02

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
heeyaa 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamObodroKargosh

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
well! after some really serious episodes with electrifying sparks ths epi was a bit of a downer!! :( i mean with all the probs, arjun n arohi didnt need ths pshycotic woman in bw thm... who goes totally crazy lkukin at arjun! =p lol i mean i knw he is a hunk likin yaar kuch tou self respect rakho...! ge a grip girl!
although deewars are increasing bw arjun n arohi bt atill epi was cute, left u wanting for more coz of karan's fab acting!!
liked:
. arjun's confession n realization... meray dil par kisi baat ka koi asar nai hota tha... tht bit was awesome!
luking fwd to the arjun-arohi amna samna in the party!! so tht they can realize the truth W*Hout any help frm stupid. self obsessed friends like gauri!

Edited by saman87 - 16 December 2010 at 11:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

complications complications ...so not liking it !! Unhappy  well it was obvious that Gauri is gonna mind Arjun falling for Arohi.and now guess the  best of friend Gauri gonna stab arohi ..pretty hard.Angry  she will be the negative character keeping Arjun and Arohi away.pretty complicated .
  loved the way Arohi Kept on remembering Arjun and how he saved her life.deep down her love for him is struggling to accept him.i wish DJ would understand her.if DJ supports Arohi in her love ..Arohi may forgive and accept Arjun's love .BUT that snot gonna happen i ma just dreaming.Day Dreaming 
 like it when Arohi said there is no way she will marry Chikoo.but just for her parents got ready  wore the dress chikoo gave and came to meet chikoo . KRITIKA FAB !!!!Thumbs Up

i m loving the way Arjun character is .it pretty much  explains why he kept Gauri's love letters ..sambhalke .we all were wondering dat rite? guess ...Arjun always loved his family but never received love back from them .so he knows how it feel if u love somebody and they don't love u back.so may be understood what Gauri felt .but it was hard for him to hurt her.rejecting very harshly.so he mildly kept telling her he does not love her.his longing for love ,his loving natured was buried deep down his cold arrogant DON personality .we never saw Arjun mocking gauri's emotions coz he knows how u feel when u don't get love in return.M LOVING this Arjun Singhania's characterThumbs Up.
   loved his confrontation with Mikhael .Attitude Of DON is BACK !!! SO Haaauuuuuttttttt !!! Heart
   guess we are in for more complications ,more misunderstandings ,more longings, more tears . sniff sniff ..sob sob Cry  Cry  Cry
shilpa

Edited by Allwaysindian - 16 December 2010 at 12:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87Maheen_AhmedanitaksureshSHIKHA19Du_NishAnchi.aksh4IFkavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
 will come back later and read all the posts .keep rocking!!!
 girlies enjoy this VM
shilpa

Edited by Allwaysindian - 16 December 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index