Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

16/12 - Epi 35 - Analysis & Discussion (Page 2)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged

this one is for gauri , sorry for making a khichdi of  gore gore o bhake chore song.

oh  Gauri Gauri TongueOuchTongueOuch  
             akal ke maari    Stern Smile
             pakki baat  kabhii to  karo  WackoAngrySilly

oh chachu pyare  Unhappy 
             kaha phasa re     D'oh
             apni biwi ko sambhaala karo  Nuke

baar baar palatna acchi nahi   Angry
             kabhi bhi teri baat sacchi nahi   Clown
             bhram mein ye tera jeena  khud se jhoot kehna  Thumbs Down
             apni jindagi ke liye acchi nahi  Smile

Arjun ko chodo  Approve 
             pyar unki na todo   Embarrassed
             kabhi dil se bhi socha karo Geek

oh gauri gauri , akal ke maari , pakki baat kabhii to karo. Angry

ROFLROFLROFL  maine kal hi kaha tha  after few episodes  she will again say I love Arjun,  I was wrong ,  it took only few minutes ROFL.    First of all she is happy that he called Shocked  is ladki ko shaadi ka matlab bhi pata hai? Confused  I dont even want to count how many times she toggled, thats all shes been doing.   She said flat lie to rajveer she doesnt love arjun anymore and again now to arohi, but arjun ki awaaz sunte hi palat gayi Dead.   Not her fault though , It is the same charm that has affected Arohi too,  but Arohi is genuine , this girl is fake,  today it was clear that she doesnt want Arjun's happiness either,  Its always been about her. 

Her turning negative was expected but so soon Shocked.  She is freakishly jealous and the valid point she has is Arohi knew abt garui's stupid love and Arjun also knew she was crazy for him so it is natural to get irritated in being a messenger betn them ,  so  deny that u wont help clearly .  Instead planning a rift , forgetting that she is still married
and the reason being after getting divorce she can do what she wants and can win Arjun back Dead no respect for marriage , herself or to ppl around her.  The only thing that can save her from doing all this is some BIG shock where she will realise rajveer's importance, and he will want to give their marraige a chance,  that will open her eyes and snap her out of this stupidity and show concern to rajveer,  I was really hoping that their life is gonna be allright Ouch

gauri  Angry  how could u break the gift, Arjun's first gift for Arohi Embarrassed ,  you cld have atleast kept it with you  for now and when ur akal thikane aajata , u cld have given it to arohi.  and letter phaad diya Shocked  u cld have atleast read it out for us, we wld  love to know what he wrote for Arohi. Day Dreaming.   Hope she doesnt succeed in her plans and Arohi abhi bhi dil ki sunegi and arjun who started expressing himself will never stop Embarrassed

Edited by kavyasam - 16 December 2010 at 12:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshan-anzaeram-anitaksureshMaheen_AhmedSHIKHA19Du_NishAnchi.aksh4IFsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
told bout Arohi sooo nice Clap I dono wht twist it has taken.. Due to Gauri Angry But it has to be this way... Arjuhi Luv is not soo easy..Thumbs Up They will fi8 frm the situations n prove the wrld Kitani Mohabbat Hai !!Party

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindian-anzaeram-Maheen_AhmedDu_NishSHIKHA19Anchi.PraniikavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged

i  liked todays epi only for arjun..Heart.well i wont blame gauri..her situation was like tat only!!..but still i hate her...and arjun's action was justified coz he had only gauri's no....also he knew that aro and gauri r good friends and wud always h...elp each other and he also thought that gauri is married and had stepped forward in life!!..loved arjun today karan was fab in this scene and also in the scene with his brothers god!!!!..ShockedLOLLOL
!! they were so afraid .ROFL..did u see the expressions on the face of egg shapped jeeju!ROFLROFL.lol..loved arjun's transformation from soft arjun to don arjun with attitude...?..kk is fab..loved the dialogue..'' arjun tumhare liye jaan de sakta hai par tum arjun ki jaan nahi le sakte!!ClapClapClap.and arohi's scene with her parents was good too..L:)..and thank god chikoo said yes to her else we wud be tensed wheter arjun wud marry aro coz she is badnamed lol....overall todays epi was good and story is progressing!!..Karan was brilliant in this scene...ClapClapClapClapClapClap
 and wat to say about arohi's expressionless dad..he was acting like a 5 year old kid..Dead..i must say kalicharan was better .lolShocked..wat am i saying ROFL..but still he was better..
and gauri..??Angry i was thrown off my seat to see her smile when she saw arjun's call ..is she mad?? i think she shud be taken to truth test ..i am sure all will be negative!!..one moment she says she hates arjun and other moment she says she loves him..!!Silly..bechara chachu i now understand why he wanted to give divorce!!..lol looks like he is her soulmate so within few days he understood that gauri is..Confused..ROFL........

arjun is ready to leave everything for arohi if she forgives him!Wink...interesting..looking forward to next epi! with lots hopes..Evil Smile

Edited by -Olly- - 16 December 2010 at 11:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindian-anzaeram-Du_NishSHIKHA19Anchi.kavyasamsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@kavya lol the song is nice!!..ROFL waiting for more..hope gauri's actions dont force us for more songs..Evil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

yup i also liked todays epi!!..well i wont blame gauri..her situation was like tat only!!..but still i hate her...and arjun's action was justified coz he had only gauri's no....also he knew that aro and gauri r good friends and wud always h...elp each other and he also thought that gauri is married and had stepped forward in life!!..loved arjun today karan was fab in this scene and also in the scene with his brothers god
!! they were so afraid .ROFL..did u see the expressions on the face of egg shapped jeeju!ROFL.lol..loved arjun's transformation from soft arjun to don arjun with attitude...?..kk is fab...and arohi's scene with her parents was good too..L:)..and thank god chikoo said yes to her else we wud be tensed wheter arjun wud marry aro coz she is badnamed lol....overall todays epi was good and story is progressing!!..

and gauri..??Angry i was thrown off my seat to see her smile when she saw arjun's call ..is she mad?? i think she shud be taken to truth test ..i am sure all will be negative!!..one moment she says she hates arjun and other moment she says she loves him..!!Silly..bechara chachu i now understand why he wanted to give divorce!!..lol looks like he is her soulmate so within few days he understood that gauri is..Confused..ROFL........

arjun is ready to leave everything for arohi if she forgives him!Wink...interesting..looking forward to next epi!
omg this Gauri needs 2 b sent to a mental aslylam.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL....even Anurag form TL is there...she can join him...ROFLROFLROFL....i thot she hated arjun and regreted ever fallin in love wid him after finding the truth.....ab kya hua...ConfusedAngryAngry....and she shamlessly ripped the letter and smashed the snow globe that arjun sent for arohi...hw cheap....DeadAngry...really she has lost it....

gud post olly....Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianDu_NishAnchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
kya bolon ? so disappointed 2day ....everythn was bad bad bad DeadAngryOuch

ysday i was saying that gauri is mystery 4 me n 2day that mystery is solved..she is D VAMP.....Angry
i dont undstd families n chiku kam hai arjuhi ki love story mein museebat banne ke liye n now ye bhi AngryDeadOuch
kyun ache khasi story ko creatives  kharab kar rahe hai ....i m not giving my vote 4 this kind of track
y they r not starting rajveer n her track instead ?Confused

2nd disapntmnt was aarohi's parents ....yday i was praising her family but 2day sab ulta....dint like their orthodox behaviour....infact DJ disapointd me also ....she knows evrythn still she is not helping herCryAngryOuchDead

ARJUN WAS D ONLY GOOD THING HAPPND 2DAY ....LOVED HIS STYLE , ATTITUDE, N WHOLE CONVO WID MIKHAEL N D OTHER GUY.ClapClapClap
but wo gift shefali ko nahi de sakta tha ..lolz y gauri ?ConfusedOuch

liked aarohi's POV in front of parents....agree wid her compltly ...but poor girl ....sab gadbad ho rahi hai CryCry
n infact chiku was also cute ..he knows that he is coward n not macho types ...so he is taking training n said sorry .....chalo gud boy ....but not so perfect 4 aarohi .Smile
but i dont undrstd when he said that he wants to do re engagement ...1st time kab hui ?ShockedConfused

n what is that party thing ...kal unke khud ke gar par party thi n now some other party...phew !ConfusedThumbs Down

all i can say hope 4 d best ...but i doubt that gauri will say some rubbish abt arjun 2moro.Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianMaheen_AhmedDu_NishAnchi.-Olly-kavyasamObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashish

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

this one is for gauri 

oh  Gauri Gauri Tongue
             akal ke maari    Stern Smile
             pakki baat  kabhii to  karo  WackoAngrySilly

oh chachu pyare  Unhappy
             kaha phasa re     D'oh
             apni biwi ko sambhaala karo  Nuke

theres more for her .
ClapClapClapClap....gud song Kavya....made me ROFLROFL
im sure there r guna b more songs for her....tailer written by Kavya....ROFLLOL

anitaksureshDu_NishAnchi.-Olly-kavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashish

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hii guyz..Hug....wassup......?Tongue
I'm feeling as if Im coming here after 1 year...OuchLOL....thanks to examsAngryLOL
Me loving KMH2 /KK2'.Smile..

Arjun- Mikhael -Jeeja scene today was vry gud...Arjun was damn gud here...what attitude ya...?CoolEmbarrassedLOL...n Arohi today was very gud wit her Mom Dad...her character is so different from other actresses...infact bth Arjun Arohi's characters r so gud n kinda realistic.Big smile..but dis Gauri ka character is so complicated.ShockedConfused.she is MadAngry..such a fool...she doesnt care abt her childhood frnd..n doesnt evn care abt Rajveer n her family..forgot all d promises she made to arohi.she is so so soLOL muchhh confusedConfusedLOL..confused word bhi ispe fit nahin hota..Angry..yesterday she was speakin sumthn ese n today...?Shocked...1 din mein itna transformation..SleepyConfused......she is turnin out to b a villian nw.OuchAngry.she wil deffo create misunderstandings between Arjun Aro....:'(...she wil make up her own stories in tomoro's epi ....so dat Aro hates Arjun.Ouch
..i nevr wntd her character to b like dis..Dead.n dis is so not gud...n chiku..??.Wonder what wil happen in d party..Confused...itne villians already hain story mein 1 more.......?ShockedSleepyLOL....

1 more question...LOLwher is Shefali......?she was so cute..she wil understand Arohi n wil xplain her about Arjun..but she is nowhere..Confused.

take care guyz.........bye.....Hug...

Edited by Aanchi - 16 December 2010 at 11:09am

anitaksureshSHIKHA19Du_NishkavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index