16/12 - Epi 35 - Analysis & Discussion - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@kavya lol the song is nice!!..🀣 waiting for more..hope gauri's actions dont force us for more songs..😈
Originally posted by -Olly-

yup i also liked todays epi!!..well i wont blame gauri..her situation was like tat only!!..but still i hate her...and arjun's action was justified coz he had only gauri's no....also he knew that aro and gauri r good friends and wud always h...elp each other and he also thought that gauri is married and had stepped forward in life!!..loved arjun today karan was fab in this scene and also in the scene with his brothers god
!! they were so afraid .🀣..did u see the expressions on the face of egg shapped jeeju!🀣.lol..loved arjun's transformation from soft arjun to don arjun with attitude...?..kk is fab...and arohi's scene with her parents was good too..L:)..and thank god chikoo said yes to her else we wud be tensed wheter arjun wud marry aro coz she is badnamed lol....overall todays epi was good and story is progressing!!..

and gauri..??😑 i was thrown off my seat to see her smile when she saw arjun's call ..is she mad?? i think she shud be taken to truth test ..i am sure all will be negative!!..one moment she says she hates arjun and other moment she says she loves him..!!πŸ€ͺ..bechara chachu i now understand why he wanted to give divorce!!..lol looks like he is her soulmate so within few days he understood that gauri is..πŸ˜•..🀣........

arjun is ready to leave everything for arohi if she forgives him!πŸ˜‰...interesting..looking forward to next epi!
omg this Gauri needs 2 b sent to a mental aslylam.....🀣🀣🀣🀣....even Anurag form TL is there...she can join him...🀣🀣🀣....i thot she hated arjun and regreted ever fallin in love wid him after finding the truth.....ab kya hua...ConfusedAngryAngry....and she shamlessly ripped the letter and smashed the snow globe that arjun sent for arohi...hw cheap....🀒Angry...really she has lost it....

gud post olly....πŸ‘
kya bolon ? so disappointed 2day ....everythn was bad bad bad 🀒😑

ysday i was saying that gauri is mystery 4 me n 2day that mystery is solved..she is D VAMP.....😑
i dont undstd families n chiku kam hai arjuhi ki love story mein museebat banne ke liye n now ye bhi 😑🀒
kyun ache khasi story ko creatives  kharab kar rahe hai ....i m not giving my vote 4 this kind of track
y they r not starting rajveer n her track instead ?πŸ˜•

2nd disapntmnt was aarohi's parents ....yday i was praising her family but 2day sab ulta....dint like their orthodox behaviour....infact DJ disapointd me also ....she knows evrythn still she is not helping her😭😑🀒

ARJUN WAS D ONLY GOOD THING HAPPND 2DAY ....LOVED HIS STYLE , ATTITUDE, N WHOLE CONVO WID MIKHAEL N D OTHER GUY.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but wo gift shefali ko nahi de sakta tha ..lolz y gauri ?πŸ˜•

liked aarohi's POV in front of parents....agree wid her compltly ...but poor girl ....sab gadbad ho rahi hai 😭😭
n infact chiku was also cute ..he knows that he is coward n not macho types ...so he is taking training n said sorry .....chalo gud boy ....but not so perfect 4 aarohi .😊
but i dont undrstd when he said that he wants to do re engagement ...1st time kab hui ?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

n what is that party thing ...kal unke khud ke gar par party thi n now some other party...phew !πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

all i can say hope 4 d best ...but i doubt that gauri will say some rubbish abt arjun 2moro.😑
Originally posted by kavyasam

this one is for gauri 

oh  Gauri Gauri πŸ˜›
             akal ke maari    😳
             pakki baat  kabhii to  karo  😑πŸ€ͺ

oh chachu pyare  πŸ˜”
             kaha phasa re     
             apni biwi ko sambhaala karo  ☒️

theres more for her .
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....gud song Kavya....made me 🀣🀣
im sure there r guna b more songs for her....tailer written by Kavya....πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Hii guyz..πŸ€—....wassup......?πŸ˜›
I'm feeling as if Im coming here after 1 year...πŸ˜†....thanks to examsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Me loving KMH2 /KK2'.😊..

Arjun- Mikhael -Jeeja scene today was vry gud...Arjun was damn gud here...what attitude ya...?πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...n Arohi today was very gud wit her Mom Dad...her character is so different from other actresses...infact bth Arjun Arohi's characters r so gud n kinda realistic.πŸ˜ƒ..but dis Gauri ka character is so complicated.πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.she is Mad😑..such a fool...she doesnt care abt her childhood frnd..n doesnt evn care abt Rajveer n her family..forgot all d promises she made to arohi.she is so so soπŸ˜† muchhh confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..confused word bhi ispe fit nahin hota..😑..yesterday she was speakin sumthn ese n today...?😲...1 din mein itna transformation..πŸ₯±πŸ˜•......she is turnin out to b a villian nw.😑.she wil deffo create misunderstandings between Arjun Aro....:'(...she wil make up her own stories in tomoro's epi ....so dat Aro hates Arjun.
..i nevr wntd her character to b like dis..🀒.n dis is so not gud...n chiku..??.Wonder what wil happen in d party..πŸ˜•...itne villians already hain story mein 1 more.......?😲πŸ₯±πŸ˜†....

1 more question...πŸ˜†wher is Shefali......?she was so cute..she wil understand Arohi n wil xplain her about Arjun..but she is nowhere..πŸ˜•.

take care guyz.........bye.....πŸ€—...

Edited by Aanchi - 13 years ago
@kavya-beautiful song πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
               looking forward to moreπŸ˜‰

in general today's epsiode was not that great i was looking forward to a party!and Arjun and Arohi meetingπŸ˜‰
but today i liked the way Arohi says she will never marry Chikhu as he was the one who feared for his own life and ran away but Arjun was the one who saved her life.πŸ˜‰
Chikhu is hilarious as always and continues to ask for forgiveness from ArohiπŸ˜†
couldn't stop laughing when Chikhu says he isn't strong but he will become strong for Arohi so he has joined the gym and has got a personal trainer and his price labels for everythingg🀣
but the my favourite scene of todays epsiode was when:
   Arjun is sitiing in the restaurant and looking at snow globle and loved how he smiled remember the scene when Arohi had come with the snow globle and he had broke it.😍
luved his smile and how he says he smiles when remembers old memories😍

the scene I hated today:
    When Gauri says she won't let Arjun be anyone else's especially Arohi's if he can't be hers. but more so my heart skipped a beat when she broke the snow globe into pieces and Arjun's love.😲Sadly, she ripped Arjun's first letter for Arohi.πŸ˜”

I use to like Gauri as Arohi's best friend but now I hated Gauri in today's episode what kind of a friend is she if she can't get Arjun she won't let anyone have him especially her best friend Arohi. Where as Arohi had helped Gauri so much before her wedding.i would feel ashamed to ...have such friends who are jealous for their best friend's happiness just because they didn't get it then her best friend can't get it either. What can't she get clear in her mind Arjun doesn't love her and if she truely loved him she would want his happiness not come in between his happpiness.
I have feeling in the next episode Gauri will just make sum bs that now Arjun has realized how much he misses Gauri and loves her something along those lines to hurt Arohi even further. Arjun should face Arohi himeslf and try to clear the misunderstandings otherwise it will only get worse and now esprcially when Gauri knows about his feelings she won't even convey his message or interpret them in a wrong way. πŸ˜›

I love the fact how much Arjun loves his family and how he tells Mikhail if he had asked him for his life he would have given it.😍 but on the otherside i feel bad for him because he is showering so much love and willing to give his life for such selfish people who wouldn't think once before taking his life and r just using himπŸ˜‰
Also, I think maybe the party Chikhu was talking about taking Arohi might be where Arjun might be goingπŸ˜‰

Edited by sujal_kashish - 13 years ago
One more thingπŸ˜†....d way Gauri was talkin to herself in d restaurant was .......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....dis character doesnt suit Parul....πŸ˜•...she was so poor in dat scene...n speakin all dose dialogues in d restaurant...she is crazy.....πŸ˜•πŸ€£..but I don like her..hate her😑😑😑😑😑😑....she is gona do sumthn really wrong..
Originally posted by Aanchi

One more thingπŸ˜†....d way Gauri was talkin to herself in d restaurant was .......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....dis character doesnt suit Parul....πŸ˜•...she was so poor in dat scene...n speakin all dose dialogues in d restaurant...she is crazy.....πŸ˜•πŸ€£..but I don like her..hate her😑😑😑😑😑😑....she is gona do sumthn really wrong..
ya i saw..btw did u notice the evil smile on gauri's face..πŸ˜†..ROFLROFL..reminded me of this.----->😈........ROFL...bechara bhola bhala arjun treated her so well ..and she?Angry...never mind....hope she is temporary villain and falls in love with that constipitated chachu!!..ROFL..else..😈
Originally posted by Aanchi

Hii guyz..πŸ€—....wassup......?πŸ˜›
I'm feeling as if Im coming here after 1 year...πŸ˜†....thanks to examsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Me loving KMH2 /KK2'.😊..

Arjun- Mikhael -Jeeja scene today was vry gud...Arjun was damn gud here...what attitude ya...?πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..yup after all its karan kundra!!EmbarrassedπŸ‘.n Arohi today was very gud wit her Mom Dad...her character is so different from other actresses...infact bth Arjun Arohi's characters r so gud n kinda realistic.πŸ˜ƒ..but dis Gauri ka character is so complicated.πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.she is Mad😑..such a fool...she doesnt care abt her childhood frnd..n doesnt evn care abt Rajveer n her family..forgot all d promises she made to arohi.she is so so soπŸ˜† muchhh confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..confused word bhi ispe fit nahin hota..😑..yesterday she was speakin sumthn ese n today...?😲...1 din mein itna transformation..πŸ₯±πŸ˜•...ek din nahi aanchal say ek minute .πŸ˜†..dun forget in the show it was after few mins she gets the call..πŸ˜†...she is turnin out to b a villian nw.😑.she wil deffo create misunderstandings between Arjun Aro....:'(...she wil make up her own stories in tomoro's epi ....so dat Aro hates Arjun.
..i nevr wntd her character to b like dis..🀒.n dis is so not gud...n chiku..??.Wonder what wil happen in d party..πŸ˜•...itne villians already hain story mein 1 more.......?😲πŸ₯±πŸ˜†....in fact the story shud be renamed ''kitane villains hai''🀣

1 more question...πŸ˜†wher is Shefali......?she was so cute..she wil understand Arohi n wil xplain her about Arjun..but she is nowhere..πŸ˜•..may be daddu thought 'bachchi dari hui hai''..so they sent her to her home..provided she has one..🀣

take care guyz.........bye.....πŸ€—...bye aanchal..hugs to u too..btw great take..Embarrassed.....πŸ€—

well! after some really serious episodes with electrifying sparks ths epi was a bit of a downer!! :( i mean with all the probs, arjun n arohi didnt need ths pshycotic woman in bw thm... who goes totally crazy lkukin at arjun! =p lol i mean i knw he is a hunk likin yaar kuch tou self respect rakho...! ge a grip girl!
although deewars are increasing bw arjun n arohi bt atill epi was cute, left u wanting for more coz of karan's fab acting!!
liked:
. arjun's confession n realization... meray dil par kisi baat ka koi asar nai hota tha... tht bit was awesome!
luking fwd to the arjun-arohi amna samna in the party!! so tht they can realize the truth W*Hout any help frm stupid. self obsessed friends like gauri!
Edited by saman87 - 13 years ago