16/12 - Epi 35 - Analysis & Discussion

Posted: 13 years ago
Heya guyz..πŸ€—
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Note : Since there are few more options to be considered for the name of the thread we will give it a few more days and then announce the name in the weekend thread. Will discuss about that later in the thread. For now pour in your thoughts about the episode.

Finally got time to edit my post, hahah i love that when i have college i am always updated and always here, now that vacations are going on, i am somewhere else only πŸ˜† sorry! 😳

Gauri and Arjun - aww Arjun found another person to open up, this really touched me. Yes, shes the wrong person but he doesn't know that, he has always considered her as a friend, and from their FBs its obvious that Gauri did the talking and not Arjun, today Arjun talked and told Gauri wat he feels. He has never ever opened up to anybody, but now we see Arjun opening up to his sister, then to Gauri...that stone of a heart has started to soften and understand feelings. He has realized that this girl is too special for him and he is ready to leave everything for her, something like KMH1 😳
Gauri 😑😑 I will kill u!!!!!! 😑😑😑 how dare you break that globe????? 😑😑 oh oh oh where did the letter go?? i didn't see her tear it, i really just want to know where it is, will it be like Arohi finds that letter some day, like maybe at the party???i feel this party is abt to change a few things...parties in her show always have something going on...i wonder wats on Ekta mata's dimaag now
but i hate that 🀬 how dare she do that to Arohi!!! SHEFU!! where are u??? 😭 i miss her so much!!! she's such an awesome friend who actually understands Arjun and Arohi and gives the most amazing advices even tho she's studpid πŸ˜†
🀣Gauri cracked me up when she was thinking that Arjun was about to confess his "love" for her
🀣🀣 thanks Gauri for letting me able to use this emoticon not the dancing one i mean the 🀣🀣 oh god that idiot!!! im sorry but this actress is really bad with the negative expressions, it was so forced and so bad....the eyes need to be sharp, those didn't look sharp and with attitude...i was laughing when she talked all by herself 🀣

Arohi and parents - omg the dad!!!! yeh dusra kaali charand nikala!!! or should i say safaid chamka
🀣 i wanted to kick him!! 😑
but i loved Arohi in this πŸ‘ this is what i have been wanting to see!!! i had a post on Arohi too about the dads,and this is exactly wat i wanted to see!!! good job Arohi!!! im glad she said that in this generation nobody thinks like that and yes nobody does. but the dad started the emotional attyachar and wat could Arohi do???😑

Chiku -
🀣🀣 this guy is awesome!!! hate him love him cant ignore him....🀣 ok just a little note my bro knows this guy 🀣 well when they were little...he has even come to my house 🀣 oh god i wish i was there when he did...but the story in my mind is vague as to what my bro has said about this guy, but ehm sounds nothing like Chiku 🀣

Price tag is back
🀣 Rs. 25,000 for a personal trainer at the gym 🀣 ehm yes Chiku i thought i saw a little difference in ur body....🀣🀣
and then he was aaram se having snacks also
🀣
aww Sanchit!! i wish there were bro-sis scenes like we had one when Arohi came back from spending a night at Arjun's cottage
😍 he's so caring and so sweet!!! he is waiting to fight with his sister...sighhh i miss doing that with my brother, that idiot got married and mom restricted me from fighting with him 🀣 meri kyun band bajayi mom?πŸ˜†
DJ is awesome πŸ‘ wat a karara jawaab to Chiku, i understood when u said re-engagement 🀣 buddhu samjha hai kya DJ ko chiku???🀣 she's far smarter than u are my friend πŸ˜›

Arjun-Mikhael and his chamcha
🀣 - what an awesome scene!!! the lights are off, the lighter is on....Mickey Mouse's chamcha asks why are u sitting in the darks o he shuts the lighter and the lights go on!! It happens only in India, oh sorry it happen only in Ekta mata's show 🀣
i loved the look on mickey mouse's face
🀣 he was so scared!!!!!!! deserved it...πŸ˜›πŸ‘
i really really really loved Arjun's lines....he is already tensed and if a tensed person is aggitated more they will do something without thinking and i was thinking about myself in this scene how that happens every morning
🀣 my mom just triggers me and i blast off without thinking 🀣🀣
and then i loved the line Arjun had that he is ready to die for his family but nobody will be able to kill him πŸ‘πŸ‘ and we saw that, Kali the "professional"
🀣 shooter missed so much 🀣🀣
I loved Karans acting today, just awesome!!! was a treat to watch him
😍

now i'm looking forward to the party, i was decorating the X-mas tree today and i was like omg Arjun should dress up as Santa 🀣 he'd be the most adorable Santa ever!!!!!! and i would love to sit on his lap and get a photo taken ☺️ and that would happen only after i faint looking at him 😍😍

ah can't wait for the party!!!! this party is going to be awesomeeeeee πŸ˜ƒ
and i wonder wat that 🀬 of a friend will say to Arohi about Arjun!!!! 😑😑😑 im sure it will be something so rude that Arohi will break down more and hate him even more 😭😭😭
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
EDITED...

guyz..i m shocked!!! Gauri is double faced?!!! she turnin into a vamp was talked bout by others earlier though i thought it was Ekta's shows' purani formula so expected sumthin different here...but Ekta must b missing her old shows..so bringing the tracks back.. 🀒
i dun beleiv she lied to Arohi dat she is ashamed to have loved AS?!!😲 n i believed her...😑 so bholi bhaali i am😳 thought der were enuf complications in Arjuhi love story hence Gauri was kicked outπŸ˜‰ but!!😑 very smart creatives..!!😈 now dis should only help Arjuhi's love get more intense😳 Gauri will only end up regrettingπŸ˜› hope so.. n den wen she saw Arjun's call on hjer phone..her face blossomed..leaving be shocked..😲
i understand Arjun had jus her number through whom he could connect to Aro but he has totally lost it in love wit Aro, he doesnt think even once dat Gauri might not like the fact that he loves Aro now wen he had once told her that he can neva love her...! couldnt he sense teh excitement in her voice wen she recieved his call? ye Arjun bhi na..😳 but i guess he always thought of Gauri as a friend n used2 hang out wit her...not dating really but Gauri had dis strong crush over him.. i understand Gauri's jealousy now... n Karan aka Arjun was too good wen he was tellin her bout his feelings for Arohi😍 soo sweet...it is so obvious for Gauri to b angered now.. i did want her to know bout Arjuhi but i thought Aro will tell her or she would cum to know later but din think Arjun would say it so soon...btw...He looked dashing..!!
😍☺️ love his attitude...He is back to his old self but a lil changed Arjun now.. coz now...Arohi resides in his HEART!!❀️😍
so their family party is cancelled o wat?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its chiku's friend's engagement party now...so all possibilities for Arjuhi meet...wow!! i m looking forward to some zabardast scenes now
😍😳
if i hav to predict then i guess Aro will ignore Arjun der wich he might hate n then u know.. he will see to that he gets to talk to her...!!
😍😍 or Arjun will feel jealous seeing Aro wit chiku..ahem ahem... or Aro to make him jealous might purposely go close to chiku... well Arjun might not back out..instead he might ask her y she is marrying Him of all the ppl? he cant even protect her... n that she deserves sumone better..then Aro might ask Arjun..."tell me whom i deserve den..? u?"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
btw chikuπŸ˜† aww..he wants to become macho for her🀣

but hey ppl..i cannot relate wit Arohi's family...y are they pestering her? as Aro said.."koi ehsaan nahi kar raha hai mujpar" .. Arohi's parents are worried bout her wedding..thats ok but y dey dun want to listen to wat she has to say bout y she doesnt want to marry chiku? n DJ? she knows that chiku ran away from the place wen Aro's life was in danger...then how can she still think that marrying chiku is teh right thing to do? She who gave Arohi lectures bout love n life partner earlier is now a changed character?πŸ˜• y cant they give her some time? y dis urgency for marriage? its not like she will not get a groom at all..ppl are broadminded in today's world.. but i m wondering..is this the same family hu pampered her always? they are ready to get her married to a guy like chiku who cant protect her? is she a burden for them if she neva gets married coz of the kidnap issue?
aint the bua also at home? now i guess dey somehow will connect dis to her bua's story..as to y she is unmarried yet..πŸ€” fir bhi i dun like the family's behavior now..πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

i think i m done...!!
πŸ€”πŸ˜†Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
Oh Gooood...i cant wait for todays Episode...ITS GOING TO ROCK!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈOh Goodness! now we are getting more negative characters! chalo bas yehi kami reh gai thi! hamarey arjuhi ki judai kafi nahi thi kya Ekta ji and Imagine waloooo? :-( *sob* *sob* now there's gonna be nothing but misunderstandings, tears, guilt, and some more tears..tears on screen and off screen :'-( 😭😭😭
I dont understand teh logic behind ...arjun's decision of discussing things with gauri..but then i guess when you're in love, you do things dat dot make sense to the world, but to your heart, there's nothing else that's right! πŸ˜•
I just hope that things dont get too too complicated that it seems impossible for them to get back together..it hurts to see them apart..we wanna see more of them in single frame, not akele akele plz...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
For both of their actings ...i seriously have to look for new adjectives...i just wanna say both ofyou are JUST perfect...ARJUN'S INTERACTINO WITH HER BROTHERS..was deffo the highlight of the epi today..excellent, the way he handeled the si...tuation with them..A-M-A-I-S-I-N-G...Karan bhayya, u can't get better than this..:-) toogood..mmmuahπŸ‘πŸ‘
Kritika di..ur transition from the chirpy bubbly arohi to someone who's fed up with life..is just flawleess..I keep saying that you put life in that character..whether it's the old arohi or the new arohi..ur interactions wid ur DJ was amaising and also wid ur dad..:-)
I'll keep going on and on, but i'll stop..Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving such beautiful performances...God bless you..:-)πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
Arjun bhi na.... Venhe knew it ki gauri lvs him den kya need tha urse batane ka ki he lvs arohi... N dat gauri ...kya palti hai...huhh!!! Ab pata nhi kya kya khegi arohi se n misundrstndng increase kregi...jus hope arohi uspr believe na kre... I reaky likd dat arjun n michael convo.. Karan was so perfect in dat... Wel da show is getng interesting..m luving it.
Loved Arjun's part in this episode. Just loved his gesture today.   Yday I thot arohi might try to reach  arjun since she had once used gauri's phone  but arjun doing that  and that too in complete lovey dovey mood 😍 .   He even bought a gift for her and was remembering all of arohi's sweetness  when they showed the flashback of arohi holding  the broken globe I wish they had also repeated the  line'apna khayal rakhna'.   He is unaware  of gauri's thoughts  and goes on about arohi.   'purani yaade jab taja ho jati hai to muskuraliya karta hoon'  kya smile tha πŸ˜› .  He neither had a reason nor a memory before to smile,   now he  has loads to remember and will get that involuntary smile often. .  Arjun completely lost in arohi realising his life was
nothing before she came into it πŸ˜³
.   Line noteworthy  'main arohi ke  liye sab kuch chod dunga',  it wont be this simple, there are strong  singhania bonds that will not let him loose.   A note and a gift for arohi  how sweet of himπŸ‘.  and alas to whom did he give the ever selfish gauri.  uski band doosri post mein bajayi hai. 😳

Now Arjun's turn to bajao mickey and taklu jija ki band. direct attack no beating around the bush     and he does that with full  attitude  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ   'agar mein tumhare jagah hota to mauka kabhi nahi gavata'   'kuch kaam khud karlene chahiye'   un dono  ki vaat lag gayi πŸ‘.  'mere sabr ko aajmao mat'  πŸ‘πŸΌ  warning de diya samajhlo,    us nalayak jija ka asli chehra aagaya samne when he said  arjun ise maaf kar do  as if he had nothing to do with it.   'main pehle hi bahut pareshaan hu'  aww he is more worried about how Arohi is than their conspiracy.  😳 

Coming to Arohi ,   she not able to forget or forgive him and now even DJ knows that Arjun actually saved her life.   But Arohi's stand against chiku didnot last long,   the emotional atyachar from her parents was stronger than her will.   I feel for her,  but luked like she gave in too soon.   do teen aasu dekh liya dad ka to pigal gayi  ,  now she is ready to be with chiku, who by the way is still in his price tag world ,  habits die hard na he doesnt realise what he is talking and when  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. 

I loved Karan's  lines and attitude today  πŸ‘πŸΌ   both with gauri and with the clowns.   loved DJ  she is  able to understand Arohi and even advised chiku not to take her anywhere,  lekin oh kaha  sunne wala tha,  kahe ka reengagement πŸ˜•,  ab kal party hogi kaha par?  m guessing arjun will be there and will expect her reaction to the note and the gift.  .   Will this lead to the misunderstanding track .   

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Reserve...yet to watch epi...πŸ˜›

this one is for gauri , sorry for making a khichdi of  gore gore o bhake chore song.

oh  Gauri Gauri πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  
             akal ke maari    😳
             pakki baat  kabhii to  karo  😑πŸ€ͺ

oh chachu pyare  πŸ˜” 
             kaha phasa re     
             apni biwi ko sambhaala karo  ☒️

baar baar palatna acchi nahi   😑
             kabhi bhi teri baat sacchi nahi   🀑
             bhram mein ye tera jeena  khud se jhoot kehna  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
             apni jindagi ke liye acchi nahi  😊

Arjun ko chodo   
             pyar unki na todo   😳
             kabhi dil se bhi socha karo πŸ€“

oh gauri gauri , akal ke maari , pakki baat kabhii to karo. 😑

🀣🀣🀣  maine kal hi kaha tha  after few episodes  she will again say I love Arjun,  I was wrong ,  it took only few minutes 🀣.    First of all she is happy that he called 😲  is ladki ko shaadi ka matlab bhi pata hai? πŸ˜•  I dont even want to count how many times she toggled, thats all shes been doing.   She said flat lie to rajveer she doesnt love arjun anymore and again now to arohi, but arjun ki awaaz sunte hi palat gayi 🀒.   Not her fault though , It is the same charm that has affected Arohi too,  but Arohi is genuine , this girl is fake,  today it was clear that she doesnt want Arjun's happiness either,  Its always been about her. 

Her turning negative was expected but so soon 😲.  She is freakishly jealous and the valid point she has is Arohi knew abt garui's stupid love and Arjun also knew she was crazy for him so it is natural to get irritated in being a messenger betn them ,  so  deny that u wont help clearly .  Instead planning a rift , forgetting that she is still married
and the reason being after getting divorce she can do what she wants and can win Arjun back 🀒 no respect for marriage , herself or to ppl around her.  The only thing that can save her from doing all this is some BIG shock where she will realise rajveer's importance, and he will want to give their marraige a chance,  that will open her eyes and snap her out of this stupidity and show concern to rajveer,  I was really hoping that their life is gonna be allright . 

gauri  😑  how could u break the gift, Arjun's first gift for Arohi πŸ˜³ ,  you cld have atleast kept it with you  for now and when ur akal thikane aajata , u cld have given it to arohi.  and letter phaad diya 😲  u cld have atleast read it out for us, we wld  love to know what he wrote for Arohi. 😍.   Hope she doesnt succeed in her plans and Arohi abhi bhi dil ki sunegi and arjun who started expressing himself will never stop 😳

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
told bout Arohi sooo nice πŸ‘ I dono wht twist it has taken.. Due to Gauri πŸ˜‘ But it has to be this way... Arjuhi Luv is not soo easy..πŸ‘πŸΌ They will fi8 frm the situations n prove the wrld Kitani Mohabbat Hai !!πŸ₯³

i  liked todays epi only for arjun..❀️.well i wont blame gauri..her situation was like tat only!!..but still i hate her...and arjun's action was justified coz he had only gauri's no....also he knew that aro and gauri r good friends and wud always h...elp each other and he also thought that gauri is married and had stepped forward in life!!..loved arjun today karan was fab in this scene and also in the scene with his brothers god!!!!..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
!! they were so afraid .🀣..did u see the expressions on the face of egg shapped jeeju!🀣🀣.lol..loved arjun's transformation from soft arjun to don arjun with attitude...?..kk is fab..loved the dialogue..'' arjun tumhare liye jaan de sakta hai par tum arjun ki jaan nahi le sakte!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.and arohi's scene with her parents was good too..L:)..and thank god chikoo said yes to her else we wud be tensed wheter arjun wud marry aro coz she is badnamed lol....overall todays epi was good and story is progressing!!..Karan was brilliant in this scene...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 and wat to say about arohi's expressionless dad..he was acting like a 5 year old kid..🀒..i must say kalicharan was better .lol😲..wat am i saying 🀣..but still he was better..
and gauri..??😑 i was thrown off my seat to see her smile when she saw arjun's call ..is she mad?? i think she shud be taken to truth test ..i am sure all will be negative!!..one moment she says she hates arjun and other moment she says she loves him..!!πŸ€ͺ..bechara chachu i now understand why he wanted to give divorce!!..lol looks like he is her soulmate so within few days he understood that gauri is..πŸ˜•..🀣........

arjun is ready to leave everything for arohi if she forgives him!πŸ˜‰...interesting..looking forward to next epi! with lots hopes..😈
Edited by -Olly- - 13 years ago