Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

16/12 - Epi 35 - Analysis & Discussion

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Heya guyz..Hug
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Note : Since there are few more options to be considered for the name of the thread we will give it a few more days and then announce the name in the weekend thread. Will discuss about that later in the thread. For now pour in your thoughts about the episode.

Finally got time to edit my post, hahah i love that when i have college i am always updated and always here, now that vacations are going on, i am somewhere else only LOL sorry! Embarrassed

Gauri and Arjun - aww Arjun found another person to open up, this really touched me. Yes, shes the wrong person but he doesn't know that, he has always considered her as a friend, and from their FBs its obvious that Gauri did the talking and not Arjun, today Arjun talked and told Gauri wat he feels. He has never ever opened up to anybody, but now we see Arjun opening up to his sister, then to Gauri...that stone of a heart has started to soften and understand feelings. He has realized that this girl is too special for him and he is ready to leave everything for her, something like KMH1 Embarrassed
Gauri AngryAngry I will kill u!!!!!! AngryAngryAngry how dare you break that globe????? AngryAngry oh oh oh where did the letter go?? i didn't see her tear it, i really just want to know where it is, will it be like Arohi finds that letter some day, like maybe at the party???D'ohi feel this party is abt to change a few things...parties in her show always have something going on...i wonder wats on Ekta mata's dimaag now
but i hate that Censored how dare she do that to Arohi!!! SHEFU!! where are u??? Cry i miss her so much!!! she's such an awesome friend who actually understands Arjun and Arohi and gives the most amazing advices even tho she's studpid LOL
ROFLGauri cracked me up when she was thinking that Arjun was about to confess his "love" for her
ROFLROFL thanks Gauri for letting me able to use this emoticon Dancingnot the dancing one i mean the ROFLROFL oh god that idiot!!! im sorry but this actress is really bad with the negative expressions, it was so forced and so bad....the eyes need to be sharp, those didn't look sharp and with attitude...i was laughing when she talked all by herself ROFL

Arohi and parents - omg the dad!!!! yeh dusra kaali charand nikala!!! or should i say safaid chamka
ROFL i wanted to kick him!! Angry
but i loved Arohi in this Clap this is what i have been wanting to see!!! i had a post on Arohi too about the dads,and this is exactly wat i wanted to see!!! good job Arohi!!! im glad she said that in this generation nobody thinks like that and yes nobody does. but the dad started the emotional attyachar and wat could Arohi do???Angry

Chiku -
ROFLROFL this guy is awesome!!! hate him love him cant ignore him....ROFL ok just a little note my bro knows this guy ROFL well when they were little...he has even come to my house ROFL oh god i wish i was there when he did...but the story in my mind is vague as to what my bro has said about this guy, but ehm sounds nothing like Chiku ROFL

Price tag is back
ROFL Rs. 25,000 for a personal trainer at the gym ROFL ehm yes Chiku i thought i saw a little difference in ur body....ROFLROFL
and then he was aaram se having snacks also
ROFL
aww Sanchit!! i wish there were bro-sis scenes like we had one when Arohi came back from spending a night at Arjun's cottage
Day Dreaming he's so caring and so sweet!!! he is waiting to fight with his sister...sighhh i miss doing that with my brother, that idiot got married and mom restricted me from fighting with him ROFL meri kyun band bajayi mom?LOL
DJ is awesome Clap wat a karara jawaab to Chiku, i understood when u said re-engagement ROFL buddhu samjha hai kya DJ ko chiku???ROFL she's far smarter than u are my friend Tongue

Arjun-Mikhael and his chamcha
ROFL - what an awesome scene!!! the lights are off, the lighter is on....Mickey Mouse's chamcha asks why are u sitting in the darks o he shuts the lighter and the lights go on!! It happens only in India, oh sorry it happen only in Ekta mata's show ROFL
i loved the look on mickey mouse's face
ROFL he was so scared!!!!!!! deserved it...TongueClap
i really really really loved Arjun's lines....he is already tensed and if a tensed person is aggitated more they will do something without thinking and i was thinking about myself in this scene how that happens every morning
ROFL my mom just triggers me and i blast off without thinking ROFLROFL
and then i loved the line Arjun had that he is ready to die for his family but nobody will be able to kill him ClapClap and we saw that, Kali the "professional"
ROFL shooter missed so much ROFLROFL
I loved Karans acting today, just awesome!!! was a treat to watch him
Day Dreaming

now i'm looking forward to the party, i was decorating the X-mas tree today and i was like omg Arjun should dress up as Santa ROFL he'd be the most adorable Santa ever!!!!!! and i would love to sit on his lap and get a photo taken Blushing and that would happen only after i faint looking at him Day DreamingDay Dreaming

ah can't wait for the party!!!! this party is going to be awesomeeeeee Big smile
and i wonder wat that Censored of a friend will say to Arohi about Arjun!!!! AngryAngryAngry im sure it will be something so rude that Arohi will break down more and hate him even more CryCryCry

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 17 December 2010 at 2:09am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianchandni2825Du_NishSHIKHA19Anchi.Praniirasika_DS.Mandy.Mahak SinhaAnjalii...xXxpayal_4shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
EDITED...

guyz..i m shocked!!! Gauri is double faced?!!! she turnin into a vamp was talked bout by others earlier though i thought it was Ekta's shows' purani formula so expected sumthin different here...but Ekta must b missing her old shows..so bringing the tracks back.. Dead
i dun beleiv she lied to Arohi dat she is ashamed to have loved AS?!!Shocked n i believed her...AngryOuch so bholi bhaali i amEmbarrassed thought der were enuf complications in Arjuhi love story hence Gauri was kicked outWink but!!Angry very smart creatives..!!Evil Smile now dis should only help Arjuhi's love get more intenseEmbarrassed Gauri will only end up regrettingTongue hope so.. n den wen she saw Arjun's call on hjer phone..her face blossomed..leaving be shocked..Shocked
i understand Arjun had jus her number through whom he could connect to Aro but he has totally lost it in love wit Aro, he doesnt think even once dat Gauri might not like the fact that he loves Aro now wen he had once told her that he can neva love her...! couldnt he sense teh excitement in her voice wen she recieved his call? ye Arjun bhi na..Stern Smile but i guess he always thought of Gauri as a friend n used2 hang out wit her...not dating really but Gauri had dis strong crush over him.. i understand Gauri's jealousy now... n Karan aka Arjun was too good wen he was tellin her bout his feelings for ArohiDay Dreaming soo sweet...it is so obvious for Gauri to b angered now.. i did want her to know bout Arjuhi but i thought Aro will tell her or she would cum to know later but din think Arjun would say it so soon...btw...He looked dashing..!!
Day DreamingBlushing love his attitude...He is back to his old self but a lil changed Arjun now.. coz now...Arohi resides in his HEART!!HeartDay Dreaming
so their family party is cancelled o wat?LOLLOL its chiku's friend's engagement party now...so all possibilities for Arjuhi meet...wow!! i m looking forward to some zabardast scenes now
Day DreamingEmbarrassed
if i hav to predict then i guess Aro will ignore Arjun der wich he might hate n then u know.. he will see to that he gets to talk to her...!!
Day DreamingDay Dreaming or Arjun will feel jealous seeing Aro wit chiku..ahem ahem... or Aro to make him jealous might purposely go close to chiku... well Arjun might not back out..instead he might ask her y she is marrying Him of all the ppl? he cant even protect her... n that she deserves sumone better..then Aro might ask Arjun..."tell me whom i deserve den..? u?"WinkTongue
btw chikuLOL aww..he wants to become macho for herROFL

but hey ppl..i cannot relate wit Arohi's family...y are they pestering her? as Aro said.."koi ehsaan nahi kar raha hai mujpar" .. Arohi's parents are worried bout her wedding..thats ok but y dey dun want to listen to wat she has to say bout y she doesnt want to marry chiku? n DJ? she knows that chiku ran away from the place wen Aro's life was in danger...then how can she still think that marrying chiku is teh right thing to do? She who gave Arohi lectures bout love n life partner earlier is now a changed character?Confused y cant they give her some time? y dis urgency for marriage? its not like she will not get a groom at all..ppl are broadminded in today's world.. but i m wondering..is this the same family hu pampered her always? they are ready to get her married to a guy like chiku who cant protect her? is she a burden for them if she neva gets married coz of the kidnap issue?
aint the bua also at home? now i guess dey somehow will connect dis to her bua's story..as to y she is unmarried yet..Ermm fir bhi i dun like the family's behavior now..UnhappyDisapprove

i think i m done...!!
ErmmLOL

Edited by shibz - 17 December 2010 at 6:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniiAnchi.-sanju-kavyasamObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx

kmhkmhkmh Newbie
kmhkmhkmh
kmhkmhkmh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Oh Gooood...i cant wait for todays Episode...ITS GOING TO ROCK!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniiAnchi.ObodroKargosh

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
reserved

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniiObodroKargosh

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
ClapClapStarStarOh Goodness! now we are getting more negative characters! chalo bas yehi kami reh gai thi! hamarey arjuhi ki judai kafi nahi thi kya Ekta ji and Imagine waloooo? :-( *sob* *sob* now there's gonna be nothing but misunderstandings, tears, guilt, and some more tears..tears on screen and off screen :'-( CryCryCry
I dont understand teh logic behind ...arjun's decision of discussing things with gauri..but then i guess when you're in love, you do things dat dot make sense to the world, but to your heart, there's nothing else that's right! Confused
I just hope that things dont get too too complicated that it seems impossible for them to get back together..it hurts to see them apart..we wanna see more of them in single frame, not akele akele plz...SleepySleepy
For both of their actings ...i seriously have to look for new adjectives...i just wanna say both ofyou are JUST perfect...ARJUN'S INTERACTINO WITH HER BROTHERS..was deffo the highlight of the epi today..excellent, the way he handeled the si...tuation with them..A-M-A-I-S-I-N-G...Karan bhayya, u can't get better than this..:-) toogood..mmmuahClapClap
Kritika di..ur transition from the chirpy bubbly arohi to someone who's fed up with life..is just flawleess..I keep saying that you put life in that character..whether it's the old arohi or the new arohi..ur interactions wid ur DJ was amaising and also wid ur dad..:-)
I'll keep going on and on, but i'll stop..Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving such beautiful performances...God bless you..:-)ClapClapStarStar

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindian-anzaeram-Du_NishPraniiAnchi.kavyasamObodroKargoshsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

kkrock Groupbie
kkrock
kkrock

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Arjun bhi na.... Venhe knew it ki gauri lvs him den kya need tha urse batane ka ki he lvs arohi... N dat gauri ...kya palti hai...huhh!!! Ab pata nhi kya kya khegi arohi se n misundrstndng increase kregi...jus hope arohi uspr believe na kre... I reaky likd dat arjun n michael convo.. Karan was so perfect in dat... Wel da show is getng interesting..m luving it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishAnchi.PraniikavyasamObodroKargosh

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Loved Arjun's part in this episode. Just loved his gesture today.   Yday I thot arohi might try to reach  arjun since she had once used gauri's phone  but arjun doing that  and that too in complete lovey dovey mood Day Dreaming .   He even bought a gift for her and was remembering all of arohi's sweetness  when they showed the flashback of arohi holding  the broken globe I wish they had also repeated the  line'apna khayal rakhna'.   He is unaware  of gauri's thoughts  and goes on about arohi.   'purani yaade jab taja ho jati hai to muskuraliya karta hoon'  kya smile tha Tongue .  He neither had a reason nor a memory before to smile,   now he  has loads to remember and will get that involuntary smile often. .  Arjun completely lost in arohi realising his life was
nothing before she came into it Embarrassed
.   Line noteworthy  'main arohi ke  liye sab kuch chod dunga',  it wont be this simple, there are strong  singhania bonds that will not let him loose.   A note and a gift for arohi  how sweet of himClap.  and alas to whom did he give the ever selfish gauri.  uski band doosri post mein bajayi hai. Embarrassed

Now Arjun's turn to bajao mickey and taklu jija ki band. direct attack no beating around the bush     and he does that with full  attitude  ClapThumbs Up   'agar mein tumhare jagah hota to mauka kabhi nahi gavata'   'kuch kaam khud karlene chahiye'   un dono  ki vaat lag gayi Clap'mere sabr ko aajmao mat'  Thumbs Up  warning de diya samajhlo,    us nalayak jija ka asli chehra aagaya samne when he said  arjun ise maaf kar do  as if he had nothing to do with it.   'main pehle hi bahut pareshaan hu'  aww he is more worried about how Arohi is than their conspiracy.  Embarrassed 

Coming to Arohi ,   she not able to forget or forgive him and now even DJ knows that Arjun actually saved her life.   But Arohi's stand against chiku didnot last long,   the emotional atyachar from her parents was stronger than her will.   I feel for her,  but luked like she gave in too soon.   do teen aasu dekh liya dad ka to pigal gayi Ouch ,  now she is ready to be with chiku, who by the way is still in his price tag world ,  habits die hard na he doesnt realise what he is talking and when  Thumbs Down

I loved Karan's  lines and attitude today  Thumbs Up   both with gauri and with the clowns.   loved DJ  she is  able to understand Arohi and even advised chiku not to take her anywhere,  lekin oh kaha  sunne wala tha,  kahe ka reengagement Confused,  ab kal party hogi kaha par?  m guessing arjun will be there and will expect her reaction to the note and the gift.  Ouch.   Will this lead to the misunderstanding track Ouch.   

Edited by kavyasam - 16 December 2010 at 12:56pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianDu_NishSHIKHA19PraniiAnchi.sujal_kashishObodroKargosh

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Reserve...yet to watch epi...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniiAnchi.ObodroKargosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index