Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i hate to love u ff - part 6 updated (Page 5)

Mavi18 Senior Member
Mavi18
Mavi18

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Great update!!!!!! Plz add me to ur pm list

Edited by Mavi18 - 17 January 2011 at 11:44am

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
awesome update ................. plz cont and send me pm
Angel.Khushi Senior Member
Angel.Khushi
Angel.Khushi

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
hey guys.... i'm updating next part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyCutesy

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Hey add me 2 ur pm list.. n continue soon..
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinju100

hey guys.... i'm updating next part.

really????????update soon...
Angel.Khushi Senior Member
Angel.Khushi
Angel.Khushi

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

hi friends, well i don't know whether you like this part of Abay Raichand and Pia but if not, please do suggest what you want. A tough Abay Raichand or Funny Abay and Sherni Pia or Sweet Pia.

if u like this part, please do press like button and do comment.

Part 6

Pia : I'm Hungry'''''.

Abay : Pia' don't worry ' walk 5min then we'll reach a dhaba(teasing)

Pia : really'.. Then walk fast'(innocently)

Abay laughed hearing this. Then she understood he was actually teasing her.

Pia : Abay''.. Shut up'..

Abay : Pia....

Pia : Now What? (Angry)

Abay : i wanna tell you something (bit scared)

Pia : Really? Since when did u start to take permission for talking to me u AKR?

Abay : Pia... this is something serious....

Pia : Kya? Say it fast....

Abay : Pia' i..i.. think'.i .. think

Pia : Abay? Why are you stumbling like a moron? (angry)

Abay : Shut IIJ'. Be serious?

Pia : OK. Say it fast'.

Abay : woh'woh..

Pia : errr'.. Shut up. Stop irritating Abay..

Abay : OK. Fine. I just wanna say that I think we are stuck in jungle.

Pia :'.

Abay : Pia'. Are you ok?

She was there like a statue.  Then she started laughing. And Abay suddenly became scared seeing her laughing like an insane.

Abay (thinking) : lagtha hai due to sudden shock, she became mad. Abay beta tum tho gaya. Now she'll attack me. Pia saw his scared face and again started to laugh. After sometimes, she controlled herself and said.

Pia : Good joke Abay but today is not April 1st.

Abay : Pia' err'

Pia : Kya??? Now walk.

Abay : I'm serious. I don't know the way this lead.

Pia stood there for a second and shouted: KYA??????????

Abay closed his both ears and her sound was echoing in the jungle. She was not stopping her yelling so Abay grabbed her and kissed her to stop her from shouting. This was something unexpected by Pia. Her eyes widened and she was in shock. And soon the forceful kiss became passionate for Abay but she was not responding. He bit her lower lip to get inside her moth to explore. She opened her mouth when she felt her lip pain. He was on his DREAMLAND and she was in SHOCKLAND. Suddenly, she came out of her shock and realized that this Akdoo was kissing her. She bit his tongue and He withdrew from the kiss and shouted at her.

Abay : What the hell was that you IIJ?

Pia : I should be the one who should ask you this. What the Hell was that you AKR?

Abay : its called KISS.

Pia : I know it. But why the hell you kissed me? You ruined my first kiss you idiot. Errr I hate it.

Abay : to make you shut up, I did that.

Pia : you always make other quite like this. (Angry )

Abay : hai' any problem.

Pia : Any problem' you asking ??? err' I hate you idiot. You just ruined my first kiss.

Abay : So I'm your first. (Amused and smiled)

Pia :  Shut up. Here I'm burning inside and you are cracking joke.

Abay was looking at her like an idiot was smiling when he came to know that he was first guy who kissed her. For some unknown reason he was smiling. He was happy.

London 

Geet was packing her bag to go back to India. She was very happy to see Dadi, and Abay. Abay was always like a brother to her. She was of same age as Abay. They always chat and share everything. Even though she was not her real bhabi, he considered her more than a bhabi. He always says to her everything. Their relation was really strong. She knows that Abay hates Haseena, his stop mom very much. And she also knows the reason. Abay knows that Geet is scared of Maan, his cousin brother. Geet had an arranged marriage. Abay and Dadi were only ones she was close to. Maan was always busy in his business world but he allowed her to continue her studies. She married Maan when she was just 18, after a month of completing her +2. Even before her result announced, she left India. After that Maan came to know her marks of +2, he was impressed and allowed her to study in college. She was really scared of him and never talked to him. She was actually scared of everyone except dadi but soon Abay became her friend and brother. They always hang out whenever she came to India or when he visit London. Haseena never liked Geet as she came from village. She was from a rich family but they were little illogical.  They married Geet to Maan because they believed that a girl after reaching 18 must not live in her house as it is a bad sign. She was 17half when Maan came to meet her, but he married her only after 3 days after her 18th Birthday.

JUNGLE

Pia was really tired and angry. She felt like killing Abay and feed him to animals. She gave him a dagger look and he looked away.

Abay : ohh.. God' She now looks like a bhootni  (thinking)

But he said the word Bhootni, a little aloud and Pia heard this. She suddenly busted and charged towards and Abay was scared seeing her like this.

Abay : ye.. ye.. tum kya karrahi ho. Why are you looking at me like that?

Pia : you called me Bhootni right? I will show you what a Bhootni do to human.

Pre-cap : bechara Abay

Geet back to India to meet Abay.

Edited by kinju100 - 29 March 2011 at 10:54am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya satishtanya.dsouzaalu5123hemvbprizaGaya3Devimangonaminahil1997Nisa_nrsanjuleekarantakiarbluedreamz953pari_goyalprincess.rocksgangesegbninaviPari-GuptaCute_GalRB81ramaheshambbihaksasiminnie_tweetiemrk-1alicia212swetha10-afsha-mitzi11divareenashah10MishtyShonamaaniqrakhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.CrazyCutesy

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
hei,
funny abhay is quite interesting..if piya too responded the kiss it would be wonderfulBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..pia can be a little funnier..let her be a sherni too.abhay poor boy..let some abhiya moment happen with their fight..continue soon...
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
great update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index