TAM rating- 05/12/10-11/12/10 (Page 3)

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Originally posted by Laila2009

Poor MIK! Goes to show even a half naked MIK cannot save this show!!! It's doomed to be finished in a few months.  If this Pihu storyline does not increase the ratings, give this show a couple more months and it will close up shop or be moved to another time slot. This show is saved since it's performing better than the other shows on Zee but with 1.45 in ratings?
Awful!!!

Personally speaking I am not surprised; except for the week where he forced the sindoor in Gauri's maang, this show has not had a consistent or interesting storyline for the past two months. She moves too slowly when it needs to move fast and too fast when it needs to move slow (Thursday last week).  The dialogues and storyline is so gissapitta and the chemistry between Rudra and Gauri is about as flat as a coke drink without any fizz. It might look sweet but it's not fun to drink.

Frankly speaking they cannot stretch this story for longer than a couple of months unless they move REALLY REALLY REALLY slow. Poor MIK. He deserved better. Hope he picks a wiser script next time.

This show will survive hardly two months.

I think that's giving it too much time. While the show has a good idea and everything, the CVs are really ruining it. I think it might just end after a month or so, unless a better CV takes helm and starts steering the show properly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

I don't know about that......I think if it's in the top 50 it should be somewhat safe because that would mean that its not the channel stopper but people DO care about it

Mera Naam Karegi Roshan got cancelled and look at its ratings....Zee doesn't unnecessarily end their serials unless they are absolutely sure of it (unlike Sony)
MNKR had TERRIBLE ratings. Worse than this show.  The show that was previous at this time slot was shifted to another time slot as it's ratings were consistently low - 1.45 or less for nearly a month. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index