India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

TAM rating- 05/12/10-11/12/10 (Page 2)

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I hope this is a warning for Cv's not to jump from one track to another leaving everyone around confused.

I hope they handle the current track better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeed

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Blame it on Zee........Angry

Edited by sudha100 - 29 January 2011 at 1:36am
weloveAGHC Groupbie
weloveAGHC
weloveAGHC

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
That v bad!!!
P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Now Pihu is back with  full dose . it will surely improve.

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
oh, wow! that's bad, but look at it this way. the two new shows on zee are worse than sangini, so it's okay.  i don't think they'll end it.  i just want them to change the time slot, there would be a greater viewership in an earlier time. 

ekumeed

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Should I laugh or cry?Shame on sangini CV's.A prime time show getting 1.45.Are they sleeping?This show will end soon.Mark my words.

Laila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Poor MIK! Goes to show even a half naked MIK cannot save this show!!! It's doomed to be finished in a few months.  If this Pihu storyline does not increase the ratings, give this show a couple more months and it will close up shop or be moved to another time slot. This show is saved since it's performing better than the other shows on Zee but with 1.45 in ratings?
Awful!!!

Personally speaking I am not surprised; except for the week where he forced the sindoor in Gauri's maang, this show has not had a consistent or interesting storyline for the past two months. She moves too slowly when it needs to move fast and too fast when it needs to move slow (Thursday last week).  The dialogues and storyline is so gissapitta and the chemistry between Rudra and Gauri is about as flat as a coke drink without any fizz. It might look sweet but it's not fun to drink.

Frankly speaking they cannot stretch this story for longer than a couple of months unless they move REALLY REALLY REALLY slow. Poor MIK. He deserved better. Hope he picks a wiser script next time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

genifanKS_MinionAnnu..CHIPPEDCUP

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Poor MIK! Goes to show even a half naked MIK cannot save this show!!! It's doomed to be finished in a few months.  If this Pihu storyline does not increase the ratings, give this show a couple more months and it will close up shop or be moved to another time slot. This show is saved since it's performing better than the other shows on Zee but with 1.45 in ratings?
Awful!!!

Personally speaking I am not surprised; except for the week where he forced the sindoor in Gauri's maang, this show has not had a consistent or interesting storyline for the past two months. She moves too slowly when it needs to move fast and too fast when it needs to move slow (Thursday last week).  The dialogues and storyline is so gissapitta and the chemistry between Rudra and Gauri is about as flat as a coke drink without any fizz. It might look sweet but it's not fun to drink.

Frankly speaking they cannot stretch this story for longer than a couple of months unless they move REALLY REALLY REALLY slow. Poor MIK. He deserved better. Hope he picks a wiser script next time.

This show will survive hardly two months.

KS_Minion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index