Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Aluwalia Party expectations

perfectdreams Goldie
perfectdreams
perfectdreams

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Now that Aluwalia's are preparing for a grand party in order to cheer Arohi up

I hope Arjun comes to the party as well-perhaps because he just wants to see Arohi

He and his little bro or Billu+Makrant should gatecrash the party

But not as themselves

Maybe they can have another look for the party

Arjun has already been a rajistani musician, a hotel waiter and police officer

It's time he dresses up as a girl (like he did in season one)

And come to the party in order to say sorry to Arohi

His prescence in the party could also mean Arohi's happiness

Maybe I am expecting to much from the party

But what do you thinks going to happen? Any ideas?Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

coverfastgrowthunlimitedfunmediamodemonthgonecreativitynumberthreetvscreensingsongsaymakingmagicconnectedheartsFirst-classFanperfectprincessipkknd06ObodroKargoshshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
awesome post :)

i have really no idea what to expect...obviously Rudra won't be invited like he was for the marriage
but for Arjun to gatecrash, he will definitely have to come in a different look or he can have Shefali be his bodyguard and bring Arohi outside so he can talk to her

i feel Shefali might just play the cupid there and then obviously Arohi will blast off Arjun again but i am guessing Shefali might explain her later about how Arjun is and that she knew he was a kidnapper but that could either lead to misunderstandings in the friendship or clearance in Arjuhi's relationship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

singsongsay

singsongsay Groupbie
singsongsay
singsongsay

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

awesome post :)

i have really no idea what to expect...obviously Rudra won't be invited like he was for the marriage
but for Arjun to gatecrash, he will definitely have to come in a different look or he can have Shefali be his bodyguard and bring Arohi outside so he can talk to her

i feel Shefali might just play the cupid there and then obviously Arohi will blast off Arjun again but i am guessing Shefali might explain her later about how Arjun is and that she knew he was a kidnapper but that could either lead to misunderstandings in the friendship or clearance in Arjuhi's relationship

I hope that shefali does come to Arjun's rescue
that would be awesome
makingmagic Groupbie
makingmagic
makingmagic

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I would love it if he dresses up as a woman again

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index