whoa!!!! what was that Amrita???
AC chalao yaar its very very hot.😉😉😆😆
great OS .
thanks for the PM.
Prada_176 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It was so romantic OS

Beautifully written, liked your style of writing.

Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG it ws sooo romantic...I ws blushing like hell throughout reading...
Loved it...Next time pm me...
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hello my dear friends🤗 So I am here with another OS. thank you all for giving the overwhelmed response on the last OS 🤗...i just hope that you all will like this also😳 

It was a beautiful, sun bathed morning with light orange sunlight spreading all over the horizon. In the middle of the manali city there was the small world formed by Mr. And Mrs. Sharma. Right now Mr. Mayank Sharma is sleeping comfortably in his blanket dreaming about the last night he spent with HIS wife, Mrs. Nupur Mayank Sharma. And her wifey is preparing breakfast for his over passionate husband while blushing over the things which were happening in her life especially at night. This was the another blissful morning of their life.

Slowly slowly the sunrays started peeping into Sharma's bedroom, which disturbed mayank's sweet sleep. As soon as rays reached his face, he started frowning. Shifting on the bed to other side, he searched for Nupur by his hands. But she was not there. Ofcourse she is in kitchen. This increased the frown on his face more. Lazily he changed his position to sitting position, decided to call for her.

NUPUR!!!!!!

In the kitchen nupur was busy making his favourite aaloo k parathe when she heard his sleepy voice calling for her. Omg! He has got such a sexy voice. Blushing over her thoughts, she completed the last paratha, keeping everything at its place, she adjusted her red saree and left for her bedroom.

Bolo mayank, kya hai?

As she entered their room, mayank couldnot resist looking at her. Her milky neck skin which was playing hide and seek with the pallu of her saree because of the soft breeze of the morning, her wet hairs which were pulled on one of the shoulder(he was too busy to notice that which shoulder it was either right or left.), her sweet yet sexy face with luscious and delicious lips, her perfect body curves which were more enhanced or highlighted by the red saree and especially her navel. Her fingers were fiddling with the saree pallu corner as she noticed the killing gaze of her husband that on this romantic morning and that too in their bedroom. She knows that if she gets stuck in their bedroom with her husband who is in romantic mood then no one can rescue her from the claws of her husband. Well for these claws she is ever ready. Those are the softest claws for her. Why she have to look so sexy yaar! I have to do over time for this. But this is the only overtime i would love to do in my whole life.

Nupur iam not getting my vest.can u find that for me???

She knew that her husband is playing tricks to bring more closer. And also she blushed at the thoughts that last night she only threw that vest removing from his body to the floor. But No! She wont loose her senses as she has lots of work to be completed and moreover mayank has to go office.

Mayank! Bed par se uth k dekhoge tum, to hi na tumhe tumhare kapde milenge na. Aise hi ud kar tumhare pas thode hi na aayeinge.

Acha! Maine bola tha kal raat me tumhe ki usko nikal kar zamin par fek do. Said mayank making her speechless not missing the blush creeping on her cheeks.

Within a matter of second she was pulled from bedside to the bed with her husband on the top of her and that too vestless.

You know what nupur!

Hmmm!

You should wear saree always! Said mayank kissing her hollow of neck.

w...wh..why! asked nupur loosing her senses.

Because this way you i wont go anywhere else, always be there with you, afterall you look very sexy in saree. Said mayank going to her chin with lingering lips on the neckline and just when he was about to kiss the corner of her lips he felt a jerk and they both were apart with nupur frowning face.

Achcha you are with me just because i look sexy in saree..jao mai nahi pehnungi saree! Said nupur pouting and with fake anger as she knew that mayank was just playing with her.

Achcha laao mai nikal doon tumhari saree. He said removing the pallu from her shoulder and again kissing the the neck but now wildly.

Nupur was shocked now. How can someone be so romantic! But she is lucky that she has got such a husband. But now its not the time ponder over her luckiness because she found her extra loving husband going upper, towards her face to kiss the corner of her lips. But now she decided to prove that he is also lucky that he has got such a sexy and romantic wife and he wont get any chance to go somewhere else. Well this was just the excuse to give extra love!

She just took mayank's hairs in her grip and kept on of the palm on his cheek and kissed his jawline. And after kissing there she moved behind him and placed her hands on the already made nail marks on his chest last night. Keeping her palms there kissed his ears to which he moaned taking her name and making her more ignited. She kissed all over his back and at the same time mayank was kissing her hand in the front giving her goosebumps. Slowly she made her way infront of him and kissed the hollow of his neck. Now these actions were sufficient enough to arouse mayank. He just took her in his hands and made their way towards the bed.

Keeping her on the bed like the most precious and special thing, he undressed her from the remaining clothes and pulled the covers over them. But today nupur was determine to make mayank crazy, so she suddenly pushed mayank and within a second she was on top of him. Slowly slowly she kissed his chest giving love bites there. She then kissed his forehead, nose and then corner of his lips. But thought to tease him more, instead of kissing him on lips, she kissed his cheeks noticing the changing expressions of mayank. Suddenly she felt a jerk and now she was below him. He just kissed the nape of her neck  and then started kissing her lips like a thirsty person. And nupur was feeling elated. After sometime they both were rhythmically moving as mayank was making love to her. When they reached the peak, mayank just kissed her last time and laid beside her exhausted. Both of them were breathing heavily and beads of sweat were visible on their body making them looking glistening. After enjoying this session there were tears in nupur's eyes of happiness. She just cuddled more to him keeping her head with messed hairs on his extended arm. Seeing her cuddling more to him he just pulled her more close to him and just kissed her forehead and her tears.

So this was the OS...i hope u all will like it...n please try to comment as your comments make me happy!
But DO press the LIKE tab if you really liked my work.

Amrita
Edited by RatiArTi - 12 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
that was so romantic☺️ i blushed like a idiot while reading it☺️you can write romance very well i must say☺️
thanks for the pm🤗 write more soon☺️
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
O God dear 
that was too too too much romantic 
I am still blushing so hard
thanks For pm 
cont soon
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amrita di it was so so Romantic os, u r too good in writing Romance, n i'm still blushing lol, do write more.