Fan Fictions

|MayUr OS| page 11 NEW!

Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey frnzz i hve jus come up with dis idea...as we all r missing mayur especially deir romantic moments,so i thot 2 write an OS on deir romance...

M nt so gud at writing romantic oneshot,so ppl pls bear with me...

The Wedding Night...

Today was their marriage. At last mayank and nupur got married 2 love of their life. And this is the big night for them. Their wedding night or nuptial night or first night. Both have different feelings in their heart. Its not that they don't know each other. But their marriage was arranged one. But only MayUr know that its love marriage. Actually their parents are best of friends. They decided to marry their children with each other. Mayank was head to toe in love with nupur from the day he had seen her first time but never confessed his love 2 her until the day before the marriage. N our nupur also loves mayank madly but she dint have courage to tell him. But on the day before marriage mayank called nupur.

Flash back

" hey mayank..hi..!" nupur called cheerfully.

"ummm...hi nupur.." said mayank from the other side.

" what happened mayank? U ok?

"yaah nupur m ok.."

"no mayank..u r not ok...u r sounding so tensed."

"ummm...i wanted to tell u sumthing"

"w...wh..wat mayank??" nupur asked hesitatingly cos she was scared dat if mayank says no to marriage?? She was so happy dat she is getting married 2 the one whom she love more dan her life. Pls God don't do like dis.

"nupur m in front of ur building.. i wanna meet u.."

"mayank r u nuts???!!!! Koi dekh lega to kya hoga"

"shhh nupur...no 1 wil c me...u just come 2 ur window...m cuming up to ur room by ladder."

"offhooo mayank,tum hamesha hi koi kaam itne surprisingly kyu karte ho??"

"no arguements nupur, m cuming"

Den mayank cums 2 her room 4m d window with the help of ladder.

"bolo mayank kya baat hai?"

Mayank takes her hand in his n he intensely sees in her hazel eyes.

"nupur I love u..!" instantly he said.

"i know m getting married 2 u i just wanted 2 tell u dis b4 marriage cos i had a dream of having love marriage. But when our parents decided 2 get us married i was on cloud nine dat day...par..."

Flashback in flashback(7 years ago)(mayank was 14 n nupz was 12)

"tum kaisi shaadi karoge mayank"

"jaise normal humans karte hai waisi karunga nupur"

"arey mera matlab hai love ya fir arrange?"

"mai..mai to love hi karunga,apni heroine se?"

"heroine se?"

"haan...heroine se..mai hero or wo heroine"he said pinching nupur's nose(by heroine he meant nupur cos she was very filmy...alwz talks abt her raj..so he said himself hero n nupur heroine...)

"..achca batao tum kaise karogi??"

"mai bhi love marriage karungi...apne raj se.." while saying dis she agn had gone into her dreamland...imagining herself as simran n mayank as raj

Flashback ends

"par tum bhi to love marriage karna chahti thi na nupur,fir mujhse kyu shaadi kar rahi ho? Dnt think dat u hve 2 marry me cos of our parents...if u don't want den i wil tell my parents dat i don't wanna marry u..par pls nupur apne aap ko takleef mat dena"

Nupur was just mesmerised by the love which mayank does 2 her...she was impressed by his unconditional love. Jst bcos he loves her,he is going 2 sacrifice his dream of doing love marriage. Today she was more confirmed dat no1 in this world cud love her more dan mayank Sharma. She fell in love with 'her' mayank all over agn.

"mayank sirf kitaabe padhne se koi hoshiyaar nahi ho jaata,commonsense bhi hona chahiye insaan me..."

"wat?"

"sach keh rahi hu...aj pehli baar mai tumhe haraa paayi hu, i  mean tumhaari sochme"

"nupur saaf saaf bolo na"

"achcha ye batao ki tum mujhe achche se jaante ho na?"

"haan"

"to fir tum ye bhi jaante ho na ki mai kabhi bhi apne dreams k liye compromise nahi karungi"

"haan...toh?"

"toh...? omg mayank lagta hai tumne apna dimaag ghar pe chod aaye ho...arey saduuu...tumse pyaar karti hu isiliye to tumse shaadi karke apna dream pura kar rahi hu..."

"kya nupur..!!! fir se bolo,jo tumne abhi bola...!!" mayank was so happy plus surprised dat he cnt handle it.

"yes I LOVE U mr.Mayank Sharma without commonsense."

Just after hearing this mayank pulls nupur in a tight hug...while hugging he says slowly in her ears "or waise tumse milne aane k liye mujhse ghar se apna dimaag lane ki jarurat nahi..kyuki tum koi dimaag wali karti to ho nahi,to mai sochta hu ki apne dimaag ko apne ghar pe rest karne du..." after hearing nupur strikes on his back n starts laughing.

Flashback ends.

Today both r feeling very nervous bcos until day before yesterday dey were best frnds bt 2 day dey were husband n wife...the eternal bond,pure relationship in which both hve 2 surrender everything wich they of dem... be it the love,emotions,body n everything...

Nupur was sitting in "her husband's bedroom" she ws wearing heavy jewellery...the ambiance was so romantic...dere were scented candles in the room wich was having dim light adding more romance. Dere were soft bedside lamps...in the room there was soft music playing on the KHUDA JAANE INSTRUMENTAL N PEHLI BAAR MOHABBAT song alternatively...dere were rose petals scattered all over the room..dere were evry kind of roses...nupur understood dat 'their' room decoration idea is of mayank cos he very well know dat nupur loves roses like anything...it was just like heaven of which nupur is feeling herself as a queen n waiting 4 her king 2 arrive.

Just den she heard the door open sudden blush crept on her cheeks... mayank entered in their room with a bunch of red roses. He was wearing sherwani of light cream color with golden work on it. Both skipped a beat wen dey saw each other. Mayank slowly goes 2wards bed where nupur was sitting with a blush on her cheeks. He sat beside her n was staring her so much dat pink colored blush changed into maroon colored.

"ye lo nupur..mere rose k liye itne saare roses..!!" he said lovingly giving the bunch to nupur.

"thank u mayank..."

"shona close ur eyes for a sec"

Nupur closed her eyes.. suddenly she felt smthing moving on her back n neck...

Mayank took her hairs 4m one side n kept dem on her shoulders n he made wore her a beautiful diamond necklace wich was as pure as she was...diamonds were luking like a drop of dew.

He picked nupur in his arms n took her infront of mirror n made her stand.

"now u cn open ur eyes"

Nupur slowly opens her eyes... she sees herself in d mirror...she sees d diamond necklace n she was so mesmerised by the beauty of dat diamond necklace dat she had a glint of tears in her eyes. She was smiling 4m da heart cos she was thinking dat how much mayank loves her,how closely he knows her,her likes dislikes... she was the luckiest girl in d world having such  a loving husband with her.

"dis is so beautiful mayank."

"not more dan u nupur...tum is shaadi k jode me kitni sundar lag rahi ho ye mai nahi bata sakta...kisi ne sach hi kaha hai 1 ladki sabse jyaada khubsurat apni shaadi k jode me hi lagti hai... m the luckiest person in dis world having the  most beautiful wife."

Hearing this nupur blushed more hard.

"I love u mayank" saying that she pulls mayank into a hug. She was hugging mayank tightly. Mayank also hugged her back tightly. Dey were lost in da moment. Mayank huskily said in her ears " i love 2 nupur"...

Dey were standing like 4 a min...den slowly mayank kissed her on her earlobe... nupur felt a pleasure in dat...

After dat dey broke the hug n stood facing each other. Dey were having an eyelock. Sometimes he sees in her eyes n the sometimes on her lips. Slowly slowly he was moving his face 2wards her with his lips parted n luking on her lips. She was seeing with so much of love n with tears in her eyes. When deir nose touched he agn watched in her eyes with a question in eyes whether 2 move further or not. In response she blushed n parted her lips. He brushed his lips with hers. A tingling sensation ran in both of deir spines. He den kissed her on lips. He deepened the kiss with an urge 2 capture whole of her mouth. She 2 responded the kiss by kssing him hard. His one hand was entwined in her hairs n 4m other he was caressing her blushing cheeks... both r having a passionate kiss n wwith the feeling 2 absorb each other.

Wen dey ran out of breath,they parted . again mayank started with corner of her mouth leaving a trail of wet kisses. He reached her earlobe n then with one hand he took her hairs 4m back n kept dem on her 1 shoulder 2 hve better access. Nupur also sided her head away on the side give him better area. He bit her lobe n den slowly slowly he came down to the neck line giving her love bytes...meanwhile she started kissing on his earlobe wich was giving more pleasure 2 him and encouraging him 2 go more further n he was going more wild now...he took nupur in his arms n took her bed n made her lay on the friction less satin pink colored bedsheet...

Whole night dey showed each other dat how much dey love each other by giving creases 2 dat soft bedsheet n filling the room with deir moans...

Dats it...i cnt write further as m out of my senses now...😳

Pls read n do comment...😊

Thank u.😊

Amrita.

Index
page 1 - the wedding night
Edited by RatiArTi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow wow
i m speechless...
such a romantic os..
its wonderful...
itna mazaa aa raha tha read karke....
MAYUR R THE BEST COUPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.....
keep it up amrita
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amrita its just beyond the words....
very very very well written...
very romantic and sizzling os...

sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg omg omg

such a romantic update