Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Getting on my nerves! (Page 2)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_fan

Originally posted by Tilashini

OMG! grrr....i was fuming when i saw some u noe ..wont mention which...so i wont get in troubleLOL started copying every single thing from CHOTI BAHU...the scenes...songs and almost all...what scenes i saw was ..the part where the hero gets lost..n the police comes giving his watch &wallet...to sum's wife...lol. ..and radev's saath phere song was copied....dun tell me that there are only 1saath phere song all india..lol...they are still lot more but i dun wana meantion....i feel like telling those... just face the fact and admit....CHOTI BAHU is the best..those RADEV scenes are mindblowing!! u guys have no any other ideas on how to make a perfect an awesome scenes like those scenes..................plz dun get me wrong,din mean to hurt anyone's feelings...just tryin to say it in the best way i can....so that il be relieved a little.....LOLLOL

tila i know the show ..LOL but not this how yaar most of the shows are copying CB so we cant blame a single we have to feel happy as CB was first to show and all the others are copy cats

yes yar..i agree....CB is the best...others all copyright....AngryAngryAngry

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Tilu, i dnt hav any idea of the show u r talkng abt bt yes almost all othr zee shows u knw who r they and many more hv nt jst copied the scenes bt also beautiful bg musics., goshhh! its so painful to hear cb musics being played in other shows...
Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Tilu, cn u pls pm me the show name u r talkng abt!
AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
CHOTI BAHU WAS ALWAY AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST.....BEST OF THE BEST.....AND AVINASH & RUBINA ALWAYS ROCK!!!!!
Whether anyone likes it or not!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilashini

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
  Its not recently, it was happening for a long time.. in one channel a orphan girl carrying Lord Krishna idol in hand, instead of Amma ji  someone else was there started with same kind of story with  one cousin sister like Vishakha.....I even  wrote to Zee response about it that many channels were copying  the ideas or tracks  from CB, even Zee soaps were should say are still copying CB from and there , ....If Zee it self is so obsessed with CB, then why not to bring the original one with fresh story.....Thank God ZEE and DJ,s came to their senses and listened to their viewers.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakTilashini

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
yes Tilu..  the best example is Radev eyelock..  it was so perfect and so dreamy....  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  we asked for more all the time...  love them, yes, they are the best, that is why they are  back....Tongue

Tilashini

dany89 Goldie
dany89
dany89

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Choti Bahu and RaDev it's nr.1!!!!!!Clap

Tilashini

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
You Guys did they ever say  What day thier bringing back CB b/c ever since the took it off air my mom stop subscribing to zeetv she just wants to know what day so then she can bring zee back.

chipak

Go to top