India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Getting on my nerves!

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
OMG! grrr....i was fuming when i saw some u noe ..wont mention which...so i wont get in trouble LOL started copying every single thing from CHOTI BAHU...the scenes...songs and almost all...what scenes i saw was ..the part where the hero gets lost..n the police comes giving his watch &wallet...to sum's wife...lol. ..and radev's saath phere song was copied....dun tell me that there are only 1saath phere song all india..lol...they are still lot more but i dun wana meantion....i feel like telling those... just face the fact and admit....CHOTI BAHU is the best..those RADEV scenes are mindblowing!! u guys have no any other ideas on how to make a perfect an awesome scenes  like those scenes..................plz dun get me wrong,din mean to hurt anyone's feelings...just tryin to say it in the best way i can....so that il be relieved a little.....LOLLOL

Edited by Tilashini - 16 December 2010 at 3:08am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Valinisonia122PutijaChalhovTazzi_Sahra_chipakbillo77Smiley-786Devika.viprakshiNeerjaafatssrilanka

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
choti bahu as always the best...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia122Tilashini

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Choti Bahu is the best forever...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilashini

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Tilashini what show are you talking about? ..They are so many shows that copied Choti bahu its hard to figure out which one your talking about ConfusedLOL
you can pm me if you don't want to post it here .
but I agree choti bahu had all the best scenes with Radev  nothing can be compared with their chemistry Wink

Edited by billo77 - 16 December 2010 at 4:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakSmiley-786Tilashinifatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
All the shows r copying CB.I thnk its fine,since this proves CB popularity.NO1 CAN BEAT CB.

Tilashini

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
i don't know which show u are talking about..
but ever since CB started, there have been so many shows that have copied CB. Nothing new...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakTilashini

Smiley-786 IF-Dazzler
Smiley-786
Smiley-786

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

OMG! grrr....i was fuming when i saw some u noe ..wont mention which...so i wont get in troubleLOL started copying every single thing from CHOTI BAHU...the scenes...songs and almost all...what scenes i saw was ..the part where the hero gets lost..n the police comes giving his watch &wallet...to sum's wife...lol. ..and radev's saath phere song was copied....dun tell me that there are only 1saath phere song all india..lol...they are still lot more but i dun wana meantion....i feel like telling those... just face the fact and admit....CHOTI BAHU is the best..those RADEV scenes are mindblowing!! u guys have no any other ideas on how to make a perfect an awesome scenes like those scenes..................plz dun get me wrong,din mean to hurt anyone's feelings...just tryin to say it in the best way i can....so that il be relieved a little.....LOLLOL

tila i know the show ..LOL but not this how yaar most of the shows are copying CB so we cant blame a single we have to feel happy as CB was first to show and all the others are copy cats

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakTilashini

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Tila dont know for which u saying but deciphering Z mantra with the help of forum i can say all Z shows (even other channel shows) are copying CB so be proud of the fact that our show is making it mark even if they dont give it the credit..fans know it allWink

Waise wud you mind if i ask which one u taking about/??

billo77

Go to top