-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i cant help feeling sorry for akshay
not cos hes my fav character
but cos hes gonna propose the wrong girl!!!
Manjiri!!!!!count she atleast tell him WHO she was refering to!!!
most likely hell get married to her too...if it wasnt bad enough that he doesnt even like pooja-this is gonna be horrid for him!
poor guy!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i  m mofe horrified with the aunty named pooja......

well certainly akshay was love with the wrong girl....manjari is a childish and insensitive girl, even if she accepts akshay she will never be happy with him...

first i wanted them tofgether now i also think manjari seems a mismatch.....

the guy should get a girl far better than manjiri and pooja aunty....

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

i cant help feeling sorry for akshay

not cos hes my fav character
but cos hes gonna propose the wrong girl!!!
Manjiri!!!!!count she atleast tell him WHO she was refering to!!!
most likely hell get married to her too...if it wasnt bad enough that he doesnt even like pooja-this is gonna be horrid for him!
poor guy!😭

I agree but this may be the  best for him in the long run he loved manjiri but she has never looked at him that way he deserves someone that loves him and actually makes the effort to understand him as for getting married to pooja I was hoping for a new entry !!!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@shruti.nil: awww dear.. Even I felt bad when he proposed to Pooja but I found that moment cute though.. Akshay was too good!! πŸ‘ And as others said I was too hoping for a new entry but after now I think they look cute together so a new entry is not really needed..
ram92 thumbnail
Why not pooja? She's pretty, intelligent, mature and a perfect match for akshay.
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really feel bad for Akshay...he proposed the wrong girl but I think Pooja is really nice...even if they hook up I dnt have much problem
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMGG .......πŸ˜” AKSHAY has proposed the wrong girl !!!!! 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
Even though the proposing scene was too good 😊 but i wished it was MANJARI instead of that Pooja 😑

Why couldn't he say MANJARI at least once while proposing........😑Such a big misunderstanding.......πŸ₯Ί

After watching yesterday's precap, I am more worried wat will happen in today's episode !!!!!!! πŸ˜’ 

Really feeling very very very BAD for AKSHAY !!!!!!!

Want AKSHARI together !!!!!!!!!

Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh poor guy...It was bad enough Manjari and pooja had misunderstood his feelings now he has proposed the wrong gal...There r gonna b soo many heart breaks now!!