Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kash.is.bk4ever

ur name...srishti aka nikki :p

ur journey in IF...was fine....i met bashers and sum really good people..and some awesome...people who became my really close frnds..just like you....

ur field of interest...i love making signatures and graphics in photoshop...i really enjoy in experimenting...and i love dancing..i love computers...and m really curious abt them lol

about you friends here...my frnds here are my best frnds...they r my family..my skool frnds dunt give any importance to me...on the contrary..my frnds here listen to my non-stop bakwaas/rants... :P soo i love my frnds here...that includes YOU!!!!!!

and many more............................as you know m a kashian...pure kashian...i m not a shilpa fan or a ksg fan...i m just a kashian by heart and soul....my first and last wish was,is and will always be "to have kash for real ;)"  and my dreams always come true!!!!!!!i hate  the controvert actress....u might have guessed it :)

Love you.......๐Ÿค—
ur name... DIVYA

ur journey in IF... FANTASTIC i started with a silent reader on ff's.  then made my account and then joined DMG forum mainly KASH heaven which really feels like heaven. Also joined CFC mainly Shilpa Anand forum.

ur field of interest... KASH KASH and only KASH. wanna study further in life but parents planning marriage

about you friends here...  All friend mainly from KaSh Heaven and Shilpa's AT. All r GEMS.
wonderful people who always listen to my cries and pleads for KASH...๐Ÿ˜† Thanks guys for being there including my Shris Baby

and many more............................As nikki said, a pure KASHIAN and only want KASH to come back onscreen in a full proper Love Story
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashfull

ur name... DIVYA

ur journey in IF... FANTASTIC i started with a silent reader on ff's.  then made my account and then joined DMG forum mainly KASH heaven which really feels like heaven. Also joined CFC mainly Shilpa Anand forum.

ur field of interest... KASH KASH and only KASH. wanna study further in life but parents planning marriage

about you friends here...  All friend mainly from KaSh Heaven and Shilpa's AT. All r GEMS.
wonderful people who always listen to my cries and pleads for KASH...๐Ÿ˜† Thanks guys for being there including my Shris Baby

and many more............................As nikki said, a pure KASHIAN and only want KASH to come back onscreen in a full proper Love Story

aww...........๐Ÿค—.........๐Ÿ˜›
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ur name... Rushi ๐Ÿ˜Š

ur journey in IF... good and bad at same times๐Ÿ˜•, joined it only for KASH๐Ÿ˜Š, to know lot more about them๐Ÿ˜ƒ n m still a KASH fan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ur field of interest... Computers๐Ÿ˜Ž, Karan SG ๐Ÿ˜‰,

about you friends here... I made friends by asking them how to do this n that here, they helped when I was newbie n I helped newbies more than that ๐Ÿ˜Š

and many more...........................  I just want my KASH back together again at any cost๐Ÿ˜ญ n m still doing like anything to get them back again๐Ÿ˜ญ I still ahve hope we will get them back one day๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by rushi_shonaksg - 13 years ago
OkThanksBye thumbnail
hi rushi...!!!..:)

aww..dont cry...we can still hope for the best....

i want them back too.......................................
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ur name ----punam

ur journey in IF----only for "kash"

ur field of interest ---actually i am a poetess and a writer.....i write in hindi in magazines...i don't know english  fluently๐Ÿ˜ญ....poor me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...i am a book -worm...like to read books very much....and know a little about net๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ....came in blog only for " kash" or "ar".....
yes...i love shilpa and ksg madly but like jenny also(appreciate her acting).....wrote many poems on shilpa and ksg.......and for "kash"....

friends?.......friends are my angels...they made my life....they teaches me many things about net...about blog....i love them more than my life....luv friends...muaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!

and many more...i am a teacher๐Ÿ˜Š....just completed my M.A...(in hindi)....i like to listen romantic songs ..........

punam/anamika
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamika2010

ur name ----punam

ur journey in IF----only for "kash"

ur field of interest ---actually i am a poetess and a writer.....i write in hindi in magazines...i don't know english  fluently๐Ÿ˜ญ....poor me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...i am a book -worm...like to read books very much....and know a little about net๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ....came in blog only for " kash" or "ar".....
yes...i love shilpa and ksg madly but like jenny also(appreciate her acting).....wrote many poems on shilpa and ksg.......and for "kash"....

friends?.......friends are my angels...they made my life....they teaches me many things about net...about blog....i love them more than my life....luv friends...muaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!

and many more...i am a teacher๐Ÿ˜Š....just completed my M.A...(in hindi)....i like to listen romantic songs ..........

punam/anamika

hello teacher ji...๐Ÿ˜›

awwww..dont be sad...we cn hope for the best na...๐Ÿค—
dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
ur name... Dhruvi Bhagat

ur journey in IF... Awesome..coz i got many frnds..

ur field of interest... KSG

about you friends here... they r awesome..I m blessed to have them

and many more............................
hmmmm there is many things to say...but it will make it sooo long...So just can say..these days i will never forget!!!!

thanks for the pm Sri/

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhruviarmaanfan

ur name... Dhruvi Bhagat

ur journey in IF... Awesome..coz i got many frnds..

ur field of interest... KSG

about you friends here... they r awesome..I m blessed to have them

and many more............................
hmmmm there is many things to say...but it will make it sooo long...So just can say..these days i will never forget!!!!

thanks for the pm Sri/

well..i know you very well....ksg's friendfan....๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜›

u r welcome...๐Ÿ˜›
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KaShti-

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†