Members Lounge

ll~wanna share with me~ll

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!! Tongue

hi i am sri (-kashti-)Tongue

well i was gettin bored...so thought of why not interacting with all of you....Tongue

ok then...

lets do something.....interseting...Tongue

lets share something...will not get personal...just interact wid everyone...n chill out.....Tongue

c'mon...if u interested...

lets start with...umm.....

ur name...

ur journey in IF...

ur field of interest...

about you friends here...

and many more............................

Tongue

or if u want....v can chat....i would love to interact wid u guyz..Tongue

Edited by -KaShti- - 16 December 2010 at 7:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niki4lifeanjali_34-wild-leeseunggiloveanumeha_rajatNorzdhruviarmaanfanNeonLights.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
ur name...devyani

ur journey in IF...started in april 2010 wen i finally gt d hang of using it

ur field of interest...umm i joined it for mjht..bt soon i became more engrossed in d remix  forum..my ultimate favorite show...

about you friends here...i have found soo many lovely ppl here...some special being from RF,mjht forum ,pkyek and dmg forum...and i love dem!

and many more............................i made vms...just one actually d second one is till in d process..my vms r always confined to ashi yuvi....and remix...

thannx fr d pm kashti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
hey devyani...Tongue

well actually no 1 was replying me so thght of dstrbing everyone thrugh pm..lolzz...

nice to meet u...:)

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
haha..thats a good strategy...LOL..
nice to meet u as well...wow i love kash too...the best part of dmg was kash n no one else!

OkThanksBye

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

haha..thats a good strategy...LOL..
nice to meet u as well...wow i love kash too...the best part of dmg was kash n no one else!

i agree .....that was the dmg i fell in love with........EmbarrassedTongue
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
same here..once shilpa left..i quit watching dmg...i saw a lil kasu bt dat also i left midway uske baad kajen iv never watched ever in my life..n i personally dnt like it too.i still like kasu better dan kajen!

OkThanksBye

Fairytaled. IF-Dazzler
Fairytaled.
Fairytaled.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
HEYYA HUN.......!!!!Wink
NAME-  ANANYA.........!!!!!!Embarrassed

UR IF JOURNEY- I AM NEW TO I-F THOUGH NOT SO NEW BUT STILL.......!!! AND MY JOURNEY IN I-F WAS AND IS FAB.......!!! GOT MANY NEW FRIENDS ( UR ONE TOO)Wink.........!!!! LOVELY BRO'S AND SIS  AND MY MOMMA........!!!( MISS U MAMA)LOL.........!!!!

UR FIELD OF INTEREST-  AHHHHHHH.........!!!  DAT SMTHING U WANNA HEAR OF SOAPS OR WHAT..........???Confused    IN CASE OF SOAPS I LOVE EVERY SOAP.......!!! I MEAN NOT EVERY SINGLE SHOW BUT STILL THE ONE WHICH HAS GOOD STORYLINE AND ALL U SEE........!!!!Embarrassed AND SHILPA ANAND...........!!!!! I MEAN KASH.........!!!!!Embarrassed

FRIENDS- MY ALL FRIENDS ARE FROM  SA AT AND KASH HEAVEN..........!!!!  AND OTHERS R ALSO THERE.........!!!!  (U BEING ONE)Wink NOW SRIS I AM MISSING MY MAMA......!!!!Cry

AND MANY MORE- NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING MORE TO SAY........!!! I GUESS MY INTERVIEW IS OVER NOW........!!!!hehe    .........:) LOLZ...... NO  DON'T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING MORE TO SAY........!!! HOPE I HAVE A GREAT TIME IN I-F IN COMING YEARS WITH YOU ALL PEOPLE...............:)Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.OkThanksBye

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
ur name...srishti aka nikki :p

ur journey in IF...was fine....i met bashers and sum really good people..and some awesome...people who became my really close frnds..just like you....

ur field of interest...i love making signatures and graphics in photoshop...i really enjoy in experimenting...and i love dancing..i love computers...and m really curious abt them lol

about you friends here...my frnds here are my best frnds...they r my family..my skool frnds dunt give any importance to me...on the contrary..my frnds here listen to my non-stop bakwaas/rants... :P soo i love my frnds here...that includes YOU!!!!!!

and many more............................as you know m a kashian...pure kashian...i m not a shilpa fan or a ksg fan...i m just a kashian by heart and soul....my first and last wish was,is and will always be "to have kash for real ;)"  and my dreams always come true!!!!!!!i hate  the controvert actress....u might have guessed it :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NorzOkThanksBye

Go to top