Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SBS 16/12 Maan Se Sawaal:Vid+All is well:Discuss Here (Page 9)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I think GC and DD are really good friends.....they are sensible and matured.....they know that it is all just media hype......I'm glad GC did not clarify......he did not feel the need to justify himself...this shows he never said or meant anything wrong that he had to clarify....the way GC was smiling it seemed like he was astonished to see how others were making such a big issue of all thisLOL.............GC and DD are smart unlike these SBS peopleLOL........GC and DD were having so much fun on sets from yesterday's SBB segment and offscreen fb pics......so let us also forget all this and enjoy MAANEET wedding masti!!!!!!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KissTheSkydewdropred

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

I don't care about SBS / SBB but the very fact that it was brought up on National Television is worrying . Leaving all things aside whether GC shud have said all that he did on his blog or not (because that is an endless debate as we have all witnessed ) I feel GC should clarify , where is not the problem. All said and done whatever that unfolded on the blog was the responsibility of the 2 people involved. U cannot just vent out and later resort to silence thinking ' it is not my problem what people think I have done my job' Does he realize the extent of damage that one line caused amongst his fans? Note that I never had an iota or doubt over that statement of his but there are many others who misconstrued that line and came up with a whacked up interpeetation.That resulted in God knows how many fights and arguments amongst fans.for their sake I wish he had.... Fans certainly do not expect a 1000 word essay from him. But one line clarifying tht statement and another one asking fans to cool down and not fight amongst themselves would have been more than enough. Simply my opinion, hope I did not offend anyone.
if fans misinterpreted his statement and made a big issue out of nothing, then it's their problem not his... these so called fans chose to make an issue and create trouble for him with his costar... why should he give clarification for something which is not his fault?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006

varshr Senior Member
varshr
varshr

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
hey guys u r simply saying that his fans MU means nothing to him....is it????everybody here is just thinking ,nobodys sure....then GC cud hav justified.....no...what say?

Edited by varshr - 16 December 2010 at 6:01am

braddon09

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Kunataanya , while I agree tht it certainly wasn't his fault that his words were misinterpreted but sometimes things rnt all tht simple. In the last few days I think everyone came to a conclusion that the blog was not worded properly and the blog writer is responsible for it. Clarifying tht one controversial line IMO wud not have harmed him in any way. Of course one can take a 'I do not care' stand on this and let it go but a responsible stand in my IMO would be to clarify as there are thousAnds who look up to him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006varshrLuvScooby

CuteTommy Goldie
CuteTommy
CuteTommy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
don't know wat 2 comment n how to comment...Broken Heart

it 'll b better if the issue has not come.OuchOuch..
Broken HeartOuch
maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
yaarrrrrrrrr plzzz tell me the problem YEH SBS MAIN KYA THA. I CANT UNDERSTAND YAARUnhappy
MANEET_BABY Senior Member
MANEET_BABY
MANEET_BABY

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
THANKS 4 D LINK..
I M REALLY UPSET AFTAA WATCHING IT..UnhappyConfused
I THINK MAAN WUD HV ANSWER D QUESTION N CLEAR D DOUBTS..
IT SEEMS LIKE..WAT HE SAID HE MEANS IT..N DONT WANNA TALK ABT IT..WHICH IS NOT GOOD..

GC..DONT DO SUCH THINGS YAAR..THIS MAY GO AGAINST U..ConfusedErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

braddon09LuvScooby

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Kunataanya , while I agree tht it certainly wasn't his fault that his words were misinterpreted but sometimes things rnt all tht simple. In the last few days I think everyone came to a conclusion that the blog was not worded properly and the blog writer is responsible for it. Clarifying tht one controversial line IMO wud not have harmed him in any way. Of course one can take a 'I do not care' stand on this and let it go but a responsible stand in my IMO would be to clarify as there are thousAnds who look up to him.
but my dear what was he supposed to say - "i'm sorry, i never called my co star a stray dog?" it sounds so stupid and undignified for an actor to clarify such a thing on national television.... plus this question was asked to him before DD came back on set.... it wouldn't have been right on his part to say something without talking out with DD and ensuring that she doesn't have any issues...

punjabispice

Go to top