Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SBS 16/12 Maan Se Sawaal:Vid+All is well:Discuss Here (Page 8)

oooooo Senior Member
oooooo
oooooo

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
i dnt think gurmeet owes ny clarification.....that even to the sbs....if he has to clarify nything he would do it in his blog where it all started.....bt honestly i dnt think people should make a issue out of it ny more.....coz we cnt deny people said bad things abt his family....nd even if he hadnt himself written that blog still w should understand how he felt....we r jst crazy abt him...bt say wrong things abt things thats important to him...thats our fault......

i never thought he meant those words for drashti...y would he?nd the stupid sbs said we quoted that line bt they themselves said it wrong....i good that gurmeet dint ans them..
nd he wearing the clothes of older episodes..nd we watched sbs aft that..nd gurmeet nd drashti seemed pretty friendly....i think drashti dhami is very cool nd sensible girl..nd if she would have thought that he meant that to him..thn surely she must have reacted....bt i dnt think they take these small things seriously neither should they....so we should nt expect gurmeet for a clarification...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

palmbeach1238RituparnaaRajeevGurtiFansptrno

palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braddon09

Sometimes its just better to keep your mouth shut..Clap(quote)

I think GC is the one who gave the Reporters tadka to work on......

Sometimes....in situations....you just don't know what to say....for fear of having your words taken out of context again and making things worse!!!!  DeadDead

Did anyone ever read some of those posts on his blog and on facebook!!!  They were really disgusting!! Dead  Replying back makes these enemies even more determined to stike back!!!  Angry Why give these trouble-makers more ammunition to abuse you???   AngryAngryDead

This is how they get their kicks and noteriety and they feel important because people follow their posts. Ouch  Angry

Here on IF...his blog is now being monitored.....but what about out on facebook....where no-one is monitoring the situation.  Anything and everything is posted there....and people follow blindly...like blind mice following the pied piper!!!  Angry  Dead

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 16 December 2010 at 5:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

oooooo Senior Member
oooooo
oooooo

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged

i dnt think gurmeet owes ny clarification.....that even to the sbs....if he has to clarify nything he would do it in his blog where it all started.....bt honestly i dnt think people should make a issue out of it ny more.....coz we cnt deny people said bad things abt his family....nd even if he hadnt himself written that blog still w should understand how he felt....we r jst crazy abt him...bt say wrong things abt things thats important to him...thats our fault......

i never thought he meant those words for drashti...y would he?nd the stupid sbs said we quoted that line bt they themselves said it wrong....i good that gurmeet dint ans them..

nd he wearing the clothes of older episodes..nd we watched sbs aft that..nd gurmeet nd drashti seemed pretty friendly....i think drashti dhami is very cool nd sensible girl..nd if she would have thought that he meant that to him..thn surely she must have reacted....bt i dnt think they take these small things seriously neither should they....so we should nt expect gurmeet for a clarification...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinus

He didnt Answer the comments He made

This was the best chance clear tthe air for him why he made the statement... By not saying he made more complicated...

I think he didn't answer because they totally changed the sentence, maybe if they had quoted him correctly he would have answered, I agree that it was the best time to make a statement and clear the air once and for all

But the stupid dumb SBS female couldn't even ask the right question, wish it was asked correctly & GC answered with a short straight forward statement, well maybe he plans to post a formal statement on his blog as that is where the comment was made

varshrdewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palmbeach1238

Originally posted by braddon09

Sometimes its just better to keep your mouth shut..Clap(quote)

I think GC is the one who gave the Reporters tadka to work on......

Sometimes....in situations....you just don't know what to say....for fear of having your words taken out of context again and making things worse!!!!  DeadDead

Did anyone ever read some of those posts on his blog and on facebook!!!  They were really disgusting!! Dead  Replying back makes these enemies even more determined to stike back!!!  Angry 
This is how they get their kicks and noteriety and they feel important because people follow their posts. Ouch  Angry

Here on IF...his blog is now being monitored.....but what about out on facebook....where no-one is monitoring the situation.  Anything and everything is posted there....and people follow blindly...like blind mice following the pied piper!!!  Angry  Dead

I agree he may not have wanted to say something and get misquoted or misunderstood, you know how these reporters edit material to suit their purpose. It's best he post the statement on his blog.
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
i'm glad gurmeet  din't give any clarification.... the fact that he just gave a smile and din't say anything means that he doesn't believe this to be an issue and there's nothing to talk about... 

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I don't care about SBS / SBB but the very fact that it was brought up on National Television is worrying . Leaving all things aside whether GC shud have said all that he did on his blog or not (because that is an endless debate as we have all witnessed ) I feel GC should clarify , where is not the problem. All said and done whatever that unfolded on the blog was the responsibility of the 2 people involved. U cannot just vent out and later resort to silence thinking ' it is not my problem what people think I have done my job' Does he realize the extent of damage that one line caused amongst his fans? Note that I never had an iota or doubt over that statement of his but there are many others who misconstrued that line and came up with a whacked up interpeetation.That resulted in God knows how many fights and arguments amongst fans.for their sake I wish he had.... Fans certainly do not expect a 1000 word essay from him. But one line clarifying tht statement and another one asking fans to cool down and not fight amongst themselves would have been more than enough. Simply my opinion, hope I did not offend anyone.

CuteTommyLuvScooby

nosh86 Newbie
nosh86
nosh86

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Confused Confused HUH I DONT GET WHAT HAAPNED? WATS THE ISSUE WHAT DID THEY ASK? THAT GURMEET DIDINT ANSWER.
WAS IT A PERSONAL QUESTION.
I DONT KNOW WATS HAPPENED?
DID SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN GC AND DD??
SOMEONE TELL ME PLZZ ConfusedConfused

Go to top