Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SBS 16/12 Maan Se Sawaal:Vid+All is well:Discuss Here (Page 13)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinus

He didnt Answer the comments He made

This was the best chance clear tthe air for him why he made the statement... By not saying he made more complicated...

If u like the post click Like Button

Couldn't agree with you anymore. He missed the opportunity to clear doubt which created so much chaos everywhere epically in our forum.  Not happy with his approach towards this whole blog chaos.Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

braddon09pyari2006Aussiebabevarshr-PoisonIvy-

SimplyNice IF-Dazzler
SimplyNice
SimplyNice

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

i think he could hav..bt he is looking for some proper opportunity to clear this out....

Edited by SimplyNice - 16 December 2010 at 10:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

braddon09dewdropred

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I think he was taken by surprise, so he was unable to clear the doubts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

kajal024 Newbie
kajal024
kajal024

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Sbs~~~ i did not lyk their footage as wat so ever...pehle khud apna research kar ke atte...dey shudda read the "source" first... after watching tis..I only came to two conclusions
1) they're too lazy to do their research~~ hence the dumb question ( GC did not say anything wrong...therefore he has nothing to answer for~~
2) Geet mein itna kuch chal raha hai...lyk Dev leaving, Meera leaving, Geet aur mann ki shaadi, aur annie ki entry, arjun ki entry ( and his injury) ...inn sab chezzo mein se inko bus yehe question mila tha Confused

Edited by kajal024 - 16 December 2010 at 1:16pm

SSWATISdewdropred

ShellyB IF-Dazzler
ShellyB
ShellyB

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I don't know what to make of it seriously it was a good opportunity to clear the whole "stray dogs" issue with the fans but he chose not to clarify himself and refused to comment

i guess the whole blog thing isnt an issue between  DD-GC hence they seem to still share good rapport off screen so id on't think it should be an issue for the fans either

Edited by ShellyB - 16 December 2010 at 1:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyari2006kajal024dewdropred

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Now pls stop this topic as we know our MAANEET are very mature and have great understaning with each other.GC and DD they both seem o.k  together then why everyone still trying to make a big scene of this nonesense,I dont think they would let any of these rubbish come between them and spoil there lovely  friendship, so guys pls chill and enjoy more MAANEET moments as we have already seen in todays epi.As a saying 'baray baray shahroo main aise choti choti baatain hoti rahti hain'.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kajal024RiMa_972dewdropred

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

these sbs ppl are dumbos to mention something that he never said on his blog.i m a huge fan of gurmeet and like his humble nature and simple yet rocking personality and what to say about his acting skills but to be very honest,i didn't like the idea of using an example that was inappropriate and just not needed.let me explain.GC had every right to show his disappointment towards those fans who used bad language on his blog about someone he loves but while doing so the example used(not the fake version by sbs)was just not suitable.if u think carefully,his chemistry with his different co-stars will be discussed all the time not anything else.for e.g if maan singh khurrana is shown with a pet in GHSP,nobody is going to be bothered to discuss and compare it with dexter.even an actor on screen parents are never compared with his or her off screen parents.ppl are only interested in the chemistry of the lead pair.so if this example doesn't make any sense here then why to use it?.that is my question.it has surely given a wrong idea which he never meant to so it is always useful to be careful with words before they get u  in trouble.

SSWATISdewdropred

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yeragudipatianu

I feel he speaks flawless Hndi. I love Hindi since it is our national language.

I've never commented here before, but lurked.  But I had to clarify this, if it's too off topic so be it. But it was written, and it needs to be corrected.

India doesn't have a national language.  

As for the topic, my opinion is that he doesn't owe any explanation, whether he wrote the blog himself or not.. Best to just leave it.  It was clear what the blog meant. If people wanted to find an offensive meaning to it, that's not his fault.

Edited by likarsh - 18 December 2010 at 3:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top