Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SBS 16/12 Maan Se Sawaal:Vid+All is well:Discuss Here (Page 12)

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
ok soDead

1. Shockedi'm mad at SBS for asking the question when he so wasnt expecting it and just when we were about to let the issue die down

2. i'm upset with GC for not clairifying his statement, since this was his chance...buttttt at the same time i'm embarrased for his embarrasement and disgusted because he looked disgusted that people would think he would saying something like that....that much is evident....

i think when the blog issue came out i was more upset with the fact my gurti fantasy came to a screeching haltCry....(well maybe not a complete haltEmbarrassed) and the possibilty of him talking negativly to our DDAngry...i didnt wanna believe he would say that and from his facial expressions i believe himBig smile

3. if dhrasti was there and they both laughed it off....we would have been perfectly fine with the no clarification and we all know it...so SBS was really stupid to pose this question without both of them present and on top of that they completly misquoted him....(which by the way for me was GC 's saving grace...i love him as an actor and i think he does a fabulous job even though i never went on his blog because i dont wanna know about his life with her since it ruins my gurti chemistry..Broken Heart..)

4. i think he should clear the air for his fans...but it should be brought up by him and possibly with DD...not because he is coarced into it, but because he does love us because we love him.
do i make senseConfused...i know i'm posing points for both sides...but i want the clarification (not necasarily an apology since i do now think it was all a bigg misunderstanding) ...oh and  i do wanna know if he wrote the letter....i dont know why that makes a difference but for some reason it does....i know someone wrote that this proves he wrote it, but it actually doesnt....we didnt write it but we know what it says, so same goes for him.....

ughh i'm drained....Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

braddon09oO-Kaju-Oo

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@temrocks i believe they didn't exactly asked him the right question.they asked him about  stray dogs in geet.tell me when did he talked about stray dogs in geet .dont' u think that's it is the media's reponsibility to get the facts straight.they clearly have not read the blog.moreover when gc-dd don't have a problem with each other why  fans are  making such a big issue out of this.

He said stray dog in one of my serial, which explains it all, I don't say that he means Drashti by this, but this can be misunderstood by many, so he needs to explain it, it was posted in his blog, so do u expect all people would be silent?.......

By the way, my ID is temorocks, not temrocks LOL, but u can call me Zee Embarrassed
zee dear when gc-dd don't have problem then why are we even breaking our heads on this.if pepole misunderstand his statement then that's their problem not his.what do u want him stay oh i didn't call my co-star a dog and my fiance dexter.i mean that would laughable and that also on national tv.just my point no of fence.

I never said ke GC and DD have problems, but making such statment in the blog can be misunderstood by many fans, so these fans have right to get clearfication, I hope u get what I mean......
No, it's not their problem, they r hurt, these people have right to know what he means by this........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

braddon09AussiebabevarshrLuvScooby

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
@temorocks

Yes I totally agree with u..... By the the it will be nice he was giving he was not means his words in a bad Manner

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AussiebabeLuvScoobySecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@temorocks

Zee ... sorry for getting ur id wrong ...

i agree many did MU GC for the blog thing ...

but SBS also made a mistake today ... thy totally changed the line ...

U know whn thy have gone to interview him thy should first read his blog & then take the line & make a note of wht was actually quoted ...

instead of that .... thy asked the question what came to their mind ... & thy did mess up the question ... may B if the actual question was asked he would have said it ...

1 thing i hate abt the media ... is thy want to cover all the masala news ...

&  C  bcoz of tht question wht thy asked ... it resulted in more problems ... as again everyone is discussing this topic ... don't u think the so called media should have asked him the line after making a note of that comment ...

& 1 more thing I feel is ... GC himself may not have written the blog as he barely has time to read or write ...

i guess he will go & check it out & then clarify our doubts ... if he thinks he needs to clarify ...

The statment SBS made was not to hurt any of the sides, it's only to make both sides happy, they want the misunderstanding to be cleared, then why to blame SBS who wants to clear it for all? There is no way to avoid that there were like war here in the forum few days back coz of this blog update, so SBS want to clear it to these people who misunderstood it, it's not only one or two, there r many who misunderstood it, SBS r doing it to lead on positive goal, to clear misunderstanding, coz such things can be not forgotten by fans, some people bring it all time as to convice others that GC did a mistake, we don't know what he means by this, but in anyway, many did understood it that he was saying it about DD, then why to not have clearfication?......
If GC didn't wrote it, then he has to fire the person who did it, coz many people did misunderstood him coz of that, infact making a note of this to him is to make him understand to be careful with such statments............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

braddon09pyari2006varshrshinus_Rainbow_

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
SBS cmpletely misquoted his comment, so he did not answer their question, his facial expression and reaction clearly shows that he thinks the matter is too silly, i believe he did well by not answering as people who want to find negative things would surely nt believe him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

MishtiShona Senior Member
MishtiShona
MishtiShona

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged

I think SBS segment can be viewed in two ways by fans

1st way: Gud tht SBS brought the topic up so GC cud clarify the statement he made in his blog a few days earlier so the pple who misunderstood him coud clarify their doubts

2nd way: Not gud coz u can clearly c GC was embarassed n the fact tht he didnt answer so he can go to his blog n the msg n read it properly n then answer................as sum pple hv sed he might not hv written dis n sum1else did on his behalf.......

Just wanted to clear this for the FINAL tym.....GC did not say a stray dog referring to Drashti.............is he mad to call Drashti tht? C'mon he knws tht his chem wiv Drashti is the whole reason for the shows popularity.................its lyk aapne pairon pe khud kulhari maarna...!!!! Pple misquoting him has defo put him in a bad light n as a fan I think its highly disrepsectfulUnhappy

Even though sum pple say tht GC did not clarify n left pple hanging to wat he really meant.......well all i can say we have to wait for his reply to wat he meant b4 we conclude anything!!!

Luv SanjanaSmile

Edited by DesiGal4TL - 16 December 2010 at 10:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hi!!!!! I am really happy that GC didnt reply cuz he doesn't need to reply......those who trust him they know what he meant n never took him wrong!!! They know that he can never say anything wrong........n according to me they are his true fans:) Some ppl r saying he shud've clarified things so tht sm fans who took him wrong wuld get what he meant!!  IF they r his fans they wud never take nething wrong......n Him n DD do full masti as we see through pics n their interviews !Well acc to my POV I dun think he shud clarify nething wen he never meant nething wrong.........so y shud he clarify things!! Ppl took him wrong is not his fault its theirs!!! Some ppl say it hurted others....well its obvious he wrote fr those who wrote disgusting comments !!! So how cm those who didnt write felt hurt:S We know tht he didnt write nehting fr us cuz we didnt write nething wrong....so y shud we feel hurt!!! And if u feel hurt by his statement wen he didnt say nething wrong to u....thn u must imagine tht how much hurt he was wen he read those wrong comments which were directly said to him n his family!!! Didnt u feel hurt wen u heard or read those comments towards him???  cuz I know tht wen u love sm1 u trust them n u know them n u feel bad if sm1 say nething bad abt them!!Y shuld we care abt others who felt bad by his blog wen no1 cared how he felt after reading those comments!! Well acc. to me he shudn't say nething n i know his true fans dun want ne clarification n as SBS ppl said geet fans felt bad...they can see thrugh thei offscreen pics n interviews n i guess they will find their answer!! Well that purely my POV ...NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE!!! if sm1 felt bad or offended I'M REALLY SORRY!!! I DIDN't INTEND TO HURT NE1!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsouldewdropred

varshr Senior Member
varshr
varshr

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

LETS HOPE HE UPDATES HIS BLOG CLEARING HIS STATEMENT ONCE AND FOR ALL...Stern Smile

AWAITING

HIS UPSET FANS........

Go to top