Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SBS 16/12 Maan Se Sawaal:Vid+All is well:Discuss Here (Page 11)

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Yep..each one to her own...
but after putting up the blog...maybe not written by him but owned by him...

he cant just keep quiet and smile and xpect people to forget...

I am not saying he shouldv replies on national TV. But he should have updated the blog by now....
maybe he realized his writer's english was messed up and is too embarrassed to own up that he didn understand the sentence construction ....but still he could put up a stmt that he didnt mean to offend.

DD might take it cool....what other choice she has really...her raking it up will mean more controversy and more awkwardness on the set....though they are showing everything hunky dory in SBB and E-24......DD still seems a little off and tired because of bad health already...she need not take up this issue and fight.

Silence is good surely...he should v applied that while putting up the blog also...!
Hopefully this mess will be resolved by him only. SBS in my opinion asked what was there in the average users mind....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

braddon09pyari2006varshrLuvScooby-PoisonIvy-SecretKhabri420

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
@temrocks i believe they didn't exactly asked him the right question.they asked him about  stray dogs in geet.tell me when did he talked about stray dogs in geet .dont' u think that's it is the media's reponsibility to get the facts straight.they clearly have not read the blog.moreover when gc-dd don't have a problem with each other why  fans are  making such a big issue out of this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachudewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
@teamorocks ...

Zee if the necessity arises he will clarify ... the reason he did not clarify is bcoz SBS twisted / changed the comment ...thy totally changed it ... may b he felt bad tht thy changed wht he said ...

what ever happened ... was due to his blog ... so he will answer that question through his blog only ... that's wht i feel ... he will def. do if the need arises ...

kajal024RajeevGurtiFan

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

@temrocks i believe they didn't exactly asked him the right question.they asked him about  stray dogs in geet.tell me when did he talked about stray dogs in geet .dont' u think that's it is the media's reponsibility to get the facts straight.they clearly have not read the blog.moreover when gc-dd don't have a problem with each other why  fans are  making such a big issue out of this.

He said stray dog in one of my serial, which explains it all, I don't say that he means Drashti by this, but this can be misunderstood by many, so he needs to explain it, it was posted in his blog, so do u expect all people would be silent?.......

By the way, my ID is temorocks, not temrocks LOL, but u can call me Zee Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@teamorocks ...

Zee if the necessity arises he will clarify ... the reason he did not clarify is bcoz SBS twisted / changed the comment ...thy totally changed it ... may b he felt bad tht thy changed wht he said ...

what ever happened ... was due to his blog ... so he will answer that question through his blog only ... that's wht i feel ... he will def. do if the need arises ...

The media r not so silly about this to tell him infront of all u said this and many misunderstood it that u said it about Drashti aur woh bhi on national TV, SBS wants him to clearfied this statment for all, so I don't blame SBS on this, coz many did already misunderstood this statment and was hurt..........
Once again, my ID is not teamorocks, it's temorocks LOL, but as u did, call me Zee Embarrassed

braddon09LuvScooby

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by rajeev the best

He said stray dog in one of my serial, which explains it all, I don't say that he means Drashti by this, but this can be misunderstood by many, so he needs to explain it, it was posted in his blog, so do u expect all people would be silent?.......

By the way, my ID is temorocks, not temrocks LOL, but u can call me Zee Embarrassed
zee dear when gc-dd don't have problem then why are we even breaking our heads on this.if pepole misunderstand his statement then that's their problem not his.what do u want him stay oh i didn't call my co-star a dog and my fiance dexter.i mean that would laughable and that also on national tv.just my point no of fence.
sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Whatsoever one thing is for sure.....Gurmeet should have cleared the topic...even i started having doubts after seeing the sbs bit!

Edited by sweet_chilly - 16 December 2010 at 8:11am

braddon09varshr

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged

@temorocks

Zee ... sorry for getting ur id wrong ...

i agree many did MU GC for the blog thing ...

but SBS also made a mistake today ... thy totally changed the line ...

U know whn thy have gone to interview him thy should first read his blog & then take the line & make a note of wht was actually quoted ...

instead of that .... thy asked the question what came to their mind ... & thy did mess up the question ... may B if the actual question was asked he would have said it ...

1 thing i hate abt the media ... is thy want to cover all the masala news ...

&  C  bcoz of tht question wht thy asked ... it resulted in more problems ... as again everyone is discussing this topic ... don't u think the so called media should have asked him the line after making a note of that comment ...

& 1 more thing I feel is ... GC himself may not have written the blog as he barely has time to read or write ...

i guess he will go & check it out & then clarify our doubts ... if he thinks he needs to clarify ...

Go to top