LETS HOPE HE UPDATES HIS BLOG CLEARING HIS STATEMENT ONCE AND FOR ALL...😳

AWAITING

HIS UPSET FANS........

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shinus

He didnt Answer the comments He made

This was the best chance clear tthe air for him why he made the statement... By not saying he made more complicated...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhUrEJIHYlk[/YOUTUBE]

If u like the post click Like Button

Couldn't agree with you anymore. He missed the opportunity to clear doubt which created so much chaos everywhere epically in our forum.  Not happy with his approach towards this whole blog chaos.👎🏼
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i think he could hav..bt he is looking for some proper opportunity to clear this out....
Edited by SimplyNice - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think he was taken by surprise, so he was unable to clear the doubts
kajal024 thumbnail

Sbs~~~ i did not lyk their footage as wat so ever...pehle khud apna research kar ke atte...dey shudda read the "source" first... after watching tis..I only came to two conclusions
1) they're too lazy to do their research~~ hence the dumb question ( GC did not say anything wrong...therefore he has nothing to answer for~~
2) Geet mein itna kuch chal raha hai...lyk Dev leaving, Meera leaving, Geet aur mann ki shaadi, aur annie ki entry, arjun ki entry ( and his injury) ...inn sab chezzo mein se inko bus yehe question mila tha 😕

Edited by kajal024 - 13 years ago
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what to make of it seriously it was a good opportunity to clear the whole "stray dogs" issue with the fans but he chose not to clarify himself and refused to comment

i guess the whole blog thing isnt an issue between  DD-GC hence they seem to still share good rapport off screen so id on't think it should be an issue for the fans either
Edited by ShellyB - 13 years ago
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Now pls stop this topic as we know our MAANEET are very mature and have great understaning with each other.GC and DD they both seem o.k  together then why everyone still trying to make a big scene of this nonesense,I dont think they would let any of these rubbish come between them and spoil there lovely  friendship, so guys pls chill and enjoy more MAANEET moments as we have already seen in todays epi.As a saying 'baray baray shahroo main aise choti choti baatain hoti rahti hain'.

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

these sbs ppl are dumbos to mention something that he never said on his blog.i m a huge fan of gurmeet and like his humble nature and simple yet rocking personality and what to say about his acting skills but to be very honest,i didn't like the idea of using an example that was inappropriate and just not needed.let me explain.GC had every right to show his disappointment towards those fans who used bad language on his blog about someone he loves but while doing so the example used(not the fake version by sbs)was just not suitable.if u think carefully,his chemistry with his different co-stars will be discussed all the time not anything else.for e.g if maan singh khurrana is shown with a pet in GHSP,nobody is going to be bothered to discuss and compare it with dexter.even an actor on screen parents are never compared with his or her off screen parents.ppl are only interested in the chemistry of the lead pair.so if this example doesn't make any sense here then why to use it?.that is my question.it has surely given a wrong idea which he never meant to so it is always useful to be careful with words before they get u  in trouble.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yeragudipatianu

I feel he speaks flawless Hndi. I love Hindi since it is our national language.

I've never commented here before, but lurked.  But I had to clarify this, if it's too off topic so be it. But it was written, and it needs to be corrected.

India doesn't have a national language.  

As for the topic, my opinion is that he doesn't owe any explanation, whether he wrote the blog himself or not.. Best to just leave it.  It was clear what the blog meant. If people wanted to find an offensive meaning to it, that's not his fault.
Edited by likarsh - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
If GC did call DD a "dog"...which IMO he obviously didn't...he's a gentlemen and you can tell b/c he's friendly with DD and does masti with her, but he stays in his limits...no random hugs and touchy feely stuff...but if he did then do you guys really think DD would be having fun with him and chilling w/him off-screen like shown in the off-screen moments on SBB/SBS...NOPE...she def wouldn't!!!

let's just end this b/c he didn't know what the exact quote was so he's not gonna comment on something he has no knowledge of...why make the situation more sticky than it already is! Second, he wasn't comparing DD to a dog...so let's get off that too!! He's a sweet guy who loves his fiance to death....he's entitled to defend her if HIS fans abuse her!!! I respect even more for standing up for her self-respect....all men should be like that and Debi is one lucky girl to have such an awesome guy!