SBS 16/12 Maan Se Sawaal:Vid+All is well:Discuss Here - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
I feel he should have cleared the air, anyway each to their own na!
I think Maan did not expect this quesiton from SBS and he did not know what to answer. Sometimes Silence is Gold. I hope this is not Silence before a storm.

Actually GC was conveying in his blog that if he acted with a stray dog we would compare with his pet dog. This analogy only confused us further.

I would advice GC to remain silent. The more he would try to convince people the more misunderstandings will spring up. His smile gave us the answer to take it lightly. Hope in future such blogs are not written to hurt the sentiments of Geet's fans.  One more thing I would suggest him to write his blog on his own in hindi so that he would use the right words and that wont cause MUs. When he delegates this work to some writer there are chances of us to miscontrue him.

I feel he speaks flawless Hndi. I love Hindi since it is our national language.

why are sbs people opening that same misunderstanding case again it's not important.
GC should had replied the question to clearfied it to people instead of ignoring it, before saying anything he should had thought of it millions of times ke aise sawal honge............
I don't think it's SBS to blame, they r part of media and they want GC to clearfied this part to his fans who r upset, so why to blame SBS?.......

To be silent is good, but not always, he was not silent when he did add such statment in his blog, so he should clearfied this statment.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
i cant believe SBS actually asked that qn..😲.poor guy...felt really bad for him...and i'm glad he kept quiet...👏coz there r many ppl waiting to interpret what he says and does to suit their perceptions..😲.and there was nothing in the blog anyways to clarify...and drashti and him seem to get along just fine..😉.all this becomes even more meaningless now..😆.having said this i do hope he has learnt his lesson and atleast proofreads the blogwriteups.😲.my advice would be to fire him/her.😆.if he's not done it already 😆Edited by rayeena - 13 years ago
Yep..each one to her own...
but after putting up the blog...maybe not written by him but owned by him...

he cant just keep quiet and smile and xpect people to forget...

I am not saying he shouldv replies on national TV. But he should have updated the blog by now....
maybe he realized his writer's english was messed up and is too embarrassed to own up that he didn understand the sentence construction ....but still he could put up a stmt that he didnt mean to offend.

DD might take it cool....what other choice she has really...her raking it up will mean more controversy and more awkwardness on the set....though they are showing everything hunky dory in SBB and E-24......DD still seems a little off and tired because of bad health already...she need not take up this issue and fight.

Silence is good surely...he should v applied that while putting up the blog also...!
Hopefully this mess will be resolved by him only. SBS in my opinion asked what was there in the average users mind....
@temrocks i believe they didn't exactly asked him the right question.they asked him about  stray dogs in geet.tell me when did he talked about stray dogs in geet .dont' u think that's it is the media's reponsibility to get the facts straight.they clearly have not read the blog.moreover when gc-dd don't have a problem with each other why  fans are  making such a big issue out of this.
@teamorocks ...

Zee if the necessity arises he will clarify ... the reason he did not clarify is bcoz SBS twisted / changed the comment ...thy totally changed it ... may b he felt bad tht thy changed wht he said ...

what ever happened ... was due to his blog ... so he will answer that question through his blog only ... that's wht i feel ... he will def. do if the need arises ...

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@temrocks i believe they didn't exactly asked him the right question.they asked him about  stray dogs in geet.tell me when did he talked about stray dogs in geet .dont' u think that's it is the media's reponsibility to get the facts straight.they clearly have not read the blog.moreover when gc-dd don't have a problem with each other why  fans are  making such a big issue out of this.

He said stray dog in one of my serial, which explains it all, I don't say that he means Drashti by this, but this can be misunderstood by many, so he needs to explain it, it was posted in his blog, so do u expect all people would be silent?.......

By the way, my ID is temorocks, not temrocks 😆, but u can call me Zee 😳
Originally posted by dewdropred

@teamorocks ...

Zee if the necessity arises he will clarify ... the reason he did not clarify is bcoz SBS twisted / changed the comment ...thy totally changed it ... may b he felt bad tht thy changed wht he said ...

what ever happened ... was due to his blog ... so he will answer that question through his blog only ... that's wht i feel ... he will def. do if the need arises ...

The media r not so silly about this to tell him infront of all u said this and many misunderstood it that u said it about Drashti aur woh bhi on national TV, SBS wants him to clearfied this statment for all, so I don't blame SBS on this, coz many did already misunderstood this statment and was hurt..........
Once again, my ID is not teamorocks, it's temorocks 😆, but as u did, call me Zee 😳